Offbeat Weddings
Options

doctor who luminaries

fi came up with an awesome idea!
doctor who luninariesfor table centerpieces
we have 12 tables (8 for guests and 4 for wedding party) so he suggested taking luminary bagsand making each bag one letter and spell out table names

rose       BAD WOLF
Idris        TARDIS
Wilf         stars
Jackie     Tea

and for our tables
 Doctor    River
Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: doctor who luminaries

• Options
    Oh that's a great idea! We're using Doctor Who for our wedding theme, I even have a board on Pinterest with some of my ideas for it, but still looking for more! :)
  • Options
    i have addresses for the cast of doctor who (including tennanat and eclleson) is you send a self addressed envelope and an international reply cupon to cover postage (2.50 at local post office or at usps.com) they will send you autographed photos
  • Options
    I love your suggestion of autographed photos!!  Can you send me addresses, please.  I think they will make great table numbers based on the year!!
  • Options
    Can you let me know of the address for David Tennant? My fiance would freak if we got an autographed photos. I would freak! It would be amazing! :) We haven't figured out tables yet but I know for the ceremony, I'm wearing shoes similar to the ones Rose wore in the idiot's lantern episode and we're going to have cookies and vanilla pudding for the fish sticks and custard. We're going to set up a biscuit and jam tray to look like the tardis self destruct button! :) We have a few other ideas too! 
  • Options
    sure will post them here

darvill, arthur

Independent Talent Group Ltd. Oxford House 76 Oxford Street

london W1D 1BS

eccleston, christopher

Independent Talent Group Ltd. Oxford House 76 Oxford Street

London, W1D 1BS

gillian, karen

Independent Tale Oxford House nt Group Ltd. Oxford House 76 Oxford Street

london W1D 1BS

piper, billy

Michael Foster Management 55 Newman Street

london, W1T 3EB

simm, john

Independent Talent Group Ltd. Oxford House 76 Oxford Stree

london W1D 1BS

Smith, Matt

3rd Floor 74 Clerkenwell Road

London, EC1M 5QA

Alex Kingston
    PO Box 1922
    Darlington, DL3 0UR
    UK

David Tennant

c/o Independent Talent Group
    Oxford House
    76 Oxford Street
    London 
    W1D 1BS

We would advise that you send a stamped, addressed envelope that is big enough for a postcard to fit inside with your letter if you would like David to send you a signed photo.

If you are sending a letter from overseas then you need to include International Reply Coupons to cover the cost of your return postage.

Your local Post Office will be able to advise you further.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards