April 2013 Weddings

Holidays-Wedding

I'm sitting here thinking I really haven't done much in the last month for our wedding  because of the holidays. THanksgiving weekend me and my mom done alot of diy stuff but after that I haven't touched a thing. As of now I'm almost thinking is it better to just enjoy the holidays and spend time with family and friends and the day after Christmas get a move on it. I just feel a little stressed and its not a good feeling. What do you all think?

Re: Holidays-Wedding

• I haven't done anything for the wedding since like October. I have a few projects I want to do over my winter break before nursing classes start, like menus, place cards, invitations, programs.. I think that's it. You've still got plenty of time for DIY projects. I wanted to relax and enjoy the holidays, but ended up picking up a seasonal job with lots of hours so it hasn't worked too well but hey. Don't stress yourself just yet. Make a list and prioritize. One thing at a time.
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'd just enjoy the holidays. That's what we're doing at least. There are a lot of little things we have to handle but we'll have time in the new year. Right now is definitely the time to focus on family, friends, food, and fun :) If I were you, I wouldn't even start until after New Years (again, our plan ;D). Those extra 5 days won't make much of a difference and this way you can really enjoy the whole holiday season.

As Ally said, come January, just make a list and start checking things off. It'll get done faster than you think.
  • While I haven't completely stopped wedding prep stuff I have slowed down due to the holidays.  I don't want to cause myself extra stress during the holiday season which is suppose to be about enjoying time with your family and friends. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Holiday has already came. The weddings on a holiday is hot time. You should prepare everything ahead for a perfect weddings. Cheap bridesmaid dress uk

is no exception. When i have my wedding, with care into it, i just save a lot.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards