New Jersey

The Park Savoy/Cost info?

Hi,

Does anyone have cost info for the Park Savoy? We are interested in a Saturday night wedding but any feedback would be helpful!

Thanks!
Melissa and Adam

Re: The Park Savoy/Cost info?

• JerseyMLJerseyML member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you know which month?

We were quoted $180 before extras for a Saturday/March wedding.
    "Do I look like a killer to you?" "Yes, you kill my patience." -Castle
  • edited December 2011
    Back when I was looking at venues in Oct '08, we were quoted $220 for a Saturday night in July.  Their prices may have come down in the recession.
  • edited December 2011
    We looked in Sept 09 and were quoted $200 pp with a 200 person min for a Saturday in the summer months
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • MandiCateMandiCate member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it was $200 per person...but that includes gratuity.  When the owner gives quotes he includes everything
  • RascalBrideRascalBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Park Savoy quotes me rates last month for a spring wedding (April) Sat. night min head count is 200 and pricing started around $200+ a head.
  • deanna072deanna072 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We got quotes for Friday and Saturday nights for Summer 2012 and that was $165/Frid and $185/Sat although Sunday was mucher less expensive at $115 pp plus 20% gratuity and 7% tax. They even said they would throw in the ceremony for free.

• I just spoke to someone at the Park Savoy and they said it was $205 per person with a 200 person minimum for a Saturday night. Friday was $175 and Sunday $150. This was based on a November 2013 wedding.
  • I just received a quote this past Sunday. Friday night in the summer of 2014 is 180+7%+20% gratuity Saturday 235+7%+20% The afternoons are really cheap he quoted me 135 plus tax and gratuity
  • Our wedding is being held on a Saturday evening in October, 2012.  Without gratuities but including taxes, etc. the final cost is $305 per person w/ a 200 person minimum.  Expensive, but will be worth every penny!
    The suggested gratuity is 5% of total cost given to maitre 'd.  This, of course, does not include tips for all vendors and, I would imagine, people handling valet service.

• Sorry - the above is a quote for our Saturday night wedding in October, 2013 not 2012
  • In addition to the beautiful grounds, all of which are lit at night, including the golf course, the rooms are incredibly spacious and beautiful detailed.  It is understated elegance at its best.  In addition to a gorgeous bridal suite, complete with shower, huge dressing area for many people, and a private bar, the room for the cocktails is so spacious, there is seating at the many tables for all of your guests (minimum of 200) and has 2 large bars plus a separate room for the martini bar.  The outside terraces are gorgeous and cocktails are also served there.  The back of the venue is walled by windows and in addition to a beautiful, large ballroom, there is a private suite reserved for the bride and groom right behind their sweetheart table.  There is a large powder room there as well as a sofa and large place for the bride and groom to share some private time.  The staff at The Park Savoy are wonderful and couldn't be more accommodating.  We are so excited to have our wedding at The Park Savoy! Oh - by the time our wedding is held, two additional rooms will be available downstairs - One a Man Cave w/ all sorts of sports things and the other I can't remember - but for other activities.  Sounds sensational - right????
  • Our wedding is being held on a Saturday evening in October, 2012.  Without gratuities but including taxes, etc. the final cost is $305 per person w/ a 200 person minimum.  Expensive, but will be worth every penny!
    The suggested gratuity is 5% of total cost given to maitre 'd.  This, of course, does not include tips for all vendors and, I would imagine, people handling valet service.

• Does anyone know not 2013 Friday price?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards