California-Los Angeles
Options

Looking for: Laura Laing photography refs

Hi all,

From this board, I ran across Laura Laing photography.  Has anyone used her for their wedding?  Can I chat with you about your experiences with her?

Thanks

Re: Looking for: Laura Laing photography refs

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't believe I personally know anyone she's shot a wedding for but I do know people that have used her for engagement photos, family photos, and baby pictures.  They are all on her site and they look great.  

Laura has a fun, upbeat personality and is a blast to be around.  She's a former LA knottie so I've gotten to know her through our GTGs over the years.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend used her for her baby shower as well as her little ones baby pics. She is GREAT to work with...thats for sure!

She has also done out LA Knottie GTGs as well.

LOVE Laura as a person AND a photographer!    :-)
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    she's going to be my photographer in november!  i'm in love with her work, and she is the sweetest thing.  My fiance and i met with her once and were sold.  i'm so looking forward to it!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    nikojammnikojamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also familiar with a lot of Laura's work since I've been around awhile. She is absolutely awesome! She's very caring & attentive! I loved her pics of our trash the dress session with a bunch of knotties! Would recommend for sure!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards