October 2012 Weddings
Options

QOTD 12/10

What is your favorite holiday song?
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: QOTD 12/10

• Options
    I don't know if I have a specific favorite. I love most of them. I could celebrate Christmas all year round!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hmm.. not sure I really have a favourite but that "I want a hippopautamus" song always makes me smile.

Anniversary
  • Options
    snuff9861snuff9861 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2012
    Carol of the Bells by TransSiberian Orchestra and L'Enfant au Tambour (it's the French version of Little Drummer Boy)
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I love I want a hippopotamaus...

my favorite is Christmas at Our House by Barbra Mandrell... http://youtu.be/rHy2RPxfCLU

my mom use to play that cassette everyyear when we put up the tree and decorated...
    Was listening to it this weekend as DH and my son and I were putting up the tree and I ended up in tears.... she is still with us... 2 1/2 hours away... and I guess I was missing her...

being pregnant doesn't help I am an emotional mess LOL
  • Options
    All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey :)))) I love it so much (don't even care that it is wayyy over played)

Also LOVE Baby, It's Cold Outside (the Nick & Jessica version)

and love Jingle Bell Rock

not big on the more traditional ones. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I really like White Christmas (Michael Buble Shania Twain Version is my favorite), Santa Baby, All I Want For Christmas Is You (Mariah Carey version), and Mary Did You Know.  I'm sure there are others that I am just not thinking of right now.
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Options
    O Holy Night is hands down my favorite. I love Christmas songs...but I prefer the more traditional songs sung by people like Bing Crosby
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My favorites are Carol of the Bells by TransSiberian Orchestra, O Holy NIght by NSYNC and All I Want for Christmas is You.  I also have a place in my heart for Dominic the Donkey!.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Jingle bell rock and rockin around the christmas tree-I like to rock :)
  • Options
    Santa Baby, the original Eartha Kitt version

I also like Little Saint Nick by the Beach Boys :)
  • Options
    O Holy Night is really beautiful to me, H loves Carol of the Bells - my favorite is The Christmas Song... Chestnuts roasting on an open fire... My niece (FG!) played her first piano recital yesterday. All the children played Christmas songs, albeit 12 notes or a full song. I was so happy!
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • Options
    Mary, Did you know? and O Holy Night by Josh Groban. His voice is amazing.
    Anniversary
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards