October 2012 Weddings

QOTD 12/10

What is your favorite holiday song?
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: QOTD 12/10

• I don't know if I have a specific favorite. I love most of them. I could celebrate Christmas all year round!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hmm.. not sure I really have a favourite but that "I want a hippopautamus" song always makes me smile.

Anniversary
  • snuff9861snuff9861 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2012
    Carol of the Bells by TransSiberian Orchestra and L'Enfant au Tambour (it's the French version of Little Drummer Boy)
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • edited December 2012
    I love I want a hippopotamaus...

my favorite is Christmas at Our House by Barbra Mandrell... http://youtu.be/rHy2RPxfCLU

my mom use to play that cassette everyyear when we put up the tree and decorated...
    Was listening to it this weekend as DH and my son and I were putting up the tree and I ended up in tears.... she is still with us... 2 1/2 hours away... and I guess I was missing her...

being pregnant doesn't help I am an emotional mess LOL
  • All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey :)))) I love it so much (don't even care that it is wayyy over played)

Also LOVE Baby, It's Cold Outside (the Nick & Jessica version)

and love Jingle Bell Rock

not big on the more traditional ones. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I really like White Christmas (Michael Buble Shania Twain Version is my favorite), Santa Baby, All I Want For Christmas Is You (Mariah Carey version), and Mary Did You Know.  I'm sure there are others that I am just not thinking of right now.
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • O Holy Night is hands down my favorite. I love Christmas songs...but I prefer the more traditional songs sung by people like Bing Crosby
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My favorites are Carol of the Bells by TransSiberian Orchestra, O Holy NIght by NSYNC and All I Want for Christmas is You.  I also have a place in my heart for Dominic the Donkey!.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Jingle bell rock and rockin around the christmas tree-I like to rock :)
  • Santa Baby, the original Eartha Kitt version

I also like Little Saint Nick by the Beach Boys :)
  • O Holy Night is really beautiful to me, H loves Carol of the Bells - my favorite is The Christmas Song... Chestnuts roasting on an open fire... My niece (FG!) played her first piano recital yesterday. All the children played Christmas songs, albeit 12 notes or a full song. I was so happy!
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • Mary, Did you know? and O Holy Night by Josh Groban. His voice is amazing.
    Anniversary
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards