Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

RSVP card

Can everyone please show me how they did their rsvp card? Im having a super hard time finding a good layout.

Also I am getting married at the Marriot West in St. Louis park. On their website they don't have directions. So for my directions insert how do I find out from the north, south, east, and west?

Thanks in advance ladies :)

Re: RSVP card

• edited December 2011
    It might help that we are having a chicken, beef, fish, and kids meal option!
  • edited December 2011
    PM me your email and I'll send you a Publisher file of ours.

ETA: You can actually send an email to davidandshannan(at)gmail.com
    and I'll attach it in my reply.
  • aligrossaligross member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Agree with Shannon - if you want what our's looks like I can send you the file for them... we have a front and back 5x4 card and an envelope... some people do postcards. I struggled with how to create our's as well! My email is 1029wedding at gmail. com
  • newlyseliskinewlyseliski member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

An image of my RSVP card is in the Planning section of my bio under invitations if you'd like another reference... we had a buffet so only asked people if they needed any kids or vegetarian meals!

We did not do a directions card... my FIL made a map that we passed out after the wedding ceremony!  It wasn't as pretty as I had wanted it to be, but it did the job :)

• edited December 2011
    Ours is similar to the second picture in our designer's gallery http://www.theaerialistpress.com/letterpress_wedding_invitation_gallery.htm

it has the little chicken, fish and a carrott images. While people have said this is cute, its been a pain in the butt feilding questions on what type of fish. We put that info on our website, but I think we might have needed to say it on the card.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I sent you email. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Although we are not getting married at the Marriott Minneapolis West, we do have our hotel room block there. PM me and I can send you the direction card they gave me for my invitations. It has directions from north, south, east and west. I printed them up and included them in all of the invites for OOT guests.
  • schmoodschmood member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hmmm...the spacing isn't transferring onto this post correctly... but at least you get the idea on wording.....

We have reserved _____ seats in your honor
    The favor of your reply is requested before (Date)
    M____________________________________
    Accepts
    ______
    Regrets
    Indicate each guest’s entrée selection with initials
    ___________ Chicken
    ___________ Beef
    __________ Pasta
    ___________ Children’s meal
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board