Snarky Brides

Wednesday Evening Poll

2»

Re: Wednesday Evening Poll

• I'm glad H quit. He dips now but that doesn't bother me. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • I hated when XH would dip.  But he would leave the spitters all over the house and I thought that was gross.

One girl I am friends with uses the e-cigs and is smoke free for about 2 weeks now.  She loves them.

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• H will sometimes forget about the spitter and I know it's nasty but if I had to choose one, I'd choose not smelling the smoke. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • 1.  Do you have a dog? I do. I'm dying for another.
    2.  Do you let your dog stand outside and bark obnoxiously, disturbing the peace of your neighbors who are just trying to enjoy a quiet beer on their effing front porch? Nope. Fox doesn't stay out by himself for long.
    3.  Have you ever tried buttsex? Nope.
    4.  If so, did you like it?
    5.  What's your favorite kind of beer? Not much of a beer drinker. 
    6.  What's your favorite vegetable? Salad? Spinach? I don't really know.
    7.  Do you like candles? I do. 
    8.  Does your dog do any cool tricks? Um, I wish.
    9.  If you don't have a dog, and want a dog, what kind of dog do you want? I want another whippet.
    10.  Do you think this poll has absurdly specific questions? Meh.
    11.  If you could meet one Knottie in person, who would it be? A few. I would like to meet Hike, Sesh, Pirate, Girlie....
  • 1.  Do you have a dog? 2, Rufus and Mack
    2.  Do you let your dog stand outside and bark obnoxiously, disturbing the peace of your neighbors who are just trying to enjoy a quiet beer on their effing front porch? No but the neighbor seems to think that it is ok to let his dog do that all day long!
     3.  Have you ever tried buttsex?
     5.  What's your favorite kind of beer? Not a huge fan of beer but the last one I tried that I liked was Left Hand Milk stout.
     6.  What's your favorite vegetable? Zucchini
     7.  Do you like candles? Sometimes
    8.  Does your dog do any cool tricks? Not so much a trick but they both will go pee on command ("hurry up go tinkle"). Also when Rufus is in the kitchen and you want him out you just ask him "what are you cooking" and he will leave.
     9.  If you don't have a dog, and want a dog, what kind of dog do you want?
    10.  Do you think this poll has absurdly specific questions? No
    11.  If you could meet one Knottie in person, who would it be? AATB, Blue or Duds

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • achiduckachiduck member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited June 2012
    1.  Do you have a dog? Yes

2.  Do you let your dog stand outside and bark obnoxiously, disturbing the peace of your neighbors who are just trying to enjoy a quiet beer on their effing front porch? Hell to the no. I am not an asshole.

3.  Have you ever tried buttsex? Yes, with my ex.

4.  If so, did you like it? Meh, it was so-so. It's fine to be on the menu but it's not something I'd order regularly.

5.  What's your favorite kind of beer? I'm more of a wine-o.

6.  What's your favorite vegetable? Corn or onions. 

7.  Do you like candles?  Yes. 

8.  Does your dog do any cool tricks? Does destroying supposedly indestructible dog toys count? 

10.  Do you think this poll has absurdly specific questions? Not absurdly.

11.  If you could meet one Knottie in person, who would it be? AATB or Nates. I feel like I'd get along really well with them in person.

Anniversary
  • cheeseandricecheeseandrice member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited June 2012
    ha that's adorable with getting him to leave the kitchen, mochie.

The best command our dogs know is 'want some?"  Sad. They know "upstairs" and "downstairs" now too, we've realized.
  • Simon knows "get out of the kitchen."  If you say "who is it" he runs to the doors and gets super excited.  That was an accidental training, but since I haven't ever had a doorbell, that's how he knows someone is here.

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• When he could hear, Whisky knew "Bedtime?" Because that meant he was getting his treats (he only eats them on the bed for some reason). You say "Bedtime" and he'd haul ass into the bedroom and wait next to the cabinet.
  • Oh yeah, ditto here Smash. "Who's here?" gets both dogs to run to the front door. "What's outside?" gets them to run from window to window like lunatics.   All unintentional. ha Puck can "shake" and "high five" but Levi's not really smart enough for such extreme commands. ;)
  • Sadie knows "get in your bed" which basically just lay down and "pee pee" which means lets go outside.  
    imageVacation
  • When you say "cookie" they both know they are getting a treat. "Cereal" means they are getting dinner. Rufus knows when it is dinner time (at 6 and 8) and he gets all wiggly. If you say "do you want your cereal" he becomes a wiggly mess and makes sounds like chubacca. He is a Mastweiler (rottweiler and mastiff mix) and weighs 115 lbs so it's pretty funny when he gets his whole body going.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • 1.  Do you have a dog? 2.

2.  Do you let your dog stand outside and bark obnoxiously, disturbing the peace of your neighbors who are just trying to enjoy a quiet beer on their effing front porch? Absolutely not.

3.  Have you ever tried buttsex? No

5.  What's your favorite kind of beer? Summer Shandy

6.  What's your favorite vegetable? Leeks

7.  Do you like candles? Yes

8.  Does your dog do any cool tricks? Nope. They're lazy bums.

9.  If you don't have a dog, and want a dog, what kind of dog do you want? I want a pug SO BAD.

10.  Do you think this poll has absurdly specific questions? Yep.

11.  If you could meet one Knottie in person, who would it be? Anna
  • 1.Do you have a dog? yes 2 
    2.  Do you let your dog stand outside and bark obnoxiously, disturbing the peace of your neighbors who are just trying to enjoy a quiet beer on their effing front porch? absolutely not....but I have pugs so they don't bark a lot.  Lou has been trained to understand that if we are outside and he starts barking again after I've said "leave it" then he has to go inside, but whining is totallly fine because it's quiet and pretty damn cute. 
    3.  Have you ever tried buttsex? ugh yes
    4.  If so, did you like it? HELLNO
    5.  What's your favorite kind of beer? More of a cocktail kind of girl but if I had to drink beer it would be Leinenkugel's berryweiss
    6.  What's your favorite vegetable? Brocolli fo sho....wait no, potatoes
    7.  Do you like candles? yup
    8.  Does your dog do any cool tricks? Lou can do the army crawl 90% of the time on command in addition to the usual sit,stay,shake, high five...all Doobis knows how to do at this point is look cute
    10.  Do you think this poll has absurdly specific questions? nah
    11.  If you could meet one Knottie in person, who would it be? Ahh I don't know! I'm just getting to know all of you better...probably Nebb because she has a pug and if we met in person then our dogs could play :)
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Our dogs would be best buddies jujub
  • I heart all the dog talk. I don't want to answer about butt sex so I will just ditto you others that my dog defintely gets up as soon as I say "Where's your dad?" and runs to the door all excited. The ony real trick he knows though is jumping from the recliner to the couch and back to the recliner without jumping to the ground. He's a naughty boy and I love him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mbuckley85mbuckley85 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2012
    1.  Do you have a dog? Yes, Addy (2.5 year old chocolate lab)2.  Do you let your dog stand outside and bark obnoxiously, disturbing the peace of your neighbors who are just trying to enjoy a quiet beer on their effing front porch? She had been known to bark at the neighbors, but we stop her when she does.  She is really nervous about strangers.3.  Have you ever tried buttsex? Nope
    4.  If so, did you like it?5.  What's your favorite kind of beer? I used to like Stella, but the thought of beer now turns my stomach.6.  What's your favorite vegetable? Cucumber7.  Do you like candles? Kind of8.  Does your dog do any cool tricks? She can open the toilet lid to get herself a drink...It grosses us out so we have a child safety latch on the lid.9.  If you don't have a dog, and want a dog, what kind of dog do you want? I have a dog, but I want a male yellow lab as well.10.  Do you think this poll has absurdly specific questions? Not really11.  If you could meet one Knottie in person, who would it be? IDK
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards