Missouri-Kansas City

OOT Bags

FI and I want to make welcome bags for our OOT guests. We want to make them with a Kansas/Kansas City theme. We can't think of items to include other than BBQ sauce and sunflower seeds. Suggestions would be awesome!
imageAnniversary

Re: OOT Bags

• edited December 2011
    You could make them personal- if you love a local bakery, place a few cookies from the bakery in the bag and write a little note to let them know why those cookies are in there. I'd also say a few personalized water bottles and some information on local things to see and do.
  • kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going pretty generic, water bottles, plaza directory (my hotels are on the plaza), some snacks, BBQ sauce, history info from our venue, etc.
  • lauraf1202lauraf1202 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm, Kansas/KC products...

Sunny Seed Drops (Those chocolate covered sunflower seeds with a candy shell.) 

Chicken Poop lip balm (GREAT lip balm, horrible name... sold at Walgreens.)

Russell Stovers candies

Maybe you could burn a cd of a blues/jazz mix?

Sorry, I'm all out. I'll try and think some more!

• OpiesladyOpieslady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Something with Boulevard Beer.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I am planning to do the same for my out of town guests. Besides BBQ sauce, we are including Boulevard beer, some royals and chiefs gear (small stuff liek key chains, magnets, etc.) and some generic snacks and bottled water. We are also including a guide of area attractions (Plaza, Crown Center, etc) along with our favorite things to do (like our favorite restaurants, bars, museums, etc) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards