Washington-Seattle

Florist?

We are looking for a florist recommendation. Fluert in west seattle is already booked on our date. We have gone to one other place in des moines but are looking for a few more. Metropolitain market is swamped with weddings so we haven't gotten in to meet with them yet.

Thanks

Re: Florist?

• Ballard Blossom?
    Photobucket
  • Thanks Chelsea! I just emailed them.
  • I'd check the West Seattle Thriftway as well.  I've heard of people having good luck there for a reasonable cost too.
  • I would suggest Designs by Courtney - she's amazing!
  • I got my flowers for my first wedding at W Seattle Thriftway. They were easy to work with and though I arranged them myself, they do a great job if you want them to do the arranging for you.
  • I imagine at this point, you have worked out your flower issue but if not, here's a suggestion. I would suggest Pike Place Market. You just have to go in a week or two in advance to tell them what you want. The only downsides are that you have to want what is in season & you would have to buy your own vases or whatever containers you're choosing to use. I am willing to take some time to put the flowers in vases to save that much money. We have spent enough! Anyway, they are gorgeous bouquets for cheaper than anywhere else.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards