October 2012 Weddings
Options

QOTD 9/10

2»

Re: QOTD 9/10

• Options
    About an hour because I take the bus. Sometimes longer if for some reason I miss my connection or if whoever is relieving me from work is late so that I miss my first bus. Driving it's only about 15-20 mins depending on traffic. Our old apartment was a 15 min walk, it was awesome. But then we bought a house and moved out of the ghetto to a nice neighborhood.
  • Options
    None! I run a day care out of the house so my commute is the 10 seconds it takes to walk down the hallway ;-).  FI makes up for my commute.  His takes on average about an hour and a half give or take depending on traffic and if theres a Yankee game or concert (He works across the street from Yankee Stadium)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FI & I drive in together since we work together.  We have about a 10 minute commute with traffic and then we have to add in a few extra minutes to walk 2 blocks from the parking garage.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    About 40 minutes because we work your standard 8-5, if we were commuting on 'off-hours' it would be close to 25 or 30.
    It doesn't have to be perfect to be everything I want!
    Rings2
    143 Invited image
    88 will be there! image
    55 would rather stay home :(image
    0 Are procrastinating!image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It takes me about 30 to 40 minutes depending on traffic. I'm jealous of all the users of bikes, public transportation, and feet! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    From our apartment now it's about an hour using public transportation (I don't drive). With the new house it will be about 15-20 minutes.
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Options
    It takes about 35-40 minutes depending on if I hit red lights or get behind a school bus, tractor or milk truck.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Only about 15 min from my apt, but I carpool. When he picks me up, 15 min, when I pick him up, 25-30.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    5 minutes
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 210 Invited to Our Weddingimage
    90 Are Ready to Partyimage
    19 Are Missing a Great Timeimage
    101 Can't Find the MailboximageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards