Nebraska

Hair Salon - stylists

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good salon in Omaha for wedding day hair dos? Looking for a salon with 3-5 stylists that would be available at the Same time to do hair for myself and my wedding party. Any suggestions are appreciated! Thank you!

Re: Hair Salon - stylists

• I had my hair done and my sister's bridal style by Jen at JB's.  402-597-8691 Both of our hair stayed curly all night long and even after sleeping on it I went to walgreen's the next day with it still done and people thought I was in a wedding that day.  She is AWESOME.
  • I'm using Trios salon on 147th & Maple. They are fantastic! I have been going there for years and am always more than pleased with their work. I was in a wedding last year and the entire bridal party had their hair done there. Mine stayed pinned up and curly the whole day. I made appointments for 6 of us to get our hair done the morning of my wedding- they have plenty of stylists to accomodate groups.

402-578-1800
  • My cousin Kate works at JB's and they are awesome!  I also really like One Drake Place.  Thats where my stylist works.
    :)AJ Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm using Stephen's hair studio (off of 114th and Dodge). (402) 861-0020 Amie is doing my hair and make-up and there are two other stylists who will doing doing the rest of the bridal party. I just went in for a hair-cut and trial wedding hairstyle yesterday, and Amie did a trial make-up also, and only charged me the $30 she normally charges for a haircut! She did a great job and I can't wait for her to do it on the actual day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards