Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Tux Rental reviews

Has anyone had any experiences (good or bad) with the tux rental places in the area? I've called Men's Warehouse, Jos A Banks, and President Tux. Men's Warehouse seems to be the most popular from my experiences, but I've also seen an order get messed up there. Thoughts?

Re: Tux Rental reviews

• Options
    Last wedding FI was in, his tux from MW got screwed up, so I've gone through pains to make sure they have it right for our wedding!

I wish I would have shopped around more but oh well.  Also, I didn't know that MW purposely matches their colors with DB so if you don't do your BM shopping there you might have a hard time matching colors.  I personally wasn't a fan of most of their colors and patterns.
  • Options
    After being in two weddings where my fiance was in a tux from mW and from presidents, we decided to go with presidents because the service and fittings are way better than mw
  • Options
    We're using MW and they've been really easy for us to use. We'll see how the orders go in a month. :/

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! We went with MW- I'll keep my fingers crossed. Since the wedding is up near Traverse City (and we'll be there in the surronding days), it just ended up being much more convenient to go with them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards