Wedding Etiquette Forum

Evening

Re: Evening

• What is Funny Games?

Angel - I really don't drink often. And generally stop before I get TOO sloshed. But what you should be even MORE impressed with is that my father has never had a hangover. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3135731c-69fd-4cdd-82e2-867266ca6655Post:aabc6d67-1ca2-4709-9281-d5d43220419f">Re: Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]I usually sleep at 1 too. I wish I could sleep earlier but I never do.  Also, random thought to everyone, never watch <strong>Funny Games</strong> before bed. I'll be paranoid all night now. 
    Posted by eorea[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what that is, but it doesn't sound like I want to know right now!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hey guys, I just finished watching Clue. Freakin awesome. I'm happy now. ;P

I'm pissed that the breeder didn't contact me back today. I just want my baby dog on Friday. :( 
  • eoreaeorea member
    First Comment
    It's a horror movie, I guess. One of those home invasions type. The come into your house and start torturing you. Michael Pitt is in it. I love him but I forgot how good he is at being creepy. Yea, no idea why I watch this stuff before bed.
  • OMG Musu! That sucks : (

I hope you get her soon.
  • eoreaeorea member
    First Comment
    Musu how did you watch Clue? Online? I'd love to watch.
  • Yeah that doesn't sound like the best thing to watch before bed, Eeyore. :) J and I watched "Panic Room" Before bed once. Bad idea. Plus we don't have a panic room. 
  • Aww, hopefully she'll get back to you tomorrow, MuSu.

I'm reading some of the drama on the PS board. I love how all the regs over here went over there to defend DJ and talk smack to the biitches over there.
  • Eorea - I actually find that if I watch a Horror movie at night I'm less likely to have a bad dream than if I watch it during the day.

With the exception being watching the Blair Witch project while in a trailer in the woods. Not a good idea.
  • eoreaeorea member
    First Comment
    I didn't know you were getting a new dog. I hope you hear from the breeder soon. I should really use the mobile site. Easier to edit my posts.
  • edited May 2012
    Yeah eeyore, **edited because I'm paranoid**
  • I mean she could've just had a busy day or whatever but I'm hoping that when I wake up tomorrow, I will have an email from her. I just want my baby willow! 
  • Angel - I liked that too haha.

Musu - I'm sure she'll get back to you. You've already paid for the puppy after all!
  • eoreaeorea member
    First Comment
    Ha. I might have to use that same technology soon. Angel, are you reading the old PS drama? That was all very interesting. I'm sad the September '11 ladies went all Cray Cray over there.
  • Yeah I know, I just really only want her to answer if she is going to concede to my demand for picking up Willow in Friday. ;) 

Lucky dogs, they have such an easy time falling asleep. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3135731c-69fd-4cdd-82e2-867266ca6655Post:6981a88d-f426-4576-bf8b-05f2fcb793e1">Re: Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ha. I might have to use that same technology soon. Angel, are you reading the old PS drama? That was all very interesting. I'm sad the September '11 ladies went all Cray Cray over there.
    Posted by eorea[/QUOTE]

Yup! It really is nuts. I had another thought, but I can't think of a way to say it without coming off as rude, so I'll hold it in.
  • Angel - no vague knotting!!!
  • eoreaeorea member
    First Comment
    Just sound rude, Angel. Go all out. I'm curious now. ;P
  • angelstar975angelstar975 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3135731c-69fd-4cdd-82e2-867266ca6655Post:fe210dcb-f7ba-43dd-b0d7-76536f0f52b8">Re: Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]Angel - no vague knotting!!!
    Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]

Ha, I'm not exactly... It's not something towards anyone in particular.

ETA - Ok, here goes. Honestly, it kind of shocks me that plus sized women were being so catty and mean to one another. Unfortunately, people who are overweight tend to get picked on in society and it surprises me to see them picking on one another. But really, I guess it's exactly like the stereotypical popular group of "mean girls" and they're just forming their own group of "mean girls."
  • Doooo it dooooo it dooooo it! 

The funny thing is, once you say it I'm sure we'll be like "Oh, that wasn't that bad."  hah
  • Ugh, I have the worst headache, I'm on medicine and the come down from it is such a biitch... It's really not even worth the positive effects I get while it's working.
  • I think I would have been more surprised if they had been picking on each other for weight related reasons. It doesn't surprise me that women are bitches to each other regardless of size. Although there was a bit of "you can't post here" stuff going on when certain people didn't think another woman qualified as plus sized.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3135731c-69fd-4cdd-82e2-867266ca6655Post:c14f1114-037d-4aff-bec0-a025043dc96d">Re:Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think I would have been more surprised if they had been picking on each other for weight related reasons<strong>. It doesn't surprise me that women are bitches to each other regardless of size.</strong> Although there was a bit of "you can't post here" stuff going on when certain people didn't think another woman qualified as plus sized.
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]

And I guess that's really true. I didn't get into it enough to be able to tell what exactly all the drama was about, I just saw that they were being mean to one another. I guess it's no different than any other group of women.
  • I didn't realise you HAD to be plus sized to post on that board. What a bitchy thing to say to someone. I mean, what if I lose 100 lbs? I will no longer be plus sized, but I will have been at one point and could help other plus sized ladies that want to lose weight (not that all plus sized women do want to, but I think most do).

On a related note, when Simply Fated posts on a thread, TK cuts off her name to make it look like Simply Fat. I giggle every time. Not that I think she IS fat (I don't know, I don't think I've seen a pic of her - maybe I have : s ) It's just funny.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3135731c-69fd-4cdd-82e2-867266ca6655Post:ebda9200-5711-4d47-8b19-1e27dbb1719d">Re: Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evening : Ha, I'm not exactly... It's not something towards anyone in particular. ETA - Ok, here goes. Honestly, it kind of shocks me that plus sized women were being so catty and mean to one another. <strong>Unfortunately, people who are overweight tend to get picked on in society and it surprises me to see them picking on one another.</strong> But really, I guess it's exactly like the stereotypical popular group of "mean girls" and they're just forming their own group of "mean girls."
    Posted by angelstar975[/QUOTE]
    <div>
    </div><div>I can see where you're coming from on this. But deep down, biitches gonna be biitches LOL</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3135731c-69fd-4cdd-82e2-867266ca6655Post:679740aa-92b0-4f1d-bfe5-2e5ad270b8e7">Re: Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]I didn't realise you HAD to be plus sized to post on that board. What a bitchy thing to say to someone. I mean, what if I lose 100 lbs? I will no longer be plus sized, but I will have been at one point and could help other plus sized ladies that want to lose weight (not that all plus sized women do want to, but I think most do). On a related note, when Simply Fated posts on a thread,<strong> TK cuts off her name to make it look like Simply Fat. </strong>I giggle every time. Not that I think she IS fat (I don't know, I don't think I've seen a pic of her - maybe I have : s ) It's just funny.
    Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]

That's kind of funny. I don't know if I've seen that or if I know who you're talking about but if mine was like that, I'd probably change it. There's nothing wrong with being fat, but who wants people to think their SN is "Simply fat" ?
  • Yeah that is pretty much the reason that it got called out poke. Because its result crappy to assume things about people based on what they look like to you. And I have never been plus sized but normal sized people could still post about body insecurities if they want, an people shouldn't tell them that they can't.
  • eoreaeorea member
    First Comment
    Lol, Poke. I always read it like that too.
  • I mean really, not result, Hah. Stupid autocorrect.
  • Musu - as a plus sized gal I always kind of assume that non plus sized women don't have body issues - and am suprised when they say that they do. I know it's crazy of me, but when someone DOES come out with a body issue I am always supportive. Because you know, that's what you should do when someone talks about their insecurities. 

Angel - it's probably me just being immature when I see her name shortened by TK. I'm not saying anything bad about her, just that it makes me giggle. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards