Wedding Etiquette Forum

Hey all - it's night now.

Re: Hey all - it's night now.

• pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited July 2012
    I can't wait to see pics of it.

And re:my cats. One just came down and is now making love to my netbook with her face. D'awww.
  • Zizi, you should do it! It was SO fun. I also did a trash the dress session shortly after my wedding, which was a blast.
  • Zizi - odds are that they won't use their dresses again. I'm sure they'll be fine with it. 
  • Sara, not dealing with a douchecanoe everyday would definitely be a bonus.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think that douchecanoe is my new favorite phrase.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hey-all-its-night-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7e17915d-b2b0-484b-9048-3f162919753cPost:532e817d-72c4-414a-8194-61c8018769d7">Re: Hey all - it's night now.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sara, not dealing with a <strong>douchecanoe</strong> everyday would definitely be a bonus.
    Posted by zizibet[/QUOTE]

<div>There are many terms that I had never heard of until coming to TK. This is among my favorite.</div>
  • We have the venue in  mind and our date is still open we just want to get a down payment down.  Now with the guest list finialzed it can happen!!!  We now have it at 131 people.  It was closer to 200 before!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hey-all-its-night-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7e17915d-b2b0-484b-9048-3f162919753cPost:16e2c593-e6a4-42e3-b8b8-825454380bd1">Re: Hey all - it's night now.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey all - it's night now. : There are many terms that I had never heard of until coming to TK. This is among my favorite.
    Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]

<div>My favorite I made up a few years ago when I was with someone who is not my fiance was Doucheholefacebag</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It's the flowergirls' moms I'm worried about-they'll probably use the dresses for church.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hey-all-its-night-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7e17915d-b2b0-484b-9048-3f162919753cPost:94957f65-b574-4a4f-bfd7-857b3ba2df6f">Re: Hey all - it's night now.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey all - it's night now. : My favorite I made up a few years ago when I was with someone who is not my fiance was Doucheholefacebag
    Posted by amorg334[/QUOTE]

<div>Tee-hee.</div>
  • Zizi - maybe you should just do it with your BMs. 
  • Yea I have nick names for a lot of men and that is by far one of my favorites 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hee. That's good too.
    Poke, the first time I saw douchecanoe I totally had to use it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Awww Poke, kitty loves are the best. My kitty is passed out under the dining room table.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hey-all-its-night-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7e17915d-b2b0-484b-9048-3f162919753cPost:16e2c593-e6a4-42e3-b8b8-825454380bd1">Re: Hey all - it's night now.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey all - it's night now. : There are many terms that I had never heard of until coming to TK. This is among my favorite.
    Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]

<div>Ditto. I've learned so many new insults here. Douchecanoe, twatwaffle, and twunt are my favorites.</div>
  • Poke-no BMS-just a MOh and FGs, and I think it would be really cute with them. They can all swim and our pool is shallow.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Zizi, I wouldn't worry about the dresses being ruined. All of the ones we wore were fine, and they can be drycleaned. I never got my dress cleaned, since it's MASSIVE and insane expensive to do it. Damn beast dress.
  • Yes, twatwaffle has got a ring to it, doesn't it?
    Poke, did you end up making the jambalaya for dinner?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Zizi, do you have a pic of your dress?
  • Sara-beast dress-hee.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My dress has been shoved back into the garment bag it came in and left in the closet since...forever.

I never got it cleaned or preserved. I guess I suck at the sort of thing.
  • Oh, I wasn't going to make jambalaya. That was Aryn : )
  • jess, i suppose Nathan could use it for a Halloween costume at some point :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oops, sorry Poke. I remembered someone was talking about it, and I got your recipe the other day and assumed it was you.
    Sara-I haven't picked one yet. Haven't decided what I really want. it's hard when you can't try lots of them on.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My dress wont fit in a garment bag, which is why it's in the bathtub. It busted 2 garment bags, then we gave up haha
  • twatwaffle brings about so many laughs to me.  Sometimes when I read through some of these crazy girls posts that get upset when they get real answers I just want to scream twatwaffle and run away 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Why can't you try lots on?
  • Ha, Zizi.

Maybe we can turn it into a tent.
  • Amorg-I know! Especially the ones who then delete the posts and go running to other boards because we're so meaann.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ZIZI Good luck with finding a dress I hope you find one soon :).  I keep wanting to try on dresses because I am impatient.  But I am trying to save the moment.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards