Ohio-Cleveland
Options

reception venue

I am looking for  a venue in the  northeast ohio area that allows an outside cater and will allow me to bring my own alcohol i will have about 180 people

Re: reception venue

• Options
    edited August 2012

Not sure where in Northeast Ohio you are looking for but the City of Mentor has a couple of different locations that would allow what you are looking for. They have a beautiful location called Wildwood or if you want something overlooking the lake they have a spot for that. If Mentor doesn't work then I woud recommend looking up cities in the area you would like to have your reception and check out what facitilites they may own. Also the Metroparks (Lake or Cleveland) both have a few venues that would fit your requirements.

• Options
    Offhand, I know that the Middleburg Hts. Rec. Center lets you supply your own catering and booze, and they'd be able to handle a group that size. The only thing is, it's a very popular venue and dates fill up quickly.

And, here is a link for you that is a rather comprehensive list of area venues that allow outside catering, and what their general rules on alcohol are.
    http://www.clevelandcatering.com/halls.html

Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Solon community center...also you could try some vfw halls aw well
  • Options
    A friend of mine got married at Ruby's in Grafton, OH. Everything looked very nice and they brought in their own food and alcohol. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards