Getting in Shape
Options

jillian Michaels Body Revolution?

Has anyone tried this? Does it actually work??? Thanks :)

Re: jillian Michaels Body Revolution?

• Options
    I haven't tried it.  I will look into it though.  I have 4 of her workout DVD's.
    Katie
  • Options
    shannie11shannie11 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited February 2012
    I just saw the informercial too.  It looks like it would work.  I mean as long as you stick to anything and have a good diet, I am sure you will get results.  I am also thinking of trying it.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • Options
    I have a lot of her other DVDs, which are great. Her ripped in 30 is great, I am on week 4, eating well, and adding in a few cardio workouts a week. You get to see your progress each week and how strong you get. I would love to get her new DVDs, but think she has other great ones out and you don't need to spend the money on it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_jillian-michaels-body-revolution-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:1b9968c3-44c0-49d5-b2aa-44772081b55cPost:15586885-186f-4a2b-a29c-c80c512c228b">jillian Michaels Body Revolution?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone tried this? Does it actually work??? Thanks :)
    Posted by bostonbride1081[/QUOTE]

I absolutely love it! I'm on week 7 and can totally tell there are results. You have to stick to it though if you want to see results. There are 6 workouts every week so you only get one day off.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards