California-San Diego

Rehearsal Dinner in Mission Bay

Any ideas for rehearsal dinners near Paradise Point Resort in Mission Bay? Everyone's coming from out of town, and I'd like to have it somewhere near the beach that's fun and relaxing for my wedding party. Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner in Mission Bay

• edited December 2011
    I forgot to add.... it would be a party of 25 people
  • edited December 2011
    How about Sea World, if you can swing it, your guest would have a great time! 
    ~Margaret (and Nick)~
    Post-Wedding Life Blog!
    A10 Siggy Challenge: Next Vacation Destination: San Francisco!
  • edited December 2011
    What about Gringo's Cantina?

http://www.gringoscantina.com/

• edited December 2011

Sea World would be so fun i love that Idea.. IDK what restaurants they have, but I guess I'll do some research on that.

• edited December 2011
    I'm definitely going to check out Gringos Cantina.. have u been there? I originally wanted Mexican Food... thanks!
  • hh581842hh581842 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gringos is pretty good.  And it's casual but it's contemporary so it's not cheap or cheesy looking like some of those Tex Mex places can be.  Plus, GREAT MARGS! haha.  25 pple could be a lot there though. Call the restaurant and see if you can reserve the outside patio or something.

hmmm I can't think of anything else in that direct area that's casual but not grungy lol.
  • edited December 2011
    we're getting married at paradise point too and are having our dinner at the baleen the resteraunt on site  just to keep it easy for everyone involved
  • edited December 2011
    Isn't there a Mission Bay Yacht Club?  Not sure if it's nice.  
  • iwa808 iwa808 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having our RD at the Hyatt on Mission Bay at The Red Marlin restaurant. It sits right on the marina with a great view and a large terrace with fire pits for cocktails and mingling after the dinner.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards