Christian Weddings

getting married this saturday!

well, here it comes... FI and I had this huge arguement last night and I thought for a moment it might be over, but it's not. It just made our relationship stronger. I'm so ready for this weekend. Can't wait to see everyone (and I hope they'll all fit in the church!!)

Re: getting married this saturday!

• mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey girl, I am so glad you guys worked everything out. I know its been a rough ride for you both during your engagement, but I pray that everything that has been resolved stays as such. I hope you wedding day is amazing and all you've ever dreamed of.

PS we're date twins ;) So I'll be sharing all the excitement with you this weekend <3
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tiffany, I'm so glad everything worked out. Can't wait to hear all about it!!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats to you both- Tiffany and Brianna! Have a great day, ladies! Enjoy every moment and don't sweat the small stuff. Can't wait to see pics! 
  • SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ashley!! :) I promise to come back with pics!

ETA: AFTER the honeymoon ;) hahaha
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_getting-married-this-saturday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:e4bc53cd-5178-433a-b91e-b81d63dc6546Post:784f9b1c-4d6b-44dd-98ca-731e537e814a">Re: getting married this saturday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks Ashley!! :) I promise to come back with pics! ETA: AFTER the honeymoon ;) hahaha
    Posted by SoonToBeGenao[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Haha, of course! </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards