June 2012 Weddings

Random Poll

13»

Re: Random Poll

• If I could have one superpower, it would be telekinesis.

My "guiltiest" pleasure is TK/FB.  I check both one after the other all the time and more-so since my phone has the internet.

I don't give a rats ass about _________ even though it makes me an asshole/non PC/etc. --- Politics.  I think it's so silly people can't agree or compromise just because they classify themselves as a different party.

If I could change one thing about my past it would be... I wouldn't.  Everything that has happened have helped me become who I am today.

My most annoying habit is my lack of patience that I can have.

If I had to choose a different name, I would name myself Kelsey or McKenna.  I really like both names and have since I was about 8.

If I could travel through time only once and stay there, I would transport myself to the decade of either the 40s or 50s.

If America is ever going to get back on track, it needs to stop thinking America is any better than any other country and that we need to help out.  America definitely needs to help itself too.

If money were no object, my career would be a national geographic scuba diving photographer.

If I were omnipotent for a day, I would stop pain.
  • Megan, I hate party lines too. It's so aggravating and I honestly wish they would just go away so that people wouldn't be blinded by the party name. Then we could just vote on what that person believes.

Someone on my FB was posting a ton of articles bashing a certain party by saying "Everything I read today reminds me why I won't ever support Republicans." I called him out by writing "I love sweeping generalizations!" and he didn't say anything back.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards