Minnesota
Options

Brainerd Area Vendors

We are getting married in Nisswa, MN next summer and are looking for a DJ, Florist, Bakery, Salon, ect. If anyone has some recommendations, I would love to hear them! Thanks!

Re: Brainerd Area Vendors

• Options
    You might be able to get some vendors from the mpls area that are willing to travel. It would at least be worth it to call and get some prices.
  • Options
    I'm getting married in a rural area as well. I actually had great luck on the FB selling group for the city my reception is in. I just searched groups for example' Nisswa and came up with Nisswa Area Expo-Vendors Group. You could try searching for one in Brainerd too! I know its so much cheaper to find local vendors! Good luck!
    siggyaugust Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    There are lots of vendors in the Brainerd/Little Falls/St. Cloud area.  I suggest going to some wedding shows (Perfect MN bridal show, and Central MN bridal show) if possible.  They have lots of vendors at those shows!  Pete & Joy's Bakery in Little Falls does wedding cakes, so does the Coborns in Little Falls I believe. 

I'm not super sure of other vendors, but I will keep an eye out for you as I drive around Brainerd!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Check out the fine line salon in Brainerd. They are the best. They do a great job on the hair and make the whole experience fun!
  • Options
    Check out the fine line salon in Brainerd. They are the best. They do a great job on the hair and make the whole experience fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards