Minnesota

Brainerd Area Vendors

We are getting married in Nisswa, MN next summer and are looking for a DJ, Florist, Bakery, Salon, ect. If anyone has some recommendations, I would love to hear them! Thanks!

Re: Brainerd Area Vendors

• You might be able to get some vendors from the mpls area that are willing to travel. It would at least be worth it to call and get some prices.
  • I'm getting married in a rural area as well. I actually had great luck on the FB selling group for the city my reception is in. I just searched groups for example' Nisswa and came up with Nisswa Area Expo-Vendors Group. You could try searching for one in Brainerd too! I know its so much cheaper to find local vendors! Good luck!
    siggyaugust Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • There are lots of vendors in the Brainerd/Little Falls/St. Cloud area.  I suggest going to some wedding shows (Perfect MN bridal show, and Central MN bridal show) if possible.  They have lots of vendors at those shows!  Pete & Joy's Bakery in Little Falls does wedding cakes, so does the Coborns in Little Falls I believe. 

I'm not super sure of other vendors, but I will keep an eye out for you as I drive around Brainerd!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Check out the fine line salon in Brainerd. They are the best. They do a great job on the hair and make the whole experience fun!
  • Check out the fine line salon in Brainerd. They are the best. They do a great job on the hair and make the whole experience fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards