and

Michael YYYY

on

saturday, the twenty-fifth of june

two thousand and eleven

at two o’clock in the afternoon

sacred heart church

address (no zip)

Mr. and mrs. richard lopes and mr. and mrs. gabriel yorio request the honor of your presence at the marriage of their children Melissa Jeanne Lopes and Michael Yorio on saturday, the twentififth of june two thousand eleven at two o’clock in the afternoon at sacred heart church
1321 centre street
newton centre, ma

THE FAVOR OF REPLY IS REQUESTED BY

JUNE 10, 2011

M______________________________

___ ACCEPTS WITH PLEASURE

___ DECLINES WITH REGRETS

PLEASE INITIAL ENTRÉE CHOICE FOR EACH GUEST

______ NEW ENGLAND CRUSTED COD

______PETITE FILET OF BEEF/HERB GRILLED CHICKEN

______VEGETARIAN

DIETARY RESTRICTIONS________________________________

_

Re: Please proofread my invitation and response card and let me know what you think

• Options
    Oops! That didn't quite workout.  Please just let me know what you think of the wording and forget about the alignment. 
  • Options
    On the RSVP, "___ DECLINES WITH REGRETS"  should be "Declines with regret" (no "s") for parallel structure with the word "pleasure"

Also, is the petite filet of beef going to be served WITH the chicken? I find that line a little confusing
  • Options
    If your parents' last names are on the invitaiton (and they are) you just put your first and middle name. Same for your FI.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    Thank you for all your feedback.  I will make my changes ASAP.  Also, about my response card entree choices, the filet and chicken is a combination plate.  This was one way to get around having a third entree charge.   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards