Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

It was perfect!

R and I LOVE watching The Office, mainly just for the opportunity to sit down in comfy clothes so we can relax and just be together. This past fall while I was at school and he was back home I came back to visit for a weekend.
Friday night we decided was going to be our date night and when he asked what I wanted to do, I told him getting food and watching The Office would be perfect. Just before that we had gone shopping and he bought us new sweatshirts, we had new comfy clothes to wear! We then went to a favorite Italian restaurant and bought our favorite pizza, then to yet another Italian restaurant for salads. After that we went home to change and enjoy our night together.
We went to high school together and got to know one another playing the question game and have kept it up since we started dating. My question was "what have been your top three favorite things about today?" I honestly don't remember the first two things he said, but then he dropped the remote and got down to pick it up and said "and the third thing would probably be asking you to marry me". He then pulled the ring our from under the couch and said "Sienna May will you marry me?" It was a complete surprise and was perfect just for us.

Re: It was perfect!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards