First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Screen Name: rakeademic77

Significant Other's Age: 24

What You DoLast year of college for elementary education
    What SO Does: Last year of college for business and information technology

State of Relationship: Living together, boyfriend-girlfriend

How Long You've Been Together: 3.5 years

How You Met: Met online then met at each others schools. At the time we both went to different colleges in the same city.

Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): None yet

Real Babies: None

Fur Babies: One adorable kitty

Loves:  Reese's, a great book, my boyfriend, my kitty, a good run, daiquiri, a cold beer, dressing up, music, kids, and much more

Hates: Root Beer, broccoli, jeggings, snuggies, ugg boots

Pet Peeves: Selfish people

Hobbies/Activities: Running, soccer, being with friends, doing crafts, dancing, biking, playing board games, playing video games, going to and watching movies, being outside, shopping, and reading

Favorite Thing About Your SO: He is not only my love but also my best friend. We have so much fun together and laugh all the time. I can also tell him anything and he will always be there for me no matter what. He also is incredible sweet and romantic.

Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: his lack of listening skills at time and his forgetfulness

Describe Your Personality: I'd say that I am very caring towards the people around me. I am very enthusiastic and friendly. I love being around and meeting new people

Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): Usually pretty low but it can depend

I've Been On TK Since: Well I first officially signed up today but I have been looking at it the last couple of months.

How You Came to Be On TK: Google

How I like my potatoes: Mashed with lots of gravy
    Favorite book/author: Way too many! I absolutely love to read.

Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I am very into running and have done a bunch of races already. I even got my boyfriend into it. We both have been bitten hard by the race bug. In January we are planning on doing the Disney World Half Marathon!
    Daisypath Graduation tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • karlee4everkarlee4ever member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_getting-yooouu?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:7f434415-b89f-41e2-8c60-50999902630dPost:46403b98-d702-450d-a483-ce0b5f3c9b7f">Re: Getting to know yooouu.</a>:
    [QUOTE]<span style="margin:0px;vertical-align:baseline;background-color:#ffffff;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;border-width:0px;padding:0px;" class="Apple-style-span"><font face="Arial" class="Apple-style-span"><span style="margin:0px;vertical-align:baseline;background-color:transparent;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;border-width:0px;padding:0px;"><span style="margin:0px;vertical-align:baseline;background-color:#ffffff;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;border-width:0px;padding:0px;" class="Apple-style-span"><strong>Loves</strong>:  Reese's, a great book, my boyfriend, my kitty, a good run, daiquiri, a cold beer, dressing up, music, kids, and much more</span></span><span style="margin:0px;vertical-align:baseline;background-color:#ffffff;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;border-width:0px;padding:0px;" class="Apple-style-span">
    </span></font></span>
    Posted by rakeademic77[/QUOTE]

Hi! Welcome, I had to say hello because I also LOVE pretty much everything that you love! Also, I am from eastern wisco and went to college in Milwaukee! I would love to move back some day!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • audrewuhaudrewuh member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Screen Name: audrewuh

Significant Other's Age: 22

What You Do: I'm a youth director at a church

What SO Does: Marketing Assistant at a MLS team

State of Relationship: Dating, picked out the ring!

How Long You've Been Together: 2 years

How You Met: He was the president of the student organization I joined my junior year of college. 

Fur Babies: One cat, her name is Shasta. :)

Loves: Tequila, reading, and teaching

Hates: Early mornings, rude roommates, stinky laundry

Pet Peeves: People who don't clean up after themselves

Hobbies/Activities: I love college football!!!!

Favorite Thing About Your SO: The way he laughs. It's just infectious and makes me smile every time

Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: How he can wear the same pair of underwear three days in a row. Gross.

Describe Your Personality: I'm friendly, but I tend to be shy in  new social situations. I tend to be more thoughtful about my words, but not about my actions. I love people.

Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 3

I've Been On TK Since: I've lurked for a while, my BFF got married last summer and I was a BM, so I got on to do a little research then. Then I came back a few weeks ago when BF started bringing up wedding more than usual and took me to pick out a ring.

How I like my potatoes: Mashed. :) With lots of butter, sour cream, and cheese. 

Favorite book/author: In love with Harry Potter right now. Trying to read Catching Fire in the Hunger Games series...

Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I got a teaching degree and I never ever want to be a teacher.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Screen Name: artistcjewishbride  though you should see my screen name next to this post.

Significant Other's Age:27

What You Do: Dental assistant and college student

What SO Does: Executive Chef / General Manger

State of Relationship: very serious ??? I dont know we are moving in togeather in December. He is saving up for a ring, both families know we are planning on getting married. No monster in laws to worry about.

How Long You've Been Together: 9 months

How You Met: J date

Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): Planning on Oct 2013 becouse my mom and Jordan are worried about it being to warm. Jordan wants to get married on the 18th of the month and the only Sunday is in Augest so I may still have an Augest wedding

Real Babies: none

Fur Babies: I came into the relationship with 2 papillons Rennie and Legend ( butterfly ear dogs
    )  Jordan and I welcomes a Brussels griffan puppy into our lives in Aug (Monkey faced dog) though his parents dont know about it yet

Loves:  my man, my dogs ( showing and as companions) antiques, shakespeare, reniassance faires, history, bellydancing, traveling

Hates: having an empty wallet haha, but in all seriousness snobby people, unimaginative, a behind a desk job , winter ( I hate being cold) , shaving ( when I can afford it I'm getting laser hair removal) not having enough time in the day to do everything on my to do list, a messy house  etc etc

Pet Peeves: People Yelling, I get annoyed with my own writing skills and I hate when people point it out becouse it makes me feel awful. Rude people, there no need for it

Hobbies/Activities:
    belly dance, dog shows, excercising, cooking, reniassance faire, road trips

Favorite Thing About Your SO: He loves me so much and wants to do everything within his power to make sure I am taken care of .

Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: I would have to say chronic genetic related  illness which makes him a slave to medication and blood tests

Describe Your Personality: very loving, go with the flow , stand by my friends and family, not the best at being sarcastic back, think I have a good sense of humor, not into material goods per say but tresuring what you have , very budget concious ( tend to think things over before making a purchase)

Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): no clue what a snark is

I've Been On TK Since: I think May

How You Came to Be On TK: Jordan and I knew from month 1 that we are each others Besherit  and  I asked from the beginning that he give me a year before popping the question. I also knew that I wanted to come into  a marrige no baggage. I really wanted to have a whole idea/ picture in mind so when I do have the ring and we have to start planning we had somewhere to start.

How I like my potatoes: anyway my sweetheart wants to make them .. Im not a picky eater

Favorite book/author:- I love historical fiction

Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself:
    Born and raised Jewish in Richmond, VA moving to DC in December still need to find a shul. I am a major animal lover and have spent time volunteering with a national dog rescue.

Never thought I would find the love of my life online who compliments me so well , that my parents adore, and who family is normal lol
  • edited December 2011

Screen Name:  LadyKT
    Significant Other's Age: 30
    What You Do: Legal secretary
    What SO Does:
    Retail, but actively looking for something to fit his business management degree!
    State of Relationship: Dating
    How Long You've Been Together: A little over two months, but friends since 99
    How You Met: High school!
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): NEY, but we have a target date of June 28, 2014
    Fur Babies:
      My cats, Milo & Penelope :)

Loves: Hello Kitty, ladybugs, bling, animals, funny tv shows/people, italian food, italian men
    Hates:
    waiting and lazyness
    Pet Peeves: Lazyness and no consideration for the other person
    Hobbies/Activities: Ice skating and rollerskating, scrapbooking (well, new to that), dancing, singing, watching movies, cooking, wine and martinis
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: He's so attentive and loving.  He's super ambitious and wants the best life for us, not just him.
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: he likes to joke a LOT so sometimes I'm not sure if I should take him seriously.
    Describe Your Personality: Silly, funny, fun.  Random.
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): depends on the situation, but usually a 4 or 5
    I've Been On TK Since: Lurker since beginning of August.
    How You Came to Be On TK: BF started talking about getting married (yes, two weeks into dating!)
    How I like my potatoes:  Covered with cheese, chives and bacon bits.  Ooh and sour cream too!
    Favorite book/author: Janet Evanovich and Emily Giffin.
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: My family rescues potbellied pigs & if money weren't an issue, i'd have an animal rescue Laughing

"I love you like a love song, baby!" Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Screen Name: Gloria Victis
    Significant Other's Age: Michael
    What You Do: I'm a strategic research analyst specializing in psychographic analysis for a financial institution *yawn*
    What SO Does: paramedic, trying to get into law enforcement
    State of Relationship: Boyfriend / Girlfriend, living together
    How Long You've Been Together: 1 year
    How You Met: online!
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): NA
    Real Babies: not for us
    Fur Babies: not yet, but we have plans for dogs once we're out of the apartment
    Loves: coffee, reading, cardigans, crafts, naps
    Hates: folding laundry, stupid humor, ketchup
    Pet Peeves: people who walk reeeeally slowly down a sidewalk
    Hobbies/Activities: reading, rock climbing, lurking the internet, painting
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: he can make me laugh until I can't breath
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: he can take a very long time to make a decision
    Describe Your Personality: analytical, sarcastic, dry-humored, generous
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 5 - i can snark when I need to
    I've Been On TK Since: a few months
    How You Came to Be On TK: helping my best friend plan her wedding!
    How I like my potatoes: in hashbrown form
    Favorite book/author: Bad Monkeys - Matt Ruff
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself:  I am TERRIFIED of butterflies. Don't know why.

• edited December 2011

Screen Name: Aglardulin
    Significant Other's Age: 23
    What You Do: Sales support for a  health care software company
    What SO Does: Quality assurance for a chatbot software company
    State of Relationship: Commited/serious
    How Long You've Been Together: 1 year-today!!
    How You Met: In a class at our University
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): not yet :D
    Real Babies: nope
    Fur Babies: dumb apartment manager says no :(
    Loves: horses, bread and boyfriend
    Hates: dairy- it is the enemy
    Pet Peeves: I suppose narrow-mindedness and intolerance
    Hobbies/Activities: horseback riding, book reading, cross-stitching, karate
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: BEARD. It is a little scruffy thing but I love it so much. Also his sensitivity and good heart <3
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He is very forgetful
    Describe Your Personality: Pretty easygoing, except when I'm not (see below)
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): As stress level increases, snark level does too
    I've Been On TK Since: July-ish
    How You Came to Be On TK: /blush...I joined because I wanted to read the terrible proposal stories and it wouldn't let me until I joined...
    How I like my potatoes: french fry form, with a big glass of beer...BF got me into it
    Favorite book/author: Too many to count. A good staple for me is The Lord of the Rings. Right now I'm super into Stephen Lawhead
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I was an art major for two years, then switched to communications. I wouldn't have met BF had I not been a terrible art major before I found the field I loved.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Screen Name: UAbeezy
    Significant Other's Age: 20
    What You Do: Full-time student
    What SO Does: US Marine =]
    State of Relationship: dating
    How Long You've Been Together: around 1 year
    How You Met: mutual friends in 7th grade 
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): n/a
    Real Babies: noooone
    Fur Babies: i have a mini australian shepherd 
    Loves: pink, starbucks, sports
    Hates: most professors, loud people, milk, closed-minded people
    Pet Peeves: when people blantantly bring up a secret or information and then say, "oh but I cant tell you"
    Hobbies/Activities: motocross, sports, shopping, baking
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: Since the day we started dating, he's never made me an just an 'option,' but more of a priority. (I don't mean for that to come off as bratty. we all know how it is to be some jerk's dead last priority)
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: he has the tendency to stop listening, especially when hes playing video games
    Describe Your Personality: I'm pretty laid back for the most part, I like being social and haivng fun. 
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): as far as these forums, definitely low. there is nothing on this site that is drastic enough for a person to be a level 10 snark!
    I've Been On TK Since: I honestly have no idea. I wasnt very involved whenever I signed up, so I forgot about it until recently =]
    How You Came to Be On TK: don't even remember
    How I like my potatoes: i LOVE french fries
    Favorite book/author: 19 minutes- Jodie PicoultTell Us Something Interesting About Yourself:I'm kind of a girly girl and im going to school to be a US Marine Officer (has nothing to do with the BF being a marine or military at all)
  • bloatedelmbloatedelm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Screen Name: Bloatedelm
    Significant Other's Age:25
    What You Do: Cashier for a grocery store
    What SO Does: Asst. Manager for same store
    State of Relationship:Living together
    How Long You've Been Together: 5 months
    How You Met:We worked together for 1 year but we didn't click until we went out as friends after my separation
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married):n/a
    Real Babies:0
    Fur Babies: 1 cat, his, Danzig.
    Loves: laughing
    Hates:judgement
    Pet Peeves:meh
    Hobbies/Activities:meh
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: he communicates!
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: ETA later
    Describe Your Personality:funloving, laid back
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 5/6
    I've Been On TK Since: 2008
    How You Came to Be On TK: after my first engagement, my friend told me to be a knottie!
    How I like my potatoes: all!
    Favorite book/author:I really like Lovely Bones by Alice Seabold
  • LilMama827LilMama827 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Screen Name: LilMama

What You Do: CNA -nurses aid

What SO Does:  Construction type stuff

State of Relationship:  Dating

How Long You've Been Together: March 2010

How You Met: Mutual friend ...at a cornmaze in Oct of 09...gotta get lost to get found...
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): probably Oct 13th 2012...waitin on the ring...and yes i KNOW he has it

Real Babies: I have an 8 year old son

Fur Babies: Thriller a 3 year old crazy cat ;p

Loves:  shopping
    Hates:  liars
    Pet Peeves:  loud noises
    Hobbies/Activities: music ,friends, shopping

Favorite Thing About Your SO: he's just like me ...and he gets me like no one else ever could think of

Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He won't stop biting his nails...
    Describe Your Personality: bubbly when with people i know well

Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): like a - 1...lol

I've Been On TK Since:  Oct of 2010

How You Came to Be On TK:  in a nutshell there was a sale on a certain big wedding item and i started looking...[which he was ok with ] he lost his job and we had a big set back on a date and timeframe...but my future MOH let it slip that he has the ring... the beggining of the real deal is in site

How I like my potatoes: mashed...

Favorite book/author:  Sophie Kinsale

Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself:  i wacth the young and the restless but i hate realife drama...
  • rakeademic77rakeademic77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_getting-yooouu?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7f434415-b89f-41e2-8c60-50999902630dPost:6e88c889-3e84-4d8e-a8e0-4367d60410bb">Re: Getting to know yooouu.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Getting to know yooouu. : Hi! Welcome, I had to say hello because I also LOVE pretty much everything that you love! Also, I am from eastern wisco and went to college in Milwaukee! I would love to move back some day!
    Posted by karlee4ever[/QUOTE]
    <div><span style="color:#000000;font-family:'Times New Roman';line-height:normal;font-size:medium;" class="Apple-style-span"><div style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10px;background-color:initial;background-image:none;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;color:#1f1f1f;font:normal normal normal 11px/14px Arial, sans-serif;text-align:left;"><span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;background-color:#ffffff;" class="Apple-style-span"><div><span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;background-color:#ffffff;" class="Apple-style-span">
    </span></div>That is great that we love so many of the same things. I went to Milwaukee for school for about 3 years but now I am up in Green Bay and I love it.</span></div></span></div>
    Daisypath Graduation tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Ok, decided to make a new account since for some reason I didn't think about the fact that I used my last name as a part of my old username.

Screen Name: alyaki (used to be nmego, changed since it to avoid using any part of my actual name)
    Significant Other's Age: 24
    What You Do: performance/automation engineer/programmer
    What SO Does: retail, culinary student
    State of Relationship: dating (NEY)
    How Long You've Been Together: 2 years, but don't ask me exact amount of time - neither I nor BF can actually remember exactly when we started dating
    How You Met: through friends
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): N/A :)
    Real Babies: N/A
    Fur Babies: N/A
    Loves: computer programming books! also, my clarinet/sax/violen, symphony/orchestra concerts, reading, playing video games, programming, d&d, crafting (generally embossing stuff), spending time with BF
    Hates: work (currently), people going under the speed limit, rose bushes (not the flowers themselves, just the bushes)
    Pet Peeves: people driving under the speed limit, friends who ask BF constantly why we aren't engaged yet, people doing things outside at our house without bringing it up before they do it (this has to do with people who do not pay anything on the house)
    Hobbies/Activities: refer to my "Loves" section
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: sense of humor and his eyes
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: tends to let others do whatever they want on the outside of our house (without bringing it up to me first) and then is surprised when I'm not happy with it
    Describe Your Personality: laid back and shy; I generally like to keep to myself (especially when around new people), but I'm a lot more involved once I get to know some people in a group
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]):  3-4?  I like sarcasm and use it a decent amount, but I tend to have a really dry humor, so most people don't seem to detect it
    I've Been On TK Since: April 2011
    How You Came to Be On TK: I was looking up information on how to write a toast for my best friends' wedding (was MOH)
    How I like my potatoes: I'll take them just about any way, but mashed or cubed and mixed with butter is my favorite
    Favorite book/author:  I don't really have a singal favorite author; kristen britian, illona andrews, pragmatic bookshelf (for tech books), anne bishop, etc.
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I've been attempting a master's in computer science, but have been so miserable since that I might quit it
  • edited December 2011
    Screen Name: Cupcakecassie
    Significant Other's Age: 20 
    What You Do: Full time college student, piano instructor
    What SO Does: Full time college student, IT phone rep (Verizon)
    State of Relationship: Engaged!
    How Long You've Been Together: 2 years, 6 months and 3 days, but who's counting?
    How You Met: Through band in high school (clarinet/tuba)
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): December 12, 2012
    Real Babies: None yet
    Fur Babies: Jude and Flapjack, two uncontrollable cats
    Loves: music, literature, cooking, eating, dancing, laughing, all things nice
    Hates: prejudice, wearing socks inside, humid weather
    Pet Peeves: People who type on the internet (or IRL) without proper grammar
    Hobbies/Activities: Music, photography
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: His broad shoulders
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: plucking his eyebrows for him
    Describe Your Personality: energetic, blunt, happy, and sarcastic
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 4 right now, but it's exponentially increasing as we get closer to our date
    I've Been On TK Since: August '11!
    How You Came to Be On TK: A friend of mine introduced me to the site and I fell in love
    How I like my potatoes: French-fried and under a bottle of ketchup
    Favorite book/author: Sookie Stackhouse series, Charlaine Harris
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I survived a life-changing traumatic car accident on December 12, 2008, and the boy who saved my life was a friend of mine and my FI's.. our wedding date is in memory of him, because without him, I wouldn't be here! 

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way than this..

Oh look, it's a blog! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Screen Name: Lil B Mama
    Significant Other's Age:29
    What You Do: I'm a retail manager on maternity leave, planning on returning to school when my leave is over
    What SO Does: He is a long haul truck driver, he drives across the country every week!
    State of Relationship: Living together with our child, not engaged yet
    How Long You've Been Together: 3 years
    How You Met: We met at a club as total strangers. Our eyes met and it was an instant connection...Then he moved across the country! We talked on the phone for 2 months then started dating <3
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): not yet!
    Real Babies: Our beautiful baby boy, 7 months old :)
    Fur Babies:  Our kitties Oliver And PP and our aquarium of fish friends
    Loves:  Music, fashion, being a mommy
    Hates: Clutter, dirty people 
    Pet Peeves: Inconsiderate people, rudeness, service industry incompetence
    Hobbies/Activities: Playing guitar, singing, decorating
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: His strength, intelligence, smile (hard to pick just one!)
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO:  His dirty socks always end up on the floor
    Describe Your Personality: Relaxed, friendly, slightly neurotic
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 5 midrange snark, the bad being reserved for the truly stupid and the rest get well concealed, friendly sarcasm that satisfies my need to bitch someone out without them realizing it (retail SKILLS)
    I've Been On TK Since: This afternoon
    How You Came to Be On TK: I found out my boyfriend is getting me a ring for Christmas and I had to talk about it with someone other than my family and friends whom I want to surprise :)
    How I like my potatoes: mashed, scalloped, baked, whatever!
    Favorite book/author: Book-Moonfleet by J. Meade Falkner, Author-Edgar Allen Poe
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I have one double jointed limb on my whole body that happens to be the thumb on my fretting hand. This makes it easier for me to play guitar :D
  • edited December 2011
    Screen Name: julietteaurora
    Significant Other's Age: 19
    What You Do: Makeup Artist/ Business Student
    What SO Does: Engineering Student
    State of Relationship: Engaged
    How Long You've Been Together: 18 months
    How You Met: In high school :)
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): April 3, 2015
    Fur Babies: none
    Loves: my amazing fiance, watching movies, japanese food, makeup
    Hates: people telling me to stop talking, people telling me to "calm down", and math lol
    Pet Peeves: same as above
    Hobbies/Activities: dance, makeup, hair, gymnastics
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: i never feel like i have to worry about him getting tired of me. every day he works as hard as he can to let me know how much he loves me and wants me in his life
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: he doesnt stand up for himself sometimes, and he doesnt really know how to deal with me when im angry with him. he just gets mad back at me
    Describe Your Personality: i am very talkative and loving but i let people know when they bother me
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 6
    I've Been On TK Since: no clue. its been a bit
    How You Came to Be On TK: when my boyfriend officially told me we are definitely getting married, he just cant afford a ring yet, i got very excited and wanted to start planning
    How I like my potatoes: theyre disgusting
    Favorite book/author: harry potter :)
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: haha i kinda made myself seem awful and mean on here but im really not
  • JoRockaJoRocka member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Screen Name: Basha

Significant Other's Age: 29

What You Do:  Trained monkey- field technician doing quality control and materials testing

What SO Does: Book keeping (for now- and not for long dangit!)

State of Relationship:
     ah. um. well.   we live 2 hours apart- and I think we both decieded we didn't want to live without each other and that was that.

How Long You've Been Together:   Officially one year in September- but it's been a little longer than that actually :D

How You Met:  I tried to buy his pants.

Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married):  we aren't there yet!

Real Babies:  HELL NO

Fur Babies:    One handsome old Arabian stallion and two kitteh's Marty and Shitthead, he has one goofy dog- Chaz

Loves:  Working out, bellydancing, my bike, I love living my life to it's fullest.

Hates:
      Stupid people

Pet Peeves: Stupid people- people who don't think before acting.

Hobbies/Activities: Bellydancing, track riding/sport bike's and sport touring- and doing nothing in front of the TV for hours.  Awesome.  And a bodyrocker at heart.

Favorite Thing About Your SO: that he loves the the one thing I hate about myself. And he knows what exactly what I need for my bike all the time- our year anniversary gift was upgraded suspension for my bike- AWESOME.

Least Favorite Thing About Your SO:   that he loves the one thing I hate about myself LOL

Describe Your Personality:  oh- the m ost interesting person I know- I'm a goth at heart- a bellydancer and an artist with an engineeringi degree.  I am very cycnical and I have a dirty dirty filthy trucker's mouth and mind. 

I'm brutally honest. and life is a big joke- so I try to make as much as possible a good laugh at my expense or anyone else's.

Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]):Snark is directly related to how irritated I am,how stupid someone is OR how funny the comment will be.  humor is everything....

I've Been On TK Since:  I dunno- I own smart phone- I'm on it on and off ;)

How You Came to Be On TK:   tryng to find my perfect red dress

How I like my potatoes:  mashed- baked, garlic... hmmhmm not with a lot of cheese.  oh and chipped- potatoe stixs are pretty effing awesome.

Favorite book/author:  Don't read much these days- Love Edgar Allen Poe, and T.S Elliot and many many sci-fi fantasy books.  I'm a sucker.

Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself:  oh.. Um- well really a 16 year old boy trapped in a 27 year old's body.
    I work hard and I play hard. I'm just like everyone else... only different... and if you don't like it- you can suck it.
  • edited December 2011
    Screen Name: inheritedhornet
    What You Do: Retail management but trying to get into my degree field(finance)
    What SO Does: Nerd. lol
    State of Relationship: NEY. 
    How Long You've Been Together: Not too long lol
    How You Met: online!
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): N/A
    Real Babies: 0
    Fur Babies: 1. Foxy is my Pomeranian baby.
    Loves: Shoes
    Hates: garlic
    Pet Peeves: people that say they will call and dont call lol
    Hobbies/Activities: dog park, library an computers
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: He loves me the way I am
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: Ugh i cant say it lol
    Describe Your Personality: im like a cheerleader in real life. very hyper and happy :D
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 8
    I've Been On TK Since: A LONG TIME. Joined when I was about 20/21 with an old SO. Now I'm back and plan to stay active :)
    How You Came to Be On TK: it's everywhere duh
    How I like my potatoes: I cant pick. ALL ways.
    Favorite book/author: Tell Freedom - Peter AbrahamsTell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: i have a lot of shoes
  • soleildhiversoleildhiver member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Screen Name: soleildhiver
    Significant Other's Age: 25
    What You Do: claims examiner
    What SO Does: software specialist/developer
    State of Relationship: almost engaged
    How Long You've Been Together: 4 years
    How You Met: in German class in university
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): we've decided sometime in fall 2012
    Real Babies: n/a
    Fur Babies: not anymore (my dog just passed away 3 weeks ago)
    Loves: reading, coffee, singing, cooking, scarves, leather jackets and plaid
    Hates: waking up early, hair in the tub, smoking, licorice
    Pet Peeves: when people can't spell, attention-whores, coffee getting cold, bad singers who think they're amazing
    Hobbies/Activities: reading, painting my nails at least twice a week, cooking, and I'm hoping to take up quilting once I have the space.
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: he's sooo smart, and when he tells me he loves me I feel like the luckiest girl in the world
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: he leaves water all around the sink
    Describe Your Personality: a little shy, odd sense of humor, inappropriate jokes, kind, fun
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): not sure... pretty low. 2?
    I've Been On TK Since: august 2010
    How You Came to Be On TK: I never dreamed about my wedding when I was little, but all of a sudden I started thinking a LOT about marriage
    How I like my potatoes: sweet potato fries
    Favorite book/author: right now George R.R. Martin's "a song of ice and fire" series, but my all-time fave is Terry Goodkind's "sword of truth" series.
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I live in the middle of Canada, none of the American's I've ever met know where Winnipeg is. It gets to +45 Celcius in the summer and -55 Celcius in the winter, our city is terribly spread out and our transit sucks but there's lots of cultural/arts activities happening, gorgeous old buildings, tons of trees that turn gold and red in the fall and friendly people (we joke that the degree of separation in Winnipeg is approximately 2. guaranteed you can find someone - no matter where you are - that knows you or your family or is friends with your friends). I like it here.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Screen Name: BriSox81
    Significant Other's Age: 29
    What You Do: Public Relations
    What SO Does: Construction foreman for an iron company
    State of Relationship: Dating, long distance
    How Long You've Been Together: Almost a year
    How You Met: We went to high school together - we "dated" when we were 15 & 16 years old (before either of us had driver's licenses or anything). I think we "broke up" because we just stopped talking to each other (neither of us can remember the real reason). Fast forward 13 years later, we reconnect on Facebook, go to dinner, and have been together ever since.
    Real Babies: ZERO.
    Fur Babies: My cat, Brady, and his dog, Trixie.
    Loves: Red Sox, Patriots, country music, purple, Mexican food, red meat, writing, Maine, sleeping in, my car, my family & my boyfriend.
    Hates: Bad drivers, inconsiderate, ignorant and/or condescending people, my current job, being too far away from my family, peas.
    Pet Peeves: When people talk on their cell phone when checking out of store, getting accosted by kiosk people in the mall, incorrect usage of their/there/they're, you're/your, and two/to/too.
    Hobbies/Activities: Hiking, biking, writing, drawing, cooking
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: How incredibly thoughtful he is, when I least expect it. Also, how he can always find a way to make me smile, whether I'm sad, mad, tired, whatever.
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: His job, that keeps him way too far away from me for nine months out of the year.
    Describe Your Personality: Outgoing, friendly, funny, sarcastic
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 6.5 on a regular basis, but it could vary on any given day.
    I've Been On TK Since: Officially, I joined last week, under this name. I originally signed up four years ago when my best friend was getting married. I've been lurking around on different boards off & on, but never had a reason to be on any till now, so I decided to make a new name (my old one had my last name in it) and join the fun!
    How You Came to Be On TK: See above.
    How I like my potatoes: Baked, with butter, sour cream, cheese & salt.
    Favorite book/author: To Kill a Mockingbird.
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I started horseback riding when I was three years old. It is my mission in life to rescue an off-the-track racehorse & give him the life of luxury.

*******************************************************************************************

• edited December 2011
    Screen Name: tempatrap
    Significant Other's Age: 22
    What You Do: Waitress/College Student
    What SO Does: Chef
    State of Relationship: Dating
    How Long You've Been Together: Since August 2011
    How You Met: At work (how cliche ;p)
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): NEY
    Fur Babies: none
    Loves: traveling, family, friends, bulldogs ;)
    Hates: traffic, school
    Pet Peeves: people walking too slowly in front of me when im late for class
    Hobbies/Activities: reading, painting, hiking
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: his thoughtfulness
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: his lateness!
    Describe Your Personality: I am easy going and love to try new things.
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 7
    I've Been On TK Since: October 2011 i think
    How You Came to Be On TK: best friend and i were looking at wedding dresses
    How I like my potatoes: french fried :)
    Favorite book/author: Little Women
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I can't tan for the life of me.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • miamarymiamary member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Screen Name: Miamary
    Significant Other's Age: 27
    What You Do: Busines school student, model, promoter
    What SO Does: Financial audit, also: day trader
    State of Relationship: umm, not sure what my options are?-  living together for 2 years
    How Long You've Been Together: 2.5 years
    How You Met: In business school!
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): not yet
    Real Babies: zero
    Fur Babies: zero
    Loves:  summer, travelling, writing, dancing, reading, cooking
    Hates: housework other than cooking, rain, cold, dumb people, i'm not too fond about religion either
    Pet Peeves: people having stuff on their mouth while eating and not wiping it away, grammar mistakes
    Hobbies/Activities: zumba, therapy to be able deal with my family, thesis
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: is such a selfless person
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: doesn't like to travel or enter planes, obsessed with financial security
    Describe Your Personality: outgoing, optimistic
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 8
    I've Been On TK Since: today! :) (10-25-11)
    How You Came to Be On TK: was looking for wedding boards. like the american ones much better. 
    How I like my potatoes: mashed potatoes with blue cheese!
    Favorite book/author: helen fielding, meg cabot, dan brown, andreas eschbach, karin slaughter, kerstin gierTell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: i'm sick with a cold right now!
  • edited December 2011
    Screen Name:xSkiesmostwantedx
    Significant Other's Age: 28
    What You Do: Communications Coordinator
    What SO Does: HVAC Mechanic
    State of Relationship: Not engaged; living together 2 years
    How Long You've Been Together: 2 years 4 months
    How You Met: At a punk show; I beat him up for a drumstick from my favorite drummer that he caught :)
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married):
    Real Babies:
    Fur Babies: 1, my kitty named Kitten (very original, I know!)
    Loves: Black and White Pictures, Music, Books, Sushi and all other sorts of food.
    Hates: A lot to list, why bother.
    Pet Peeves:When people chew with their mouth open, talk when they have food in their mouth, slurping, and people who cut me off.
    Hobbies/Activities: Photography, video games, reading, cooking, surfing, snowboarding, going to punk/hardcore shows.
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: Even when I am angry with him, he somehow is able to make me laugh.
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: His laziness.
    Describe Your Personality: Fun, hardworking, honest, loyal
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 4 - getting better because of my SO
    I've Been On TK Since: Not sure
    How You Came To Be On TK: Found a picture from another site I liked and it linked here.
    How I Like My Potatoes: Homefries style with peppers and onions!
    Favorite Book/Author: Tough call, this changes all the time. I am currently obsessed with books by Guillermo del Toro.
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I work at a desk job but in secret I dream to be a professional photographer.
    Visit The Nest!

• doubleSS07doubleSS07 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

Screen Name:DoubleSS07
    Significant Other's Age:36
    What You Do:Administrative Manager
    What SO Does:Quality Assurance Analyst for Insurance Company
    State of Relationship:Blissfully happy and awaiting the ring
    How Long You've Been Together:4 years
    How You Met:In Lake Tahoe
    Real Babies:none
    Fur Babies:1 cat Dexter
    Loves: My SO, good food, great wine and my friends
    Hates: Stupid people..that about sums it up
    Pet Peeves: clipping nails in public..yek and people who can't merge
    Hobbies/Activities: Running, shopping, wine tasting, and whatever else sounds fun that day
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: He knows me better than anyone else and still loves me
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He takes FOREVER to make a decision
    Describe Your Personality: I'd say I'm fairly nice, I like to have a plan and I'm thourough at putting it together, love to laugh and have a good time, sarcastic and probably sometimes still too selfish..but that's why I don'thave kids yet!
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 7-8
    I've Been On TK Since: 10/11
    How You Came to Be On TK: Maid of Honor duties and checking out ideas for my own day hopefully in the near future
    How I like my potatoes: garlic mashed!

Favorite book/author: I like too many to pick a favorite
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I LIKE change :)

• honeybee5525honeybee5525 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Screen Name: honeybee5525
    Significant Other's Age: 23
    What You Do: Jewelry Designer
    What SO Does: Chemistry Teacher
    State of Relationship: Boyfriend/Girlfriend
    How Long You've Been Together: forever :)
    How You Met: online, and when we actually met it was all over :)
    Real Babies: not yet!!
    Fur Babies: a spoiled Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Winston
    Loves: creativity, baking, books, life, yadda yadda
    Hates: boring people
    Pet Peeves: people who dish it out and can't take it, tardiness
    Hobbies/Activities: baking! Jewelry. I'm easily amused. 
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: He's a great time. 
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He relates everything to Star Trek. (it's kinda cute though)
    Describe Your Personality: Bubbly with a sarcastic streak
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 5
    I've Been On TK Since: today!
    How You Came to Be On TK: I have a question, but think I'll stick around cause y'all seem cool. 
    How I like my potatoes: Cheesy!
    Favorite book/author: Gone With The WindTell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I have sung on stage at the Rhyman with Tim McGraw & Faith Hill. Talk about a to-die-for moment. 
  • edited December 2011
    Screen Name: Whitney9x
    Significant Other's Age: 21 (22 in December)
    What You Do: I'm a magistrate at a Municipal Court in Alabama.
    What SO Does: He's a driver for a supply company ... it's a new position, that's the best thing I can think to call it at the moment.
    State of Relationship: Recently got back together after a brief separation and found out that this is it, we're ready to start planning our future together. We have started looking at rings and tossing wedding dates around. (Oct. 2012, April 2013 or Oct. 2013, maybe)
    How Long You've Been Together: a little over a year
    How You Met: at a drag strip, through mutual friends
    Real Babies:
    Fur Babies: Katie, a 5 year old English Bulldog.. she's the boss, trust me.
    Loves: motorsports, reading, good food, pictures, sunsets, traveling...
    Hates: smoking, bad drivers, laziness
    Pet Peeves: kind of in line with my hates... it's late, I may elaborate later when my head is more together
    Hobbies/Activities: drag racing! Yes, I race.. not just him. :) 
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: he's so good for me. He makes me feel good about myself, makes me a better person, and loves me unconditionally. I don't think there is anyone else out there like him for me.
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: lack of indepence.. but it's gotten so much better over time. He's on the short side too.. but of course that was never a deal breaker! haha I'm 5'10, in his defense. 
    Describe Your Personality: kind of introverted, unfortunately.. sarcastic, funny, sensitive
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): honestly.. not sure what that is
    I've Been On TK Since: I don't remember exactly. I have been registered since my first failed near engagement a few years ago. (He cheated.) I became active again about a month or so ago, I guess.
    How You Came to Be On TK: What girl doesn't love the idea of a fairy tale happily ever after? I figured this was my first step in starting mine. ;)
    How I like my potatoes: garlic mashed or loaded baked
    Favorite book/author: I like a lot of murder mystery type stuff. I have read everything by Charlaine Harris & Jackie Collins. I'm working on The Undead Series by Mary Janice Davidson and the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich (sp? again, it's late..) right now. I also like books dealing with women in motorsports. I like to keep it light in general. I love to read.Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: Not much left to say is there? haha I have a BFA in Studio Art with a concentration in Photography.. bought my first home last May. I have one sister who is currently living with me. What else would you like to know?
    Mrs. Herring Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Screen Name: Donielle080211
    Significant Other's Age: 28
    What You Do: Law Enforcement
    What SO Does: Law Enforcement
    State of Relationship: extreamly happy and talking about spending forever together
    How Long You've Been Together: almost a year but have known each other for over two and feels like I have always been with him.
    How You Met: we work together
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): hopeing for a date of August 02, 2012 that makes one year since he told me he loved me. (he said it first and will never let me forget it)
    Real Babies: none yet
    Fur Babies: no pets, we work to much right now
    Loves: spending time with him and going to Disney. We go on a lot of adventures, with our job we need to get away and enjoy life and forget about where we work for a lilttle bit
    Hates: the fact that he is most of the time always right about things especially when it comes to my best interest, and he knows it too. But I also love him for it
    Pet Peeves:
    Hobbies/Activities:
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: He always has my best interest in mind and his kisses, I was hooked on him the first time he kissed me
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: I love rides at amusement parks and he dont and since Florida is full of them we go to them all the time, but he doesnt go on all the rides
    Describe Your Personality: Independant and its what he love/hates about me
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 7
    I've Been On TK Since: today 11-01-11
    How You Came to Be On TK: My really good friend/coworker is getting married in December and told me about it and said since we have been talking about getting married in less then a year and we are not engaged yet to get a head start and this website helped her alot
    How I like my potatoes: anyway they can possibley come
    Favorite book/author: James Patterson everytime I pick up one of his books I cant put it down
    I have a B.S degree in Forensic Science but I am going back to school to teach and I am so excited about it. I always thought I would follow most of my family and do something in Law Enforcement and I have but have realized that teaching is what I am meant to do
  • SunnyandJasonSunnyandJason member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Screen Name:SunnyandJason
    Significant Other's Age:28
    What You Do:student
    What SO Does:electronics associate at walmart
    State of Relationship:living together but not engaged yet but we talk about it all the time :)
    How Long You've Been Together:9 months
    How You Met:we use to work together at walmart
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married):n/a
    Real Babies:none
    Fur Babies: 2 dogs: roxie and margi, 5 cats: oreo,ginger,garfield, puff, and gaga, a bunny named jessica and a chiense water dragon named hunan     
    Loves: movies, the beach, cuddling with my love, johnny depp,animals. the list goes on and on
    Hates:people who talk down to others,people who hurt animals,people who chew with there mouth open.
    Pet Peeves:people that think they are better than everyone else
    Hobbies/Activities:baking,sewing,cooking,etc.
    Favorite Thing About Your SO:hes always there for me, no matter how bad my day is he always makes me smile.
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO:he leaves the tolit set up
    Describe Your Personality:outgoing
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]):6
    I've Been On TK Since:just joined today 11/5/11
    How You Came to Be On TK:we have been talking about getting married for awhile so i find this site so i could ideas:)
    How I like my potatoes:mashed
    Favorite book/author:stephan king
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: im double jointed
  • edited December 2011

Screen Name: NotATotalBetty (name that movie!)

Significant Other's Age: 26

What You Do: Marketing

What SO Does: Finance

State of Relationship: not in any way, shape or form engaged yet.  Happily BF/GF

How Long You've Been Together: the BF/GF status for nearly 2 years, off and on prior (essentially since the day we met)

How You Met: High school… fell in love with his brain first, then everything else

Fur Babies: None, but we've discussed getting a dog in the next few years

Loves: LIFE

Hates: Ignorance in any form, most reality television (I do like Top Chef)

Pet Peeves: Mangling the English language and thinking it’s ok to do so

Hobbies/Activities: Cooking, traveling, reading, sports (watching or playing)

Favorite Thing About Your SO: He's got everything I could even think to want in a man: incredibly loving and kind, intellectually curious, ambitious and competitive, great sense of humor.  He challenges me on all levels.  We are never bored, even doing mundane things 

Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He thinks laws and rules don’t apply to him, then gets surprised and indignant when he gets a ticket, car gets towed, etc.

Describe Your Personality: Complete and utter nerd.  If I don't know something, I want to learn about it as soon as possible.  Laid back about most things, but can be obsessively anal when I want to pull something off perfectly

Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): Probably about a 4... My sister has most of the snarky humor in the family

I've Been On TK Since: Can't remember, lurking for a bit

How You Came to Be On TK: I went slightly BSC about the possibility of marrying BF.  Wound up on the site reading the insane postings of people who are "unofficially engaged", and my BSC was cured and I've lurked ever since!

How I like my potatoes: Mashed, stuffed with veggies/cheese and baked, scalloped, shredded hash brown style

Favorite book/author: Too many to name on both accounts.  I read and re-read everything.  Favorite re-reads include Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell, The Wind Up Bird Chronicle, Count of Monte Cristo, Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay, The Hours, Harry Potter 1-5, Parting the Waters, The Brothers Karamazov, the Laura Ingalls Wilder books, LoTR, Invisble Man, The March of Folly, A Song of Fire and Ice series 1-3, King Leopold's Ghost, Watership Down...

Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I can count to 10 and ask where a good, cheap restaurant is in 5 languages

• zomgbaconzomgbacon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Screen Name: zomgbacon

Significant Other's Age: 37

What You Do: Auto Insurance Claims Adjuster

What SO Does: Software Programmer

State of Relationship: Together for almost two years, living together for five months

How Long You've Been Together: (See my sig)

How You Met: Online. We both play WoW.

Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married):  N/A

Fur Babies: None. My cat passed away last year, and I'm not ready to get another one yet. :(

Loves:  Reading, writing, baking, history, music, dancing, animals

Hates:  Green bean casserole

Pet Peeves:  Idiotic drivers, being interrupted, loud neighbors

Hobbies/Activities:  Photography, sewing, piano, baking, urban exploration, Sims, swimming

Favorite Thing About Your SO:  He is extremely generous and loving. He also helps around the house quite a bit.

Least Favorite Thing About Your SO:  His social anxiety and fear of heights/water prevent us from doing a lot of things I love to do

Describe Your Personality:  Fun, sarcastic, creative

Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]):  9

I've Been On TK Since:  August 2011 (lurking); November 2011 (member)

How You Came to Be On TK:  I'm going to be MOH in a friend's wedding next year

How I like my potatoes:  Mashed redskin with lots of butter and rosemary

Favorite book/author:  Scott Westerfeld

Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself:  I'm a published writer.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • sawahleeesawahleee member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Screen Name: Sawahleee              
    Significant Other's Age: 21
    What You Do: Senior at University of California, San Diego
    What SO Does: Looking for a full-time EMT position while working at Disneyland and being High School Water Polo Coach
    State of Relationship: Not Engaged
    How Long You've Been Together: 5 years
    How You Met: We were both Life Guards at the YMCA when we were 16. We spent the summer madly flirting with each other =)
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): n/a
    Real Babies: none yet
    Fur Babies: a cat named Kitty (I know I get an F in creativity)
    Loves: margaritas, Disneyland, my bed, tea, and soft fluffy blankets (on my bed)
    Hates: a bad day – basically, those days when everything that can go wrong does go wrong.
    Pet Peeves: People who act inconsiderately (such as talking loudly on a phone in a quiet place or cutting in line). Drivers that put their blinker on AS they’re turning (It’s called a “signal” for a reason. I obviously know what you are doing as you are doing it.) 
    Hobbies/Activities: I like to swim, walk around Disneyland, and eat (my mom calls BF and I “foodies” because we like to eat at the places shown on the Foodnetwork)
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: He is so easy going and patient, where I am the opposite. He was my rock when my father passed away.  He calls me out when I need it.
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He eats soooooo slow. We can’t just grab a quick bite to eat if we are on our way somewhere. I have to make sure I plan enough time for him to eat.
    Describe Your Personality: I’m outgoing and quarky. I am super friendly and I like to meet new people.  As nice as I try to be, I usually just say it how I see it so please don’t be offended.  I am mainly snarky if I think someone is being dumb but I probably won’t say anything since this is the internet.
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 5
    I've Been On TK Since: For a couple years now actually. But now that I am a senior, BF and I are really starting to talk about “when we are married…”
    How You Came to Be On TK: I honestly don’t remember.
    How I like my potatoes: mashed, garlicy, preferably with some potato skins in there.

Favorite book/author: I will almost read anything. I enjoy relaxing with a good book.

Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself:  I have Amblyopia which is a fancy way of saying I have a lazy eye. It is unnoticeable because I have had two surgeries to correct it. However because of this, I have very poor depth perception and poor peripheral vision.  So I am constantly running into things and bruising myself.  My dream home would have no sharp corners just round ones LOL.

Visit The Knot!PhotobucketPhotobucket