Not Engaged Yet
Options

FRIDAY!

Happy Friday, ladies! This week went by so. damn. slowly. What's on the agenda for the weekend??

Tonight, I'm going into NYC to meet Sous & Ollie for happy hour! Then I have to go home and pack and get my beauty sleep :) 

Tomorrow, Peek, Sak, and Bean are picking me up in the morning and then we're heading into the city for my NEY B-Party! I don't know the full details of what's going on but I know there will be lunch, drinks, relaxing, drinks, dinner, drinks, club, drinks. Something along those lines. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Sunday, we're getting up and having brunch before everyone has to leave. And I will cry. When I get home, I'll be finishing my wedding invitations which I'm mailing out on Monday because -- holy shlt -- I'm getting married in almost 2 months! 

I'm a happy girl :)

Re: FRIDAY!

• Options
    Hiiii!!!

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!

Tonight I have a GS meeting right after work, then I'm picking up Bean, we're grabbing dinner and heading to Sak's.  We're going to have some wine, do some nails, watch bad tv or a movie, and go to bed.  Tomorrow I'm trying to convince Sak she should run with me before breakfast, then we're off to pick up RDR, and then into the city to meet Sous and Ollie.  And then there will be drinking, eating, drinking, dancing and more drinking.

Sunday I'm dropping off all of the aforementioned people I'm picking up, and then cleaning my kitchen and going to bed.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    SQUEE!

You're gonna have so much fun! Please shares all of the pictures.

This weekend I plan to pull what I am calling a "Buggle." I'm calling it that because what I am doing is cutting more bang into the bangs I already got. I've been studying youtube tutorials all week and I think I am ready.

I don't have any real big weekend plans other than that. So seriously, post pics frequently throughout your weekend for me. Thanks.

• Options
    edited March 2013
    rdr- Your weekend sounds like it will be so much fun!

This week has been so stressful, I think I've cried at least 3-4 times this week over stupid things.

Tonight I'm having dinner with one of my friends from college to catch up. Saturday I have a training meeting until 1:00 and then I'm visiting my favorite venue!!! EEEKKK! I'm so excited. I'm praying and praying that we all love it. I got really disapointed last night because of my friends who is a wedding planner told me that my wedding might not fit in there but I guess I will find out tomorrow. Afterwords, the FI and I have to run some errands and then I'm doing my taxes finally.

Sunday I have church for the majority of the day because we have a morning service and an evening so I'm volunteering in the morning and going to the evening. Then after everything is over, I will sleep forever.

My spelling sucks.
  • Options

Tonight I have to run errands pick up somethings I need for the show, false eyelashes ect. Since I have no rehearsal I'm going to attempt some cleaning around the house, and cooking BF & I a decent dinner. Saturday I've got rehearsal all day it's a tech rehearsal.  Saturday we'll probably stay in and just do some take out.  Sunday I've got another tech rehearsal that will probably last 10-12 hours but luckily we get a dinner break.

I will need a weekend to recover from my weekend though... It will exhausting but fun.  Less than two weeks until the Bahamas. I am so excited for this vacation!!!!!!!!!!!

Anniversary

• Options
    rdr- Your weekend sounds like so much!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great time :-)

Anniversary

• Options
    rdr & peek-Have an awesome weekend!!!!

Jen-good luck cutting your own bangs, I used to be a hairstylist and I screwed up my own bangs once, I looked like a Dutch Boy.  You'll be fine, just don't go scissor happy!

mhollister-good luck searching for venues!!

danser-Can you please come over and clean my house too?

Tonight I'm going to look at venues with my friend.  Only two so far, but at least we'll get an idea about what she wants to do for centerpieces and how far my craftiness can go. 

Saturday we are going to DB to get her wedding dress and at least try on our BM dresses.  I'm not buying anything it's way too early.  Also I need a haircut bad. 

Sunday we're going to Ikea to get nightstands.  BF's mom is coming over to drop some stuff off and spend time with her grand baby (Quigley)

Such an exciting weekend!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b8626ece-6931-45c6-b55c-f435b7c16cb2Post:e18d218c-b53b-4062-9690-1455a1bcba18">Re: FRIDAY!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hiiii!!! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU TOMORROW!!! Tonight I have a GS meeting right after work, then I'm picking up Bean, we're grabbing dinner and heading to Sak's.  We're going to have some wine, do some nails, watch bad tv or a movie, and go to bed.  Tomorrow <strong>I'm trying to convince Sak she should run with me before breakfast,</strong> then we're off to pick up RDR, and then into the city to meet Sous and Ollie.  And then there will be drinking, eating, drinking, dancing and more drinking. Sunday I'm dropping off all of the aforementioned people I'm picking up, and then cleaning my kitchen and going to bed.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]
    If you keep trying, I'll punch you in the ovaries.  Tomorrow is my off day because I've beaten my body up so badly the rest of the week and I want to be able to walk in my fabulous shoes tomorrow night.

After work, I'm heading to the store to get breakfast yummies for tomorrow and new jeans because my dog ate a hole in the pair I was going to wear for our day drinking.  Yes, I spilled soup on the leg last night and she made a third leg hole with her teeth.  We've already covered tonight and tomorrow so Sunday I plan to recover.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Peek: I can't wait to see you MORE! 

Jen: Oh I can't wait to see! I cut my own bangs once. I thought I did a pretty good job. FI is not a fan of bangs, though :(

Hollister: I'm sorry you had a crappy week. I hope the venue visit goes well! 

Danser: Your weekend sounds exhausting! Where in the Bahamas are you going?

Buddy: What color did your friend choose for BM dresses? Is she picking the dress or letting you guys?

Sak: Awww Minnie! Bad puppy! I can't wait to see your face. 

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b8626ece-6931-45c6-b55c-f435b7c16cb2Post:bfccf528-0cbc-42fe-b9bc-ef8b6ac54805">Re: FRIDAY!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FRIDAY! :<strong> If you keep trying, I'll punch you in the ovaries. </strong> Tomorrow is my off day because I've beaten my body up so badly the rest of the week and I want to be able to walk in my fabulous shoes tomorrow night. After work, I'm heading to the store to get breakfast yummies for tomorrow and new jeans because my dog ate a hole in the pair I was going to wear for our day drinking.  Yes, I spilled soup on the leg last night and she made a third leg hole with her teeth.  We've already covered tonight and tomorrow so Sunday I plan to recover.
    Posted by LaSak87[/QUOTE]

<div>Fiiiine, but I packed my running clothes, so I might go without you.  You might need to come pick me up if I get lost.</div>
    I french with my man
  • Options
    RDR - It sounds like you have such a fantastic weekend ahead of you! Have a fabulous time :) And SQUEE!! 2 months! Do you feel like your engagement is just flying by?

I have no exciting plans for this weekend. I need to get in a 3 mile run on Saturday but besides that I'll just be relaxing with BF. After the week I've had I'm looking forward to doing a whole lot of nothing :)

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b8626ece-6931-45c6-b55c-f435b7c16cb2Post:2d7c1a07-b9e1-4799-88aa-19a56f331bd1">Re: FRIDAY!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FRIDAY! : Fiiiine, but I packed my running clothes, so I might go without you.  You might need to come pick me up if I get lost.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]
    Truth, my neighborhood is confusing.  Minnie and I will start a search party.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Jen - Yes. I'm a hairdresser too and I've effed up my bangs so many times ;_; Word to the wise - If you think you're messing up, don't continue cutting to fix. Just get in the car and go somewhere and let someone else fix it. I too have looked like Dutch Boy. Hahaha

rdr - Your weekend sounds super exciting!

everyone meeting up this weekend - :( makes me wish I was still living in NY!

sak - Aww, but at least you get new jeans! I'm horribly clutsy and ruin everything. That's why I can't own nice clothes.

danser - yay, rehearsal!!

My weekend - I'm going on a date with the BF tonight, and then tomorrow helping my dad do a ton of spring cleaning. Sunday I'll be at the car show for the Make a Wish foundation, and then I have dinner with my mom! Pepper in lots of drinking in there and some naps. That's all.
    my blog - for the love of ein
    'Next time, just fart.' - BriSox81
  • Options
    I love your weekend plans, rdr!  have fun and take pictures!!!

tonight I'm going to an artisan chocolate making class with a friend for 2 hours.  after that I'm going to do our weekly grocery shop.

Saturday will consist of getting an oil change, scrubbing the kitchen and bathroom floors, scrubbing the shower and tub, watching the news frantically for a report on the furloughs (BO has until midnight Friday), possibly going for a jog if it's warm enough, and taking a Psychology test.  and probably Accounting homework.  MY LIFE IS GLAMOROUS, Y'ALL.

Sunday is just church, nap, homework day. 

also, our rescue dog, Baxter, has some weird quirks.  the past few nights he paces all night and licks his lips.  it keeps both of us awake.  there is a bowl of water in the room,  he's not in pain.  he will snuggle with me and lay still but the minute I quit petting him, he's back to pacing around the room, getting under the bed, chewing stuff, licking his lips...  I NEED SLEEP.  so far int he past 7 days or so he's chewed up my workout shoes, a pair of my flats (luckily I could stitch them back together), my new bra (completely chewed IN HALF), H's belt, a pencil, a pen, started on my house slippers, dishrags...  what is going ON with him?  any advice?  this is all really recent, but the pacing at night is killing me.

at 4 AM I finally put him and Bella out to potty.  he came back in, jumped on the bed and fell asleep.  I just let him sleep there because I was so exhausted.  H had already moved to the couch by this time to try and sleep.

HELP.
  • Options
    I am the official photographer for the weekend and I will make sure to document everything very well Smile
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:b8626ece-6931-45c6-b55c-f435b7c16cb2Post:8d3fb410-b5c2-455b-81b5-dd0dc07310e6">Re: FRIDAY!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Peek: I can't wait to see you MORE!  Jen: Oh I can't wait to see! I cut my own bangs once. I thought I did a pretty good job. FI is not a fan of bangs, though :( Hollister: I'm sorry you had a crappy week. I hope the venue visit goes well!  Danser: Your weekend sounds exhausting! Where in the Bahamas are you going? <strong>Buddy: What color did your friend choose for BM dresses? Is she picking the dress or letting you guys?</strong> Sak: Awww Minnie! Bad puppy! I can't wait to see your face. 
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

She picked a bright pink color but is letting us pick which style.  Originally I was going to go for something short and summer-y but now that the wedding is pushed back to November, I'm thinking long?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b8626ece-6931-45c6-b55c-f435b7c16cb2Post:534c6318-dd5f-4fff-87a7-3cf17cb61e67">Re: FRIDAY!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love your weekend plans, rdr!  have fun and take pictures!!! tonight I'm going to an artisan chocolate making class with a friend for 2 hours.  after that I'm going to do our weekly grocery shop. Saturday will consist of getting an oil change, scrubbing the kitchen and bathroom floors, scrubbing the shower and tub, watching the news frantically for a report on the furloughs (BO has until midnight Friday), possibly going for a jog if it's warm enough, and taking a Psychology test.  and probably Accounting homework.  MY LIFE IS GLAMOROUS, Y'ALL. Sunday is just church, nap, homework day.  also, our rescue dog, Baxter, has some weird quirks.  the past few nights he paces all night and licks his lips.  it keeps both of us awake.  there is a bowl of water in the room,  he's not in pain.  he will snuggle with me and lay still but the minute I quit petting him, he's back to pacing around the room, getting under the bed, chewing stuff, licking his lips...  I NEED SLEEP.  so far int he past 7 days or so he's chewed up my workout shoes, a pair of my flats (luckily I could stitch them back together), my new bra (completely chewed IN HALF), H's belt, a pencil, a pen, started on my house slippers, dishrags...  what is going ON with him?  any advice?  this is all really recent, but the pacing at night is killing me. at 4 AM I finally put him and Bella out to potty.  he came back in, jumped on the bed and fell asleep.  I just let him sleep there because I was so exhausted.  H had already moved to the couch by this time to try and sleep. HELP.
    Posted by CocoBellaF[/QUOTE]

<div>Srsly, buy him a thundershirt now.</div><div>
    </div><div><a href="http://www.thundershirt.com/" rel="nofollow">http://www.thundershirt.com/</a></div><div>
    </div><div>It works. And if it doesn't, you might want to talk to your vet about testing or putting on preventative meds for seizures. Not to worry you, but that is a pretty common sign of a dog that might be showing pre-seizure activity (especially the lip-licking with the pacing). (I'm not a Dr., just worked in a vets office for a long time). Prednisone might help him chill a little too. </div><div>
    </div><div>If you have the time (and it's not -15 out) then take him on the longest walk you can. Then come back and play with him. Try to stimulate his brain. If you catch him napping during the day while you're there, wake him up. If you don't let him sleep, he WILL wear himself out and sleep through the night eventually. It might me a mild form of seperation anxiety while you are sleeping too, which the thundershirt would probably help with, as well as the wearing out. I haz a pup with seperation anxiety that took me years to manage, but once I knew what to do things got drastically better in a hurry!</div>
  • Options
    Beth: Ehh no, not really hahaha I realized yesterday that FI and I have been engaged for a year and a half now. I'm sick of wedding planning! 

Bryant: What are you and your BF doing for date night?

Coco: Mmm your chocolate making class sounds like so much fun! That's really odd about Baxter. I don't really have any advice. Do you keep them both in the room with you at night? As for the chewing of stuff, he has plenty of his own chew toys, right? I guess just don't leave anything in his reach, which is frustrating but it seems like that's what you have to do. I'm sorry :(

• Options
    he HAS a thundershirt.  he wears it a lot, but not at night.  he does have anxiety but normally he just sleeps like a freaking log.  his anxiety is TONS better, just this week has been tough.  we love the thundershirt!

he also played really hard last night playing fetch.  H is going to try to start walking him in the evenings as well.  I think part of it is he's trying to figure out a way to get in his "lair" (under the bed) to chew things, but we've blocked it off because he was dragging everything under there to demolish it.

he doesn't drool anymore, or tear the carpet up (that's happened a couple times) and he lets me put him in his dog crate.  he used to physically destroy the crate to try and get out.  so I don't think it's because he's having crazy anxiety.  he was definitely a drooler when he was about to have a "panic attack", and there has been no drooling.  he's been acting brattier as he's gotten more comfortable with us (not so scared we're going to beat him or leave him forever), so I don't know if he's just pushing boundaries or what.

I will call the vet and get his opinion, though.

he's almost 2 years old.

he's our first rescue, and it's been so much work!  but we love him tons and tons anyway.  :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b8626ece-6931-45c6-b55c-f435b7c16cb2Post:221af700-f05f-449a-8ab8-1e789624975d">Re: FRIDAY!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beth: Ehh no, not really hahaha I realized yesterday that FI and I have been engaged for a year and a half now. I'm sick of wedding planning!  <strong>Bryant: What are you and your BF doing for date night?</strong> Coco: Mmm your chocolate making class sounds like so much fun! That's really odd about Baxter. I don't really have any advice. Do you keep them both in the room with you at night? As for the chewing of stuff, he has plenty of his own chew toys, right? I guess just don't leave anything in his reach, which is frustrating but it seems like that's what you have to do. I'm sorry :(
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

<div>Going to our favorite restaurant (where we had our first date, know everyone there, etc) to have delicious tortellini, then probably out to a bar with a pretty cool local band that plays classic rock, then home for some sexy time and sleep. Hahah. And a year and a half sounds like forever! I'd be sick of planning too, haha.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b8626ece-6931-45c6-b55c-f435b7c16cb2Post:46caa3be-2fb7-4859-833d-e8eac71e0c36">Re: FRIDAY!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FRIDAY! : She picked a bright pink color but is letting us pick which style.  Originally I was going to go for something short and summer-y but now that the wedding is pushed back to November, I'm thinking long?
    Posted by buddysmom80[/QUOTE]

<div>Sometimes I regret having my girls get short dresses. My wedding is in May, but it's early May. The last 4 weddings I went to, the BMs were in long dresses. </div>

• Options
    TORTELLINI.  omg.  yum.

rdr:  he sneaks into the closet if I leave it cracked open and takes things to his "lair".  *sigh*  he is a sneaky little guy.  I put in a call to the vet, they are pulling his chart and will call me back.  just want to make sure he really is being a punk and not sick. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b8626ece-6931-45c6-b55c-f435b7c16cb2Post:1835bcd1-54fc-4d87-8f0e-cfddb0c8b383">Re: FRIDAY!</a>:
    [QUOTE]he HAS a thundershirt.  he wears it a lot, but not at night.  he does have anxiety but normally he just sleeps like a freaking log.  his anxiety is TONS better, just this week has been tough.  we love the thundershirt! he also played really hard last night playing fetch.  H is going to try to start walking him in the evenings as well.  I think part of it is he's trying to figure out a way to get in his "lair" (under the bed) to chew things, but we've blocked it off because he was dragging everything under there to demolish it. he doesn't drool anymore, or tear the carpet up (that's happened a couple times) and he lets me put him in his dog crate.  he used to physically destroy the crate to try and get out.  so I don't think it's because he's having crazy anxiety.  he was definitely a drooler when he was about to have a "panic attack", and there has been no drooling.  he's been acting brattier as he's gotten more comfortable with us (not so scared we're going to beat him or leave him forever), so I don't know if he's just pushing boundaries or what. I will call the vet and get his opinion, though. he's almost 2 years old. he's our first rescue, and it's been so much work!  but we love him tons and tons anyway.  :)
    Posted by CocoBellaF[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I've had some tough rescues, in addition to my own dogs having anxiety issues. My lab used to eat all the things, destroy his crate, he even tore down a door with his teeth/paws to get out one time when I was gone. Perhaps the fetch wound him up and he took a long time coming down (or in last nights case, not at all?). I think an evening walk would be a good thing for him. More serene and relaxing. Sorry you're getting no sleep! That sucks, and makes your patience shorter to deal with an already stressed dog. It's like having a baby. Ugh. I feel your pain! Hang in there!</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b8626ece-6931-45c6-b55c-f435b7c16cb2Post:294f71bd-4d72-46ad-af87-4f151e7a8e0b">Re:FRIDAY!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:FRIDAY!: My name is Buggle and I approve of this plan. Just start longer than you want them and go from there. I want through 3 or 4 iterations before I got what I wanted. You better post a pic when you're done, woman!
    Posted by buggle2[/QUOTE]

:D <This will be my cheese face in the requested pic.

Re: the folks that have cut them too short or badly before. I've got headbands and bobby pins ready for error. My goal is to cut them just where I can see. Maybe longer than that, cause I'm a scaredy-cat.

rdr- H doesn't seem too excited for the bangs, but whatever he already signed the paper agreeing to "for worse".
  • Options
    thanks!  I'm handling it better than H...  he is a GRUMPYPANTS today.  maybe the walk will help.  and I just remind him, it's probably just a phase...  and it is like having a baby.  *sigh*
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b8626ece-6931-45c6-b55c-f435b7c16cb2Post:09ee9b91-d78e-42c6-967d-cfa5b615a298">Re: FRIDAY!</a>:
    [QUOTE]rdr & peek-Have an awesome weekend!!!! Jen-good luck cutting your own bangs, I used to be a hairstylist and I screwed up my own bangs once, I looked like a Dutch Boy.  You'll be fine, just don't go scissor happy! mhollister-good luck searching for venues!! danser-Can you please come over and clean my house too? Tonight I'm going to look at venues with my friend.  Only two so far, but at least we'll get an idea about what she wants to do for centerpieces and how far my craftiness can go.  Saturday we are going to DB to get her wedding dress and at least try on our BM dresses.  I'm not buying anything it's way too early.  Also I need a haircut bad.  Sunday we're going to Ikea to get nightstands.  BF's mom is coming over to drop some stuff off and spend time with her grand baby (Quigley) Such an exciting weekend!
    Posted by buddysmom80[/QUOTE]

p.s. Can you be a bridesmaid in my next wedding?
  • Options
    for better, for worse, for bad haircuts.
  • Options
    buddy- I'm awful at cleaning BF makes fun of me for it.  I don't really clean we have a cleaning person. By cleaning I mean putting stuff away doing laundry organzing stuff.

rdr- Every year we around the same time we go down to the bahamas for the timeshare.  We will be on Paradise Island.  A few resorts down from Atlantis.  Usually the boat comes down to meet us and docks at Atlantis so we get to do all of the stuff in Atlantis for free.  They have an awesome water park and lazy river.

Anniversary

• Options

My weekend plans have already been covered by RDR and Peek. SQUEEEEEEEEEE! I can't wait to see your faces and smoosh my boobies against yours in a bear hug.

I'm leaving work a little early to get a mani/pedi and then heading home to order dinner for me and Peek and pack my bags. Then it's: booze booze booze, sleep, shower, booze booze, lunch, booze, shower, booze, dinner, booze booze, club, booze booze booze, hopefully not peeing on myself, hangover, brunch, home.

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    In Response to Re:FRIDAY!:[QUOTE]for better, for worse, for bad haircuts. Posted by CocoBellaF[/QUOTE]
    That's right.
  • Options
    This weekend: Tonight I'm going to the gym because I didn't go this morning, and I'm working Saturday morning,at the grocery store, 6:30-noon. Yay! (not)

Then on Sat night, BF and I were SUPPOSED to go to this AWESOME restaurant that he had $100 gc for, but it turns out it's one of his friend's birthdays, so we're going out with them instead. I think we're going to grab dinner on our own first becaue I've been hounding him for a date night, like a lets get nice looking and eat in a restaurant-type date night. AND I want to make sure we get our own tab and can leave whenever. Does anyone have "those friends" who are inappropriate at restaurants and then not give enough for the bill? These are those people. -_-
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards