Snarky Brides

Good Evening!

Re: Good Evening!

• Hi y'all! Today was tough but it ended well. I just got the toodlebug to bed, and i"m off to hip hop class. Oh, and my H doesn't have skin cancer. Whew! He just grows nasty looking things on his face that scare me to death. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Sarah- I'm so glad! I must have missed that you were worried about that. I'm glad everything is okay. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi. We are waiting in the drive thru at whatsburger. Longest wait ever. I'm so hungry.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-evening-18?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7b5e5646-cefa-45cc-837d-d098472db653Post:1835a754-35dc-4a3b-8c8d-c3d18ddf4d9d">Re: Good Evening!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sarah- I'm so glad! I must have missed that you were worried about that. I'm glad everything is okay. 
    Posted by LetsHikeToday[/QUOTE]
    I didn't say anything previously. I was too scared to jinx the biopsy results. I thought we'd have to wait until Friday for the results, but they called him today. BIG sigh of relief. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-evening-18?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7b5e5646-cefa-45cc-837d-d098472db653Post:600f0b2d-e590-45c6-b6d5-f2b69ac1a1dc">Re: Good Evening!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Evening! : I didn't say anything previously. I was too scared to jinx the biopsy results. I thought we'd have to wait until Friday for the results, but they called him today. BIG sigh of relief. 
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]
    Oh, okay. I thought I missed it. That's great news Sarah!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • My sister had her babies so I am super excited to see them Sunday.
  • Awesome Ricks!
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Hike, I'm going to try. I've got pretty good kids, so I don't really have to worry about cheating.  Plus, it's the kind of test that would be difficult to cheat on.  Right now I just feel like I'm treading water...Ithe work is coming in as fast as I'm getting others done!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Yay Sarah!  Great news!  I need to get my H in to get a spot or two checked.  probably nothing but I'm a worrier.

Yay Ang!  I love new babies.  All fresh from the vag and not yet corrupted.  ;)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-evening-18?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7b5e5646-cefa-45cc-837d-d098472db653Post:520d3f9a-1f3e-4afd-98ce-a5a564371a2f">Re: Good Evening!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awesome Ricks!
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]
    I know!
  • Lindsey- I've been there. Totally get that. :-) 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-evening-18?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7b5e5646-cefa-45cc-837d-d098472db653Post:d4f6cae2-39ab-401e-8362-e403c4e01326">Re: Good Evening!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay Sarah!  Great news!  I need to get my H in to get a spot or two checked.  probably nothing but I'm a worrier. Yay Ang!  I love new babies.  <strong>All fresh from the vag and not yet corrupted.  ;)</strong>
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]
    LMFAO
  • Yay ricks!
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    We just found out my stupid BIL and his girlfriend are having a baby, they just announced it. That family I swear.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-evening-18?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7b5e5646-cefa-45cc-837d-d098472db653Post:5bea7bea-6661-49e0-8d44-094ecce12daf">Re:Good Evening!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay ricks!
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]
    ty!
  • We're home now, watching Deadliest Catch. The wait at the drive thru was so long that we turned the freakin truck off.

Congrats, Auntie Ricks!

I am so mentally dead. I can't believe I have to do 2 hours of OT tomorrow and the rest of the days this week.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-evening-18?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7b5e5646-cefa-45cc-837d-d098472db653Post:1c9dcd15-9e84-42f7-81c9-4c66d5ba3494">Re: Good Evening!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're home now, watching Deadliest Catch. The wait at the drive thru was so long that we turned the freakin truck off. Congrats, Auntie Ricks! I am so mentally dead. I can't believe I have to do 2 hours of OT tomorrow and the rest of the days this week.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]
    TY!
  • Congrats Auntie Ricks!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • I just saw that Wendy's is now doing chili cheese fries. I'm pumped.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Sesh- Just downloaded your book on my Kindle to start reading tonight. I'm pumped.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • When can you go with your dad, Edie?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Good evening.  I just got back with meeting with one of my professors.  I was struggling with part of my project and he walked me through it. In between we chatted and he was actually a really good guy.  When I was done he told me to consider myself done for the semester (exempt from the paper, test, and final still left) and then hired me to help him grade the rest of the projects.  I am thrilled.

imageVacation
  • I understand that, especially when hopes are up.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • This thread is a rollercoaster of emotion! Hey guys! I'm sitting at the high school Scott is subbing at. He teaches yearbook of all things so I told him I would come to the yearbook signing party. It's as boring as it sounds.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-evening-18?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7b5e5646-cefa-45cc-837d-d098472db653Post:d833658d-7328-4085-8b03-0aa2d022cdab">Re: Good Evening!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I want to go to a yearbook signing party :(
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]

<div>Ditto!  We never had anything like that in HS.</div>
    imageVacation
  • I hope you like it, hike! The sequel is even better than the first, in my opinion.
  • Ha, it's really not that exciting. It's mostly students dropping by to buy yearbooks last minute. And the DJ club is playing music DJ club?
  • So it was just confirmed to me that the catering business that we originally were going to go with and gave a $2500.00 deposit to closed today.  They have not refunded my money yet.  We don't have the extra money to pay for any of the food at the wedding without this.  I am literally at a loss for what to do.
    imageVacation
  • Good evening ladies. Has AATB reported in on her H's interview today?

Grats Ricks! And fingers crossed for you Nebb. I whole heartedly support the upper decker idea. 

I had a nice afternoon and evening with FH and now I'm just killing time on the internets and checking the score of the Oriole's game.

• Hi, I'm here.  I'm about to make a pie.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards