1. My Hairdresser - not charging me - friend - doing it at my house - tip?
2. Officiant - my boss - judge - not charging me - doing it as a gift (and paying me all the days I will be gone even though i dont have the time off) tip?
3. Venue - ceremony/reception/catering all by same person same place - there is a contract - says nothing about tipping - we will be provided with a full staff from this place - tip?
4. Cake person - not charging me - friend of family - gift is the cake - tip?
5. DJ - nothing in contract about tipping? Paid 585.00 for 6 hours of service - tip?
Thanks for looking (thanks LoriMC12 from an earlier post) I wasn't going to tip anyone...and all the sudden, I'm thinking...um....should I be tipping? I dont want to be rude in anyway...it just hadn't crossed my mind and budget is pretty gone...you know?
101 Are ready to party
18 Can't make it
1 Are keeping me on the edge of my seat wondering