Snarky Brides
Options

Knottie Who's Who?

2»

Re: Knottie Who's Who?

• Options
    I got detention for wearing a bandana to school on the day of our Powder Puff football game.  Nothing says "potential gang member" like a 105 pound blonde girl in cheer shorts, a football jersey, and a bandana.

Knottie who has the best smile?  SarahSmile

Knottie who is the biggest automobile threat to pedestrians?  I guess I have to pick Blue. 

Knottie who is teacher's pet?  Sarah#s

Knottie who is most likely to succeed?  Sesh

Knottie who is the class clown?  Bec and Cew

Knottie who is the biggest flirt (gasp!)?  Lil Gina, AATB

Knottie who has the most school spirit?  Me and M&M

Knottie who got the most detention?  Anna

• Options
    Knottie who has the best smile? starmusica, Blue

Knottie who is the biggest automobile threat to pedestrians? I imagine M&M for this

Knottie who is teacher's pet? MILF.  Btw, you're all married now, that's neat.

Knottie who is most likely to succeed?  Ricks, Bec, Nebb

Knottie who is the class clown? Cew, MFJ, Ricks

Knottie who is the biggest flirt (gasp!)? I imagine M&M here too!

Knottie who has the most school spirit? ME.

Knottie who got the most detention? Nebb
    panther
  • Options
    True story: in second grade, I came home with a homework project. It took my mom 2 hours to help me with it. She mentioned to my teacher, "Wow, that was a prety involved homework assignment for second graders." My teacher said, "I haven't assigned homework at all yet this year - I'm not doing that until the spring." Yup, I made it up because I thought it was cool/fun/grown up to have "homework."
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-whos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3c0b0c5-d636-4710-97aa-83b68b93f11aPost:205f88f6-d384-4b0f-be14-30db9d209dc4">Re: Knottie Who's Who?</a>:
    [QUOTE]True story: in second grade, I came home with a homework project. It took my mom 2 hours to help me with it. She mentioned to my teacher, "Wow, that was a prety involved homework assignment for second graders." My teacher said, "I haven't assigned homework at all yet this year - I'm not doing that until the spring." Yup, I made it up because I thought it was cool/fun/grown up to have "homework."
    Posted by msmerymac[/QUOTE]

That's amazing.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-whos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3c0b0c5-d636-4710-97aa-83b68b93f11aPost:205f88f6-d384-4b0f-be14-30db9d209dc4">Re: Knottie Who's Who?</a>:
    [QUOTE]True story: in second grade, I came home with a homework project. It took my mom 2 hours to help me with it. She mentioned to my teacher, "Wow, that was a prety involved homework assignment for second graders." My teacher said, "I haven't assigned homework at all yet this year - I'm not doing that until the spring." Yup, I made it up because I thought it was cool/fun/grown up to have "homework."

<div>Mery wins the Teacher's Pet award. :)</div><div>
    </div><div>Out of curiosity.... what kind of homework did you make up for yourself?</div>
  • Options
    Mery you were a fascinating child :)
    panther
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Knottie who has the best smile? Star

Knottie who is the biggest automobile threat to pedestrians? SarahSmiles

Knottie who is teacher's pet? Mery obviously, who else makes up homework assignments??

Knottie who is most likely to succeed? Nebb

Knottie who is the class clown? Cew & Betrothed probably would have ganged up on the teacher together

Knottie who is the biggest flirt (gasp!)? Meg

Knottie who has the most school spirit? Steph maybe? Or Nates?? That's a hard one!

Knottie who got the most detention? AATB or Rhodesign
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-whos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3c0b0c5-d636-4710-97aa-83b68b93f11aPost:205f88f6-d384-4b0f-be14-30db9d209dc4">Re: Knottie Who's Who?</a>:

You're great. Did you continue this enthusiasm throughout school though is the question at hand?

And arent you married yet? I feel like we've been waiting forever.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-whos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3c0b0c5-d636-4710-97aa-83b68b93f11aPost:205f88f6-d384-4b0f-be14-30db9d209dc4">Re: Knottie Who's Who?</a>:

<div>lol awww. I asked my first grade teacher for homework.. i thought it sounded like fun! Big kids had to do it....</div>

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-whos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3c0b0c5-d636-4710-97aa-83b68b93f11aPost:737c22f5-67fa-4867-9f56-f9664145c62f">Re: Knottie Who's Who?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knottie Who's Who? : Mery wins the Teacher's Pet award. :) Out of curiosity.... what kind of homework did you make up for yourself?
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

I can't even remember. Something I neede a LOT of help with, apparantly. I'll ask my mom to see if she knows, since she tells this story fairly often.

AATB, not sure my mom would pick the word fascinating, but yeah. ;-)
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    Knottie who has the best smile?
       Em and Taryn
    Knottie who is the biggest automobile threat to pedestrians?
      Blue
    Knottie who is teacher's pet?
      Ricks
    Knottie who is most likely to succeed?
      Aprove
    Knottie who is the class clown?
      CEW
    Knottie who is the biggest flirt (gasp!)?
      Leayn
    Knottie who has the most school spirit?
     AATB and MILF
    Knottie who got the most detention?
     Nebb
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-whos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3c0b0c5-d636-4710-97aa-83b68b93f11aPost:36107c83-4392-45de-ac28-32906ebf258f">Re: Knottie Who's Who?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knottie Who's Who? : You're great. Did you continue this enthusiasm throughout school though is the question at hand? And arent you married yet? I feel like we've been waiting forever.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

Pretty much. I really like school. Hence why I'm in grad school part time now and want to do a PhD after. It's like my "hobby" right now, since I also work full time. I also went to a fairly rigorous high school where I did have about 4 hours of homework a night.

*checks ticker* I think I have 17 days to go? Eek!
    my read shelf:
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    Before I was in school, I would write "reports" about the presidents on my type writer. I still have a bunch of them.
     I think I needed friends.
  • Options
    I also used to do "science experiments" in my grandparents' bathroom when I was 4. It mostly involved mixing soap, hand lotion and water and seeing what happened.

My mom would walk by and I'd say, "Don't come in, I'm doing an experiment!" Cue her barging down the door and telling me I was wasting soap.
    my read shelf:
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    I love that people made up homework for themselves.  I did that, too.  I also made up homework for other kids, which didn't go over as well. :P
  • Options
    Class clown like this guy?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-whos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3c0b0c5-d636-4710-97aa-83b68b93f11aPost:bc9f82fc-7859-401e-9357-d7211f7bcbf3">Re: Knottie Who's Who?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I also used to do "science experiments" in my grandparents' bathroom when I was 4. It mostly involved mixing soap, hand lotion and water and seeing what happened. My mom would walk by and I'd say, "Don't come in, I'm doing an experiment!" Cue her barging down the door and telling me I was wasting soap.

I used to do that too. =D My window sill was a disaster...
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-whos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3c0b0c5-d636-4710-97aa-83b68b93f11aPost:d2f110b9-ac83-4650-a208-778637ba9930">Re: Knottie Who's Who?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Class clown like this guy?
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Cew-Thats just creepy. I'm going to have nightmares tonight now.

Is he from Killer Clowns from Outerspace?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-whos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3c0b0c5-d636-4710-97aa-83b68b93f11aPost:dfc2a245-ae70-4475-a379-1b892dc698d3">Re: Knottie Who's Who?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Knottie who is the biggest automobile threat to pedestrians?  First thought is Vegas, since he races cars. But then again, that probably makes him a better driver (hopefully).
    Posted by missy68[/QUOTE]

I think racing actually gets me more angry during normal driving because at least on the track the people you're racing against have had to go through a qualification process to get their race license so you know they are very aware, have passed an annual physical, no wondering if they're on the phone or putting on makeup or texting, etc.  In regular driving 90% of the people on the road have no idea how to drive and are doing stupid things so I get really pissed off lol.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    I can see that. I remember reading that driving NASCAR made some driver (maybe Darrell Waltrip or someone) hypervigilant on the highways. Didn't mean he didn't speed he said, but he was always WELL aware of all 4 sides of his car and what surrounded him. I guess it's the defensive driving to the nth degree.
    I thought that was interesting.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    JennaV26--I never once had detention in high school, but I did all the time in Jr. high. Something about me challenging authority (often),and once for getting in a fight where I pushed my desk at a kid (he called me the 'n' word, so I think he deserved it) =)

I didn't make up homework assignments, but I used to LOVE taking tests! I would line up my pencils, pens, erasers, etc. and get all ready for it. I also joined this book club in 4th grade where if you read something 25 books you got a gumball or something, so I did it all in one night--I read all of my Dr. Seuss and Golden books and whatever else I could get through quickly! It confused the librarian, but she gave me the gum! =)
  • Options
    Thank you to all of you who named me Most Likely to Succeed. You do realize I'm middle aged and jobless right now, right? :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-whos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3c0b0c5-d636-4710-97aa-83b68b93f11aPost:bc9f82fc-7859-401e-9357-d7211f7bcbf3">Re: Knottie Who's Who?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I also used to do "science experiments" in my grandparents' bathroom when I was 4. It mostly involved mixing soap, hand lotion and water and seeing what happened. My mom would walk by and I'd say, "Don't come in, I'm doing an experiment!" Cue her barging down the door and telling me I was wasting soap.

Haha. I did the same thing. Any time I was in the bathroom for longer than 10 minutes, my aunt would knock on the door and ask if I was mixing potions again.

I used my potions to make the sink all sparkly and clean.
    imageimage
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-whos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3c0b0c5-d636-4710-97aa-83b68b93f11aPost:20268bca-48e7-40f4-8d33-484749eb048e">Re: Knottie Who's Who?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knottie Who's Who? Is he from Killer Clowns from Outerspace?
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

No. I wish. All of the KCFOS pictures were blocked at work. That was the best I could come up with.
  • Options
    Well he worked to scare the crap out of me. It's like the clown from "IT"
  • Options
    I tried to get him too, but he was blocked. The bastards at my work are really trying to ruin my life. I'm sure of it.
  • Options
    Bec, if you are middle aged I am geriatric! have you reached the ripe ol' age of 33 or something?

Starmusica
      Not sure
      Bec
      B
      CEW
      Blue
     AATB
     Nebb

• Options
    Knottie who has the best smile? MM and SarahSmiles....oh and Ricks

Knottie who is the biggest automobile threat to pedestrians? Me or Blue

Knottie who is teacher's pet? Ha um AATB?

Knottie who is most likely to succeed? Ricks, Blue, Nebb

Knottie who is the class clown? Cew

Knottie who is the biggest flirt (gasp!)?hmmmm Ricks

Knottie who has the most school spirit? B or NatesGirl
    Knottie who got the most detention? Apparently Anna!

• Options
    Poli.

I have to go with Blue after hearing about the multi-task driving.

Hmmmm....no idea.

Jennylove.

CEW...and not like that horribly frightening clown.

M&M!

Jas...she is always happy so I thought of her.

Me....I got to move to the next grade after failing miserably if I "didn't do anything the last week of school".
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Knottie who has the best smile? Poli and M&M

Knottie who is the biggest automobile threat to pedestrians? Nebb. I hear she punches cars in the face and makes them her bitch. I can't imagine what she'd to do a pedestrian.

Knottie who is teacher's pet? Girbat? Meg's kind of the teacher here, right?

Knottie who is most likely to succeed? Sarah0725, Ricks

Knottie who is the class clown? AATB and Cew

Knottie who is the biggest flirt (gasp!)? Box kitty

Knottie who has the most school spirit? Gimme a J! Gimme an A! Gimme an S!

Knottie who got the most detention? Blue

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards