Canada

Dress distress....

UGH! So... I thought I have figured out the whole "Dress Situation".. I was going to do Fleur by Maggie Sottero...

But of COURSE I went to a trunk show and now I also LOVE Claudette by Sofia Tolli

My wedding has a nature/vintage feel so it.. fleur brings in the nature and Claudette brings in the vintage.. 2 totally different dresses...

I am going to another trunk show on Saturday and I am hoping they have both dresses so i can figure it out...

Anyone else have this issue?

Re: Dress distress....

• LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried either on?  Try them on back to back and see which one you like best!  Don't stress at this point - it's ok to love two dresses.  I'm sure in the end you will find the one that shows YOU off the best - that will be the dress for you.
  • edited December 2011
    I have tried both on, with the same people there each time. everyone is telling me to go for Claudette with the cap sleeves... but i havent tried them on back to back because i cannot find a store that carries both..
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree - I like the Claudette better as well.  I love the vintage feel.  

You can bring in the earthy florals with your decor no problem, so don't stress about "matching" your theme so much.
  • edited December 2011
    I choose a dress!

I am IN LOVE with this dress.... Rowena from Maggie Sottero..

Is has the shape of Fleur that I love and a victorian vintage feel..

Ordering it next week!!

• LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So glad you came to a decision and found a dress you loved! Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh My Goodness!  Rowena is the perfect choice!  Sooooo beautiful!!  I can't wait to see more pics!!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! Nice pic, it's beautiful. I can totally relate- I bought my dress not too long ago so the relief and excitement is still fresh!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards