Canada
Options

Dress distress....

UGH! So... I thought I have figured out the whole "Dress Situation".. I was going to do Fleur by Maggie Sottero...

But of COURSE I went to a trunk show and now I also LOVE Claudette by Sofia Tolli

My wedding has a nature/vintage feel so it.. fleur brings in the nature and Claudette brings in the vintage.. 2 totally different dresses...

I am going to another trunk show on Saturday and I am hoping they have both dresses so i can figure it out...

Anyone else have this issue?

Re: Dress distress....

• Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried either on?  Try them on back to back and see which one you like best!  Don't stress at this point - it's ok to love two dresses.  I'm sure in the end you will find the one that shows YOU off the best - that will be the dress for you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have tried both on, with the same people there each time. everyone is telling me to go for Claudette with the cap sleeves... but i havent tried them on back to back because i cannot find a store that carries both..
  • Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree - I like the Claudette better as well.  I love the vintage feel.  

You can bring in the earthy florals with your decor no problem, so don't stress about "matching" your theme so much.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I choose a dress!

I am IN LOVE with this dress.... Rowena from Maggie Sottero..

Is has the shape of Fleur that I love and a victorian vintage feel..

Ordering it next week!!

• Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So glad you came to a decision and found a dress you loved! Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh My Goodness!  Rowena is the perfect choice!  Sooooo beautiful!!  I can't wait to see more pics!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Nice pic, it's beautiful. I can totally relate- I bought my dress not too long ago so the relief and excitement is still fresh!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards