Snarky Brides

Kleinfeld Giveaway Day 2

13»

Re: Kleinfeld Giveaway Day 2

• i tried on 8 dresses in total..only 1 store..

i brought my mom, 2 aunts, grandma and maid of honor with me
  • I tried on dresses at two salons before picking one... A grand total of 8 dresses before I picked "the one!" Mom came with me, and only the salon owner, the stylist and my mother know what it looks like! That way, it'll be a surprise for everyone... :
  • I tried on 5 dresses before saying yes to the dress and brought my mom and my future motherinlaw to be! I have visited the Kleinfeld's website and actually purchased my headpiece and earrings there at a trunk show!
  • I tried on 5 dresses before saying yes to the dress and brought my mom and my future motherinlaw to be! I have visited the Kleinfeld's website and actually purchased my headpiece and earrings there at a trunk show!
  • Answer these questions to enter:
    How many dresses did you try on before saying yes?? About 8.  I tried on a bunch at a small salon, but then fell in love with the first one at the next Salon.  
    Who came to try on dresses with you?I went by myself.  I wanted to make sure that I found a dress that I loved before I got opinions from other people.   
  • I tried on 5 but purchased the first one I tried on. My mom, 2 sisters, niece, and future mother in law were all there to help choose my dress. It was just the right amount of people.
  • I haven't tried on any yet.  My mom and I are going on Sep 1. 
  • How many dresses did you try on before saying yes? I've tried on five dresses but I haven't said yes to anything yet!

Who came to try on dresses with you? The first trip was with my mother-in-law. The next trip will be with my mother!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • How many dresses did you try on before saying yes?? 10

Who came to try on dresses with you? Mom and sisters.

• I tried on 78 dresses it was crazy and I ended up buying the third one...love it! All my girls and my mom came with me just about every time . 8 of us all together
  • How many dresses did you try on before saying yes??

Who came to try on dresses with you?

Mom came to them all, but some of my maids came to the "yes" dress!!!!

• I tried on ONE dress and found my dress. I love it. My mom and my maid of honor came with me. I was worried about finding a dress, because I am plus size, but it was soooo easy!!! I cannot wait for December 15, 2012!!

Christina
  • How Many Dresses did you try on:

None yet! I haven't found my perfect dress yet.

Who Came with you:

I plan to have my mom, my sister, and my future mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law.
  • I tried on six dresses. The last one was so perfect, I didn't need to try any more.

I went with my mother. It was so special to have her there when I found "the one".
  • How many dresses did you try on before saying yes?? I tried on way too many dresses, since the one I chose was one of the first I tried on. I'd say 75? It was a lot of fun and, when I finally said yes, felt 1000% sure about my purchase. Who came to try on dresses with you? Any combo of me alone, my mom, my sister, my best friends.
  • I tried on 5 dresses. The 5th dress was perfect.
    I took my mom and my MOH with me, I felt my mom should be a part of picking out the dress and my MOH is very honest about what looks good and what doesn't!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge: Cake image
  • I tried on 12 dresses so far. I didn't say yes yet. Our wedding is June 15th of next year so I have a little time left : I brought my mom and sister aka my maid of honor with me to try on dresses.
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I tried one gown on before I choose The One. I brought my sister, mom, and grandmother. So happy my grandma came and saw me in my gown bc she just passed last month.
  • How many dresses did you try on before saying yes??
    I tried on 5 dresses each on a span of two days... in the end I picked the first dress on day two of searching! Went from very plain to very extravagent and then finally picked the one that was right in the middle (and just right for me!)

Who came to try on dresses with you?
    My older sister!

• I tried on a total of 8 dresses in 2 different shops, but I just knew it when I put on "the" dress! : mom, the shop owner and my hairstylist are thr only ones I'm showing it to before I walk down the aisle!!
  • How many dresses did you try on before saying yes?? I tried on about 10 dresses then I actually won my wedding dress so the decision became more clear.

Who came to try on dresses with you? My friend, Jill. She even got up really early one morning just to go pick out my winning dress with me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards