Oregon

Shoes

Do you have your shoes yet?  I found & bought from Nordstroms but way too tall (4'').  Ii want something fun/edgy but so far am striking out.  I hate to order online & get them and hate so want to buy local.  Have been everywhere but keep turning up nothing
:(   
Boyd & Jen 9.17.10

Re: Shoes

• DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am way past the looking for shoes phase but I just wanted to commisserate.  It took me forever and i finally ended up with tennis shoes :-)  Have you tried Famous Footwear and DSW?  Can you check Zappos and see if you find anything you like, and then you can see if anyone carries it locally?

• edited December 2011
    I'm debating between two pairs of dark brown flip-flops — one is a wedge and the other isn't. They look great with my dress (a sundress) - so I'm not much help either!! 
  • edited December 2011
    I found the shoes I wanted at macy's and then ordered them online... cuz I'm cheap.

I'm also going to be doing a shoe change.. into some flats. lol

Try Macy's... they always have great shoe sales.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oregon_shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:119Discussion:380b0518-4e33-4c8c-acb3-5d01a36ae9c9Post:b580a114-d2e6-42a5-b377-43d7c4cd2e20">Re: Shoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]I found the shoes I wanted at macy's and then ordered them online... cuz I'm cheap. I'm also going to be doing a shoe change.. into some flats. lol Try Macy's... they always have great shoe sales.
    Posted by kizat[/QUOTE]

Just to add, if you can't find shoes you like at your Macy's ask them to look up whatever you're looking for in the register. They can type in a brand or "purple shoes" or whatever and it will pull up the inventories of several stores and warehouses with pictures and color options. The shipping to your house is free if the purchase if over $50 and it's all done over the register system.

It's fun to play with this function when it's dead at work.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oregon_shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:119Discussion:380b0518-4e33-4c8c-acb3-5d01a36ae9c9Post:fb44ab35-d838-4ebc-9441-bd4166f9ac4e">Re: Shoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]They can type in a brand or "purple shoes" or whatever and it will pull up the inventories of several stores and warehouses with pictures and color options. The shipping to your house is free if the purchase if over $50 and it's all done over the register system. It's fun to play with this function when it's dead at work.
    Posted by nannabug42[/QUOTE]

Can I just say sweet!!! I had no clue that was available at Macy's. I'm totally taking advantage of that from now on. Thanks for the tip!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards