Snarky Brides

Early GM?

Re: Early GM?

• I'm still amazed at how many of our instructors don't know how to do simple computer functions. They teach online too!

I found out this morning one of our online students is an NFL cheerleader, which is neat. But I'm nosy and I need to know who she cheers for.
  • I dont know how to copy and paste from the keyboard. But i also grew up taking typing not computer class. My job doesnt use computers either. Im off to the Drs for an appt and if i dont get called in tonight i am going to do a birthday bbq for my mom.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Blue, you don't need to know. People here, it's pretty much an essential skill. Not knowing keyboard commands means your production sucks.
  • chelseamb11chelseamb11 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited April 2012
    Yay baby day Steph! You're prolly in the U/S as we speak! Happy thoughts your way!! And yes, please update :)

So I'm extremely irritated with Toyota right now.  They have had my car for a week now and still havne't figured out what was wrong.  They thought they knew what would fix it, so they did that yesterday. Nope, still not it.  I asked the guy what would happen if they could never figure it out.  He said that's not an option.  Well dude, I'm asking IF... he still wouldn't answer me.  We lease, so idk what would happen.  Don't get me wrong, I love this sweet loaner car they have us in, but it gets 10-15 less mpg than my car, so I feel like I'm wasting gas all the time.
  • Chels- Since it's a lease, do you still have to pay for all the repairs?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-gm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4d1c33e7-c42f-4be1-95a9-f81be2a23e35Post:87af5ab6-6319-40b4-8da3-a56a3f7f52b3">Re: Early GM?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Chels- Since it's a lease, do you still have to pay for all the repairs?
    Posted by jennamarie10[/QUOTE]

No, thank God.  They've put in so many hours of labor and diagnostics on that thing, it'd easily cost a few grand by this point.
  • Good morning, ladies.
    Today is our big deadline too, dj.  I'm so happy it's here, although today will be rough.  Bootcamp was a 7-station circuit course that kicked my butt.  I need more coffee.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • dj, you reminded me of a client I used to have who brought all his information in a suitcase.  The same brown suitcase every year.  He didn't care that we were charging by the hour to sort through and organize all his records and receipts.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Morning ladies!

Tired as usual, damn cat!

Steph- I vote girl as well.

Today my yoga instructor cancelled, so I took the time to make an appt. to get my hair did. I think I'm going to try a different hair color today, it's time to change it up!

I hate that this is Lindsay, but I love the color.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Morning, happy Tax Day!

I get my H back after today, I'm kind of excited.

I just found out that the team I work on is losing some members and gaining someone new, but I get to stay with my supervisor, so I'm happy about that. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-gm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:4d1c33e7-c42f-4be1-95a9-f81be2a23e35Post:7300002f-5fd5-4e95-a9db-93d1588b2ab6">Re: Early GM?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning, happy Tax Day! <strong>I get my H back after today,</strong> I'm kind of excited. I just found out that the team I work on is losing some members and gaining someone new, but I get to stay with my supervisor, so I'm happy about that. 
    Posted by pirategal03[/QUOTE]

See I think you should have a "Tax Day's Over" party!
  • Morning guys! I talked H into letting us get an iPad, since the 2 came down in price and we have a lot more money left over than we thought we would, so it won't impact us saving for a car a whole lot. I'm excited. I also have the day off since I'm working Saturday, and I'll probably spend it writing thank you cards and figuring out what to do with 144 vases and floating candles, and 300 tealights.
  • Morning! I am in an extremely good mood today, probably on account of tons of sleep last night and a light work-load today. 

H has a physical scheduled for after work today, and I am a bit nervous for him- I don't think he is going to get good numbers or results I guess. I told him to look at it as a baseline where he can start to make improvements. I am just really happy he decided to do this.

Jenna- Have fun in vegas!! I love getting pampered- I just got an Ulta facial yesterday and my sking feels/looks really good. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-gm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4d1c33e7-c42f-4be1-95a9-f81be2a23e35Post:78073c29-a110-4b43-ba93-6100064f037b">Re: Early GM?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning guys! I talked H into letting us get an iPad, since the 2 came down in price and we have a lot more money left over than we thought we would, so it won't impact us saving for a car a whole lot. I'm excited. I also have the day off since I'm working Saturday, and I'll probably spend it writing thank you cards and <strong>figuring out what to do with 144 vases and floating candles, and 300 tealights</strong>.
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]
    Maybe a local high school would want them for a prom or homecoming? Unless you were looking to sell them.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-gm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4d1c33e7-c42f-4be1-95a9-f81be2a23e35Post:28fdc892-38c6-4c0b-a06f-c47491f967b0">Re: Early GM?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Early GM? : Maybe a local high school would want them for a prom or homecoming? Unless you were looking to sell them.
    Posted by maratea[/QUOTE]

<div>Nah, I only paid like, 300 bucks for all of them. I might look into that, although I think the schools here have already done prom (which is crazy, ours wasn't until the end of June after classes were done).</div>
  • Made it through Monday.  I got a project dumped on my that is being a major PITA!  I'm fairly new in this position, and my "mentor" was even trying to help and saying "WTF??" about parts and pieces of it.  So, I don't feel so bad for being somewhat lost in this.

Last night was nice, H got home after I did and we had a nice relaxing night by ourselves.  We really enjoy having the house to ourselves.  Only two more days of it though...

Happy Tuesday!

• Any, post them on CL (does FT Smith have a CL). I guarantee someone will want them. Or offer them to a local wedding venue. or maybe a church for candlelight services. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Morning! My foster cat finally had her kittens on Thursday morning. There's a grey striped one and a black one, they're just adorable. I could stare at them all day.

Any, I kept some of the candles and sold what I could, then just donated the rest to Goodwill.
    imageimageAnniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-gm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4d1c33e7-c42f-4be1-95a9-f81be2a23e35Post:a9960e94-1d64-43df-b9ab-500e6c6440cf">Re: Early GM?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Early GM? : See I think you should have a "Tax Day's Over" party!
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

We're going out for a celebratory dinner tonight :)

(LP, I think we're going to the Big Easy)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-gm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4d1c33e7-c42f-4be1-95a9-f81be2a23e35Post:0fe562c5-fdd5-4580-a3f8-e01870e71ee7">Re: Early GM?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, man, Someone brought in like 30 donuts for us to enjoy. DONUTS, AATB! I'm in heaven.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

SICK.  NO.

Oh and stephbetchhoar's baby is a boy.  I KNOW IT.  Calling it now.
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-gm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4d1c33e7-c42f-4be1-95a9-f81be2a23e35Post:be4a88bd-5af0-4de1-b3d7-c0cd76b0df4f">Re: Early GM?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Early GM? : SICK.  NO. <strong>Oh and stephbetchhoar's baby is a boy.  I KNOW IT.  Calling it now.</strong>
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]
    Agreed. It's totes a boy.
  • Thanks guys! I'll definitely check these things out. 

And yay, my scholarship has officially been accepted! So I'm looking at about 1200 a year for tuition and fees. And of course, books and stuff, but still. Woot.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-gm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:4d1c33e7-c42f-4be1-95a9-f81be2a23e35Post:bac0605e-2a96-4a1e-ae8f-f2388ec36423">Re: Early GM?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks guys! I'll definitely check these things out.  And yay, my scholarship has officially been accepted! So I'm looking at about 1200 a year for tuition and fees. And of course, books and stuff, but still. Woot.
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]

Awesome Any!

I say girl! Dmill is having twin boys!
  • Fracker, Any.  I adore your wedding pictures.
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-gm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4d1c33e7-c42f-4be1-95a9-f81be2a23e35Post:70bcdf54-de76-4407-9b9e-eebdebcaf7d0">Re: Early GM?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fracker, Any.  I adore your wedding pictures.

<div>^.^ I can't wait for all  of them to be put up online. There's a couple really good ones that she didn't put on the blog.</div>
  • Your H's eyes are freakishly blue in your sig, lol.  But it looks so cool.

I think steph and Mr. steph would have a GORGEOUS baby girl.  BUT.  It's a boy.  Amen.
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-gm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4d1c33e7-c42f-4be1-95a9-f81be2a23e35Post:ea1a501f-521a-4991-8175-bb12b34ab003">Re: Early GM?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Your H's eyes are freakishly blue in your sig, lol.  But it looks so cool. I think steph and Mr. steph would have a GORGEOUS baby girl.  BUT.  It's a boy.  Amen.

<div>And it's only a little Photoshopped =P</div><div>
    </div><div>And I'm thinking boy too, just going by past SB babies. </div>
  • And steph knows by this point, and I'm dying for her to come here and tell us. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I didn't even notice his eyes until you said something, AATB. They are crazy blue.

Any, you remind me of AATB in your wedding pics in that you both have that old-time movie star look going on. So pretty.
  • morning.

I think Steph is having a boy and Hike will have a girl. I think I'm having ONLY ONE girl. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards