Not Engaged Yet
Options

Thursday Questions.

2»

Re: Thursday Questions.

• Options
    1.  You say "knock knock," I say "who's there?"  What comes next?  (i.e. give me your favorite knock knock joke.)
    Knock knock
    Who's there?
    You know.
    You know who?
    AVADA KEDAVRA!!!

2.  If you had to change your last name today, what would you change it to.  You can't pick your SO's last name.
    I like last names that are positive nouns: Good, Pride, Heart, Noble. Something like that. 

3.  Do you get grouchy when you're hungry?
    YES.

4.  Is there a word you just can't pronounce (or insist on pronouncing incorrectly even though you know better)?
    No, I actually don't think so. Although I used to have a hell of a time trying to pronounce "quinoa"! 

5.  What's your least favorite household chore?
    Vaccuuming. It doesn't help that my vaccuum is terrible. Oh, I also hate cleaning the rabbit's cage. He's so messy.

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-questions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6855cd22-c9bb-400b-ba01-9f753f620c92Post:9d4892a2-42d0-4f86-9940-8f6be8913538">Re: Thursday Questions.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Thursday Questions. : 1.  You say "knock knock," I say "who's there?"  What comes next?  (i.e. give me your favorite knock knock joke.) Orange.   2.  If you had to change your last name today, what would you change it to.  You can't pick your SO's last name. O'Donough, the old traditional way of spelling Donahue. So people stop jokingly calling me Phil.   3.  Do you get grouchy when you're hungry? Yes, very. Just ask bf.   4.  Is there a word you just can't pronounce (or insist on pronouncing incorrectly even though you know better)? <strong> L'Enfant. I pronouce it "Len-fant" apparently it's "Le-fant"</strong> Umm, where did the other letters go? 5.  What's your least favorite household chore? dishes. really hope I get better at them since the new house has a dishwasher.
    Posted by msuprincess04[/QUOTE]

l'enfant does have a very soft 'n' sound. It's len-fant more than le-fant.
    5/27/12
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-questions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6855cd22-c9bb-400b-ba01-9f753f620c92Post:bf778b11-b2d0-4f38-917e-244c91c2c417">Re: Thursday Questions.</a>:
    [QUOTE]1.  You say "knock knock," I say "who's there?"  What comes next?  (i.e. give me your favorite knock knock joke.) Knock knock Who's there? You know. You know who? AVADA KEDAVRA!!!
    Posted by bsidebella[/QUOTE]

Haha...that was awesome!

• Options
    eirwyneirwyn member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-questions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:6855cd22-c9bb-400b-ba01-9f753f620c92Post:bf778b11-b2d0-4f38-917e-244c91c2c417">Re: Thursday Questions.</a>:
    [QUOTE]1.  You say "knock knock," I say "who's there?"  What comes next?  (i.e. give me your favorite knock knock joke.) Knock knock Who's there? You know. You know who? AVADA KEDAVRA!!!
    Posted by bsidebella[/QUOTE]

Haha. That's awesome. :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-questions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6855cd22-c9bb-400b-ba01-9f753f620c92Post:db57dce8-795b-493c-bfcb-75b8d601299a">Re: Thursday Questions.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Questions. : I just looked up those words in several different online dictionaries and I don't see a long "a" in any of them.  What am I missing?
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

<div>That's funny. I looked it up a couple years ago and there was definitely the alternative pronunciation. I guess I can full on say that I say them wrong then.</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    1.  Pass on this one.

2.  Pass.

3.  Yes!!! Especially today.

4.  I say "shoulder" as "soldier" and vice-versa.

5.  Cleaning the litterbox.
  • Options
    audrewuhaudrewuh member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited May 2012
    1.  You say "knock knock," I say "who's there?"  What comes next?  (i.e. give me your favorite knock knock joke.)

2.  If you had to change your last name today, what would you change it to.  You can't pick your SO's last name.

Smith. I like the ease of my last name. It's my first name that throws everyone for a loop.

3.  Do you get grouchy when you're hungry?

Y.E.S. 

4.  Is there a word you just can't pronounce (or insist on pronouncing incorrectly even though you know better)?

My BFF pronounces "comfortable" come-for-the-bull, so I say it like that to tease her. 

5.  What's your least favorite household chore?

Cleaning the litter box. No way Jose!
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-questions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6855cd22-c9bb-400b-ba01-9f753f620c92Post:ec6b1a45-db81-4a64-879c-8f1fa6e77a25">Re: Thursday Questions.</a>:
    [QUOTE]1.  Pass on this one. 2.  Pass. 3.  Yes!!! Especially today. 4.  I say "shoulder" as "soldier" and vice-versa. 5.  Cleaning the litterbox.
    Posted by Jinxed329[/QUOTE]
    Why the pass? It's not as if they were anything inappropriate.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-questions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6855cd22-c9bb-400b-ba01-9f753f620c92Post:bf778b11-b2d0-4f38-917e-244c91c2c417">Re: Thursday Questions.</a>:
    [QUOTE] Knock knock Who's there? You know. You know who? AVADA KEDAVRA!!![/QUOTE]

Ha! I can't wait to tell bf this joke.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Thursday Questions.:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Questions.:Why the pass? It's not as if they were anything inappropriate. Posted by IrishDreamer[/QUOTE]

I was kind of wondering, too. I mean, I know not everyone has an answer to question, but why play if you can't answer almost half of the questions?
  • Options
    Godfuckingdamnit. That should say "to EVERY question". I hate phone knotting.
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited May 2012
    In other news, I'm highly pleased that I was able to post "godfuckingdamnit." Censorship fail. Win for me.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-questions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6855cd22-c9bb-400b-ba01-9f753f620c92Post:ec6b1a45-db81-4a64-879c-8f1fa6e77a25">Re: Thursday Questions.</a>:
    [QUOTE]1.  Pass on this one. 2.  Pass. 3.  Yes!!! Especially today. 4.  I say "shoulder" as "soldier" and vice-versa. 5.  Cleaning the litterbox.
    Posted by Jinxed329[/QUOTE]

<div>Please don't read this as mean, but who are you? I don't recognize your SN and most of your posts have been on WR boards. </div>

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-questions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6855cd22-c9bb-400b-ba01-9f753f620c92Post:a5dd5d71-9829-4c96-948c-8b93521f56e6">Re:Thursday Questions.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In other news, I'm highly pleased tha I was able to post "godfuckingdamnit." Censorship fail. Win for me.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

<div>I have found that TK Mobile won't censor. </div><div>
    </div><div>I guess that means TKM does have something going for it...</div>

• Options
    Macy, LOL TK Mobile fail and win all at the same time
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards