South Asian Weddings
Options

Mens Sherwani Suite Price

What is the average price for a men's wedding sherwani suit?  I'm trying to figure out if the deals on ExclusiverlyIn are worth it.

Re: Mens Sherwani Suite Price

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from India for $200 (US Dollars) at Seemathi. It was more on the low end at that, but FI is shorter so I guess less material with a lower price. Most of the others didn't go above $500 though. We are talking about going to the source.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got Fiance's sherwani, including matching pagri (turban), jhoothe (shoes) and stole for just over $300 in Delhi after some decent bargaining. This price included alterations to add some more embroidery and customize for fitting.   I saw the ones listed on exclusively.in and they appear expensive in comparison to india costs - however, if you can't go to india, then they or another online resource may be your best bet. We also looked at the sherwanis on utsav before we went to india. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think that the prices for the non-over-the-top sherwanis on the site are decent if you're not going to India to shop. The 350 - 500 range seems a little more reasonable then the ones at the top of the page, but then again those aren't my nor my husband's style...
    ExerciseMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards