California-Los Angeles

Santa Barbara Bachelorette - PLEASE HELP

Local ladies please help!  I am in desperate need of ideas/location suggestions for a bachelorette party to be held in Santa Barbara.  My SIL will be married in January and I am trying to plan a Hen Night from the other side of the country.  I've never been to the area and it's actually about an hour's drive from where she lives.  She will be spending the night at a local hotel (The Montecitto Inn).  Unfortunately, this will be happening the night before the wedding so traveling up to wine country or down to LA is not an option.  Can anyone suggest local clubs, restaurants, bars, comedy venues, ANYTHING that is good quality, resonably priced and would be a fun place to blow off a little steam without getting totally trashed.

Re: Santa Barbara Bachelorette - PLEASE HELP

• I would suggest going to Milk and Honey (Anapamu and State St) for Tapas and really delicious and inventive mixed drinks. Alternatively, for a little more upscale dining environment, try Opal (at Arlington on State St). Then walk down the block to Wildcat (Ortega and Anapamu) for dancing. You should also check out the calendar at Soho SB to see who is playing that night. They're the local small music venue.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards