New Jersey - South

Hair dresser who will travel to me?

Can anyone recommend a hair dresser that will travel to me on the day of my wedding to do me and my BMs hair w/ reasonable rates? Someone here said Mia (can't think of her site) but I e-mailed her 2 days ago and haven't heard anything. Can anyone think of anyone else?
August 2011 May Siggy Challenge~ Honeymoon Photobucket www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
133 image Invited to celebrate Jersey Shore style!
85 image Will be fist pumpin' on the dance floor!
11 image Won't be having any fun
37 image Can't Find their mailbox

Re: Hair dresser who will travel to me?

• edited December 2011
    Karen Capcino
    Meghan Cahill
    Natalie Pagano

• Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Mia's website is www.creationsbymia.com. Here's Mia's phone number; try calling her directly:

856-357-3057

She really does an amazing job and her prices are reasonable, so don't rule her out just yet!  If you talk to her, tell her Jody referred you!
  • angel33284angel33284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_hair-dresser-will-travel?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:128Discussion:29f9805c-9e21-4382-8877-bbc9271df028Post:ad252b44-9797-44e9-9372-32e699c4683e">Re: Hair dresser who will travel to me?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mia's website is <a href="http://www.creationsbymia.com" rel='nofollow'>www.creationsbymia.com</a> . [/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>You should recommend to Mia that she befriend some photographers and get some decent photos on her site. Those images really make her site look drab. Just offering some friendly marketing advice.

</div>
  • dinnamingdinnaming member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_hair-dresser-will-travel?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:29f9805c-9e21-4382-8877-bbc9271df028Post:e7346147-d908-4890-b63e-32f1ca0a5050">Re: Hair dresser who will travel to me?</a>:
    [QUOTE]You should recommend to Mia that she befriend some photographers and get some decent photos on her site. Those images really make her site look drab. Just offering some <strong>friendly</strong> marketing advice.
    Posted by angel33284[/QUOTE]

Riiiiight.....like you even know how to be "friendly"....
  • angel33284angel33284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_hair-dresser-will-travel?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:128Discussion:29f9805c-9e21-4382-8877-bbc9271df028Post:caee8f0e-b091-4bee-bdf1-a222bc03948c">Re: Hair dresser who will travel to me?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hair dresser who will travel to me? : Riiiiight.....like you even know how to be "friendly"....
    Posted by Musicheals71[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Wow, I offer constructive criticism and all you can do is attack me? You have issues.

</div>
    edited December 2011
    Wasn't exactly constructive, Angel, just like most of your criticisms.  I believe you're the one with "issues" because you attack every vendor I had!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Creations by Mia. So far, she has been very responsive and extremely nice. I go for my trial on May 9th.
    In Turnersville, there is the Makeup Studio. The woman there (I cannot remember her name) does celebrities she does beautiful work, but she only dose makeup, not hair.
  • PhillyLove11PhillyLove11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Kristine from the Little Touches.  She's really knowledgeable, reasonable & professional.

• edited December 2011
    Katrina at Shear Glamour. I did a makeup trial with her and would definitely not use her for that, but she was really good about hair.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Try Abraxas in Toms River.  They do hair and make-up for reasonable prices and do an awesome job!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards