Nebraska-Omaha

Candy buffet items and card box for sale

Hello everyone!  My May 26th wedding was an incredible time.  We had a windy, but amazing day...reviews coming soon.  I have a few items that I would like to get rid of, as I don't think I will have much of a need for them now.  I am in Omaha and would rather not ship these items...local pickup only please. 

Candy buffet items -- I have 8 vases/jars that we used to create our candy buffet.  I am struggling to post pictures, but have pictures if you are interested that I can email.  I got all items on a 40% off sale from Hobby Lobby and just picked pieces I liked so there really is no rhyme or reason. I would like to get $15.00 per piece, but will also consider reasonable offers.

I also have two packs of scoops (four of the same size in each), three tongs, and a set of three scoops that gradually get bigger in size. $4.00 for all.

I also have treat bags that we used for people to take away candy in them.  I got them at Michaels.  There are 20 bags per package and I have four full packages and then some extra that were taken out of a package.  $4.00 for all.

If you are interested in taking everything of the candy buffet -- $125 takes it all.

I have 10 vases (still waiting on a few to get back from our florist/designer) that can be used for centerpieces, etc.  These are just simple cylinder vases.  $15.00 takes them all or $1.50 each.  I originally bought these to do my own centerpieces, but decided against it.  I do have rocks/stones that I was going to put in there as well.  We ended up using these in various places to accent.  They are a clear white stone, a clouded white stone and red hearts.  I am going to say I have 6-7 packages $5.00 for all.  

Finally, I had such an issue early on in my planning with a card box, that my mother-in-law and I decided to just make my own.  It looks like a stack of gifts with a slot allowing for plenty of cards.  The bottom box is white, the middle box is black and white polka dots, and the top box is black.  It is accented with red ribbon.  Because we hot glued these together I would say it would be really difficult to take these apart to change colors, but ribbons could probably be changed out...not entirely sure on that part.  I spent over $40 to do this, so I would like to get $25, but again would consider reasonable offers.

I apologize for not being able to post pictures.  It has been forever sine I have actually done it and kept running into problems.  I can send any pictures if you are interested. I don't check my messages regularly so the best thing would be to email me at wishonastar01 at gmail dot com. 

Jill

Re: Candy buffet items and card box for sale

• Do you still have these items available?
    Would you please send me some pictures if you do.
    Lana75205@gmail.com.
    Thanks!

In Response to <a href="http://omaha.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_candy-buffet-items-and-card-box-for-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:79Discussion:a11cd64d-8da7-4e95-b981-3a444239f35cPost:95ba3f41-eb49-4113-b7c4-594837723d07">Candy buffet items and card box for sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello everyone!  My May 26th wedding was an incredible time.  We had a windy, but amazing day...reviews coming soon.  I have a few items that I would like to get rid of, as I don't think I will have much of a need for them now.  I am in Omaha and would rather not ship these items...local pickup only please.    Candy buffet items -- I have 8 vases/jars that we used to create our candy buffet.  I am struggling to post pictures, but have pictures if you are interested that I can email.  I got all items on a 40% off sale from Hobby Lobby and just picked pieces I liked so there really is no rhyme or reason. I would like to get $15.00 per piece, but will also consider reasonable offers.   I also have two packs of scoops (four of the same size in each), three tongs, and a set of three scoops that gradually get bigger in size. $4.00 for all.   I also have treat bags that we used for people to take away candy in them.  I got them at Michaels.  There are 20 bags per package and I have four full packages and then some extra that were taken out of a package.  $4.00 for all.   If you are interested in taking everything of the candy buffet -- $125 takes it all.   I have 10 vases (still waiting on a few to get back from our florist/designer) that can be used for centerpieces, etc.  These are just simple cylinder vases.  $15.00 takes them all or $1.50 each.  I originally bought these to do my own centerpieces, but decided against it.  I do have rocks/stones that I was going to put in there as well.  We ended up using these in various places to accent.  They are a clear white stone, a clouded white stone and red hearts.  I am going to say I have 6-7 packages $5.00 for all.     Finally, I had such an issue early on in my planning with a card box, that my mother-in-law and I decided to just make my own.  It looks like a stack of gifts with a slot allowing for plenty of cards.  The bottom box is white, the middle box is black and white polka dots, and the top box is black.  It is accented with red ribbon.  Because we hot glued these together I would say it would be really difficult to take these apart to change colors, but ribbons could probably be changed out...not entirely sure on that part.  I spent over $40 to do this, so I would like to get $25, but again would consider reasonable offers.   I apologize for not being able to post pictures.  It has been forever sine I have actually done it and kept running into problems.  I can send any pictures if you are interested. I don't check my messages regularly so the best thing would be to email me at wishonastar01 at gmail dot com.    Jill
    Posted by wishonastar01[/QUOTE]
  • All items are sold except the cardbox.

Thanks,
      Jill
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards