Christian Weddings

Ahhh!

Ok ladies! Im really excited to marry FI but the nerves are kicking in! lol It really doesnt have anything to do with him just the "change" and having to move away from EVERYTHING etc..lol So please pray for peace and for my attitude and crazy emotions! Im very snappy and crying alot lately lol Thanks!! :)
Photobucket My perfect dress! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ahhh!

• edited December 2011
    Will do.  It's coming soon, a day you've been waiting for a long time!  Trust God to keep your nerves down.  :-) 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Praying for peace!! I'm so excited for you!!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Praying for you!  I'm not a crier at all, but Hallmark commercials really started getting to me about 2 weeks ago (especially the Mother's Day ones) and this week it's been commercials, songs, TV shows, thoughts...it's not pretty. 

I don't know if the emotions would be any different if I wasn't moving 1,100 miles away from everything I've known for 24 years, but it just hit the other day for some reason. 

Transistion is tough, but I also know that we'll really be able to "leave and cleave" since we're actually...leaving...
  • edited December 2011
    I am so happy for you! I will be praying for peace and calmness for you. 

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • edited December 2011
    Praying for peace, you will do great. Remember you're marrying the man of your dreams!
  • edited December 2011
    Praying for you.  Know that it's perfectly normal (and healthy) to be emotional surrounding big changes in your life.  It might be really helpful for you to journal, or talk to someone (like a pastor or counselor).  I find that it's really good to give those feelings a voice rather than let them consume you.  Irrational, rational, or totally valid, you can't help how you feel...and feeling something bad or unpleasant during a happy time isn't necessarily "wrong".
  • edited December 2011
    Ahhh indeed!  Take a deep breath, say many prayers, and bask in the fact that you are marrying your FI!  Congrats on the impending nuptials!  I'll be praying!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Purple&7Purple&7 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so happy for you! Praying for you!
  • edited December 2011
    I will pray for you! It will all be wonderful, you'll see! God loves you so much and so does your FI! Hope you are feeling better and excited about this weekend! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards