Snarky Brides

S/O Knottie Poll.

Im super bored and was thinking.  Since only a few of us have actually met each other, yet have developed pretty good friendships over this internet thing, I profer you thiis question:

Who is the 1 (You only get to pick one, lol) knottie that you would totally be BFF's with if you lived near each other.  Basically, in the words of Beyonce, who would you "run this mutha" with?

(video for those who do not know the reference: )http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KQKTlaaFOg 
045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
BabyFruit Ticker
DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!

Re: S/O Knottie Poll.

• Man. I think there are more than 1!  I met Fische, and we totally hit it off right away. Like, not awkward at all... (and! the H's liked each other too!)

Otherwise, shiit. Too many. Mara, AATB, LTZ, you (Blue), SarahP, Sesh, but all for different reasons, if that makes sense.

BTW, this is totally me in real life. I'm not sure I have one BEST friend. I have a few girls I'm really close with, for different reasons. Does that make sense?
  • Just one? I don't know if I can choose.
    Anna for sure. WE'd hang out all the time. I'm pretty sure that I'd also be IRL friends with KD, Ricks, Blue, Cew AATB, Steph, Alli, star and covejack. THere are others, but I'm a generally friendly person. I could be IRL friends with a lot of people. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Cheater.  You only get 1!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    AATB w/out a doubt.  She is a friggin riot, one of my fave posters, very caring once you scratch the tough exterior and someone that I could see defending the ones she loves to the ends of the Earth.  Ohhh and mainly b/c she has an awesome rack ;)

• NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    this ones easy, blue for sure. i know without a shadow of a doubt shed have my back and shes awesome as shiit.
  • LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    I can't pick just one.
    I'm sure I'd be friends with KD, SarahPLiz, Anna, covejack, BD, DMiller, CEW.  Probably more.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • K&J64K&J64 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2011

My BBF is irreplaceable. But there's lots of girls on here that I think would fit right into my inner circle and would be very good friends like AATB, Anna, Jas, Kim, and LTZ & Nates too - but they're nearby so really it could happen.

ETA: If I absolutely have to pick ONE and not be a CHEATER than AATB.

Or Jas.

Or Anna.

I can't do it!

Photobucket
  • Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited May 2011
    From SB, probably Reddy.  I'd meet her and steal all her green wedding stuff.

Oh, and we'd play Scrabble.  And we'd invite Sarah.

ETA: Sarah0725
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-poll-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5963eca7-a0cf-4ff3-9463-3ade25256274Post:1f6d4af3-024e-45f9-8107-dfb998ab414f">Re: S/O Knottie Poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cheater.  You only get 1!
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

<div>DUDE. At least we picked at least one. hippocrate.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-poll-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5963eca7-a0cf-4ff3-9463-3ade25256274Post:d3c0c0b6-ccc5-4096-9aac-0661fb3119cb">Re: S/O Knottie Poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]From SB, probably Reddy.  I'd meet her and steal all her green wedding stuff. Oh, and we'd play Scrabble.  And we'd invite Sarah.
    Posted by Wrkn925[/QUOTE]

<div>woah. We're playing Scrabble? count me in, too, please.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-poll-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5963eca7-a0cf-4ff3-9463-3ade25256274Post:9c71ecec-c7b4-4a05-8afd-b187401a6604">Re: S/O Knottie Poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: S/O Knottie Poll. : DUDE. At least we picked at least one. hippocrate.
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

Lol, its hard for me too choosing just 1.

I would have to say personality-wise (and not just because she chose me) Nebbs.  But I think you and ricks come in a really fuckn close second.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • marateamaratea member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I don't want to pick just one! Everyone has qualities I like and admire.

IF I must pick one person, probably Steph. We think very much alike and get along well and there are times when I see a response and was going to write the exact same thing, almost word for word. But I also really love LTZ, AATB, Blue, Apro, J&K, Sesh, Ricks. And basically everyone else too. :)
  • Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-poll-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5963eca7-a0cf-4ff3-9463-3ade25256274Post:1e82d7b9-f055-443c-8194-e9d0b3af3b42">Re: S/O Knottie Poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: S/O Knottie Poll. : woah. We're playing Scrabble? count me in, too, please.

Yes, and we're not counting the new 'words.'
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-poll-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5963eca7-a0cf-4ff3-9463-3ade25256274Post:abc3d176-5ead-4c3e-85d1-fef9742a2a7c">Re: S/O Knottie Poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't want to pick just one! Everyone has qualities I like and admire. IF I must pick one person, probably Steph. We think very much alike and get along well and there are times when I see a response and was going to write the exact same thing, almost word for word. But I also really love LTZ, AATB, Blue, Apro, J&K, Sesh, Ricks. And basically everyone else too. :)
    Posted by maratea[/QUOTE]

<div>MATCH! WE WIN. ;)</div>
  • SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited May 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-poll-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5963eca7-a0cf-4ff3-9463-3ade25256274Post:d3c0c0b6-ccc5-4096-9aac-0661fb3119cb">Re: S/O Knottie Poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]From SB, probably Reddy.  I'd meet her and steal all her green wedding stuff. Oh, and we'd play Scrabble.  And we'd invite Sarah. ETA: Sarah0725
    Whew! I would die a horrible scrabble death playing with you ladies.<div>
    </div><div>And yes, I'm a cheater. I can't pick just one. But I know Anna and I would be tight in real life. ANd I already met you, Blue. I think we'd be friends. See, I can't just pick one!</div>
  • Know what would be fun, too? Guessing who people would pick as their 1 best friend. Because, I know you and Nebb 'like' each other, but I never would have thought you were that similar.  
  • I also think its weird that you can be "friends" with people on here that you know you would never be friends with IRL.  if that makes sense......
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • marateamaratea member
    Yay, soulmates! (When I first wrote that, it said 'soulmaters. Whoa.) <3
  • Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    Steph, I think we should be closing on our house within a couple of days of your closing. I thought about making a ticker, but we already hit one bump in the road, I don't want to jinx it.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-poll-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5963eca7-a0cf-4ff3-9463-3ade25256274Post:f961d389-79bf-4754-a802-9490a716563c">Re: S/O Knottie Poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I also think its weird that you can be "friends" with people on here that you know you would never be friends with IRL.  if that makes sense......
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

<div>I totally know what you're saying.  I can't come up with any examples right now, but I get it. I also think there are people IRL that I"m really close to, that I would NEVER get along with if I had 'met' them on here.  Is that lame? </div>
  • I know this will come as a shock to most people, but I'd probably say Celles. She's definitely the one I have the most in common with and I could see us having a ton of fun irl. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-poll-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5963eca7-a0cf-4ff3-9463-3ade25256274Post:18dd4382-1f4b-43eb-bad3-7f8272f713dd">Re: S/O Knottie Poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Steph, I think we should be closing on our house within a couple of days of your closing. I thought about making a ticker, but we already hit one bump in the road, I don't want to jinx it.

<div>Don't you jinx me!</div><div>
    </div><div>ETA: HOLY CRAP creepy timing.  I just got the 'closing notice' from the title company.  We also got the final approval from the bank this morning.... and we're still a month away.</div>
  • That's hard. Different people for different reasons. I don't really have a BFF, but close friends.

If I had to pick just one, then I'd say KW. But if I could pick more, then I'd say Jas, Steph, CCF, Blue, mara, reddy, and rho. I think if I met them I could easily start chatting like we'd been friends for years and years.

Just over a month and I WILL meet some of you people. Then I can stop bitching about never meeting anyone.
  • But you see, I am probably the most indecisive hoar EVAR, so, picking one would be mightily impossible.  I know it's against your rules Blue, but I do whatever the flock I want, so here.

I haven't met any knotties IRL yet - and, that is sad.  Especially since Fischy and I live practically on top of each other.  But, I'd like to be BFFs with any knotties near me, which include Fische, and of course anna and Stephbetch and other MSP knotties.  I think it would schweet.

Even though she's not than big into baseball, I'd love to go to a game with Blue.  We could yell and swear at the umpire together.  I think that would be hella fun.

I'd love to go for a beer or 17 with Nebb.

What would be ideal would be to go on a full on cross-country road trip where I visit every single one of you slore bags.  It would be like, the AATB Tour of Awesomeness.  And you'd all be invited.

panther
  • I count every person on my FB as a friend, so if we are FB friends, we may as well be IRL friends. So, you know.. that excludes some people I talk to on here. I can talk to all kinds of people and not call them friends. I have tons of acquaintances on TK
  • Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-poll-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5963eca7-a0cf-4ff3-9463-3ade25256274Post:8c5828c9-a57c-401d-b4f4-cfcee2387fab">Re: S/O Knottie Poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: S/O Knottie Poll. : Don't you jinx me! ETA: HOLY CRAP creepy timing.  I just got the 'closing notice' from the title company.  We also got the final approval from the bank this morning.... and we're still a month away.

No worries, I only have the power to jinx myself.

Any, that's not a surprise to me.  I imagine you two playing video games and talkin' trash about who has the most skillz.
  • marateamaratea member
    I'd like to add an addendum to mine, and say Nates too. I get to meet her (hopefully) this summer. Suck on that, bitches (except everyone who's already met her).
  • I'd want Nates to take my ass shopping, because I suck at shopping.
    panther
  • OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper

Blue....you come a close second which may seem strange given that you and I have never really talked or hit it off,  but I very much admire how strong willed you are and that you stand your ground.  It's a great characterstic about you and I admire that :)  Besides, I can just picture you bartending during drag night and partying it up with the best of 'em.

• I'm pretty sure most of you could take me or leave me IRL, to be honest.

I don't think I'd be friends with myself. I'm a pretty lame person overall.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards