Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

FFF

Re: FFF

• Options
    Don't you worry MK.  Eagles can't tell you how to post!!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-100?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:f801d9b0-c588-4fd4-8a64-ee635f1882b0Post:6a4d5a4a-118d-4bf2-bb98-09ec0c6c5685">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]She lies, Fish.  She won't send you anything.  Btw, Eags.  We have Tastykakes here now!
    Posted by FutureMrsFezz[/QUOTE]

I saw them in the store the other day!  I haven't tried them yet, though. 

I can't really comment on the night thread.  I'm glad they were there the other night.  I'm not in there every night, though, and I never bother reading the whole thing if it's insanely long.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    I flame the deletion of threads for profanity, the threat for such, and all the remaining threads with profanity. Which is it? Cuss or no?
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • Options
    I hate to be "that girl" but there is only a handful of people I care enough about to listen to them talk about their day to day comings and goings.

And morning threads are different than night threads because morning threads are all about NOT working.. like I am going to piddle here instead of working, whereas a night thread is. ok cool camping out in front of my computer for fun.
  • Options
    Well, see. This is what happened.

We used to have night threads. Then people who weren't into the night thread would start another thread with something interesting to talk about. Then, I'm sure in an FFF, someone probably said "IT'S SO ANNOYING WHEN PEOPLE START OTHER THREADS OTHER THAN THE NIGHT THREADS!!!"

So then everyone just started posting everything in the night thread, and then they started to suck. Now, it's the opposite.

If things didn't always come back to square one, I'd be worried.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I haven't gotten the board yet rae.  They can't drink till I get it! 

Pooper sexual activities.  Makes me think of skid marks, which makes me think of underwear, which makes me think of Lucy.  Don't make me think of Lucy. 
  • Options
    crfischecrfische member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited August 2012
    Deletion of threads for any reason other than someone sharing someone's address, last name, phone number, bank account/credit card numbers, and mother's maiden name, is lame as a mother fuuucker.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I don't even know who Lucy is. I feel like a better person because of it.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I don't really care about any boards other than E or SB, and I still think they should be one board.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Sports weddings just didn't work out, Fish. 

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-100?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:f801d9b0-c588-4fd4-8a64-ee635f1882b0Post:d56514a4-6b1c-44aa-87a6-e5bc296d7b5a">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fish, my mom IS a tasty cake.  I shop at Shop Rite, I like scotch and Miller Lite, I don't watch SYTYCD, my dog is awesome, my husband is awesome too, and my only GTGs have been with Mel and Chrissy. Now I don't have to post in a night thread until 2013.
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]

I'm going to go with the TK party line of if you don't like a thread, don't open it.  I can only handle one chatty thread a day and that is the morning one.  It's fun and distracts me from work so I only go into the night thread occasionally.

I do think we could use more threads beyond the chatty ones like more unpop opinion thread or debates about current events and such.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    RIGHT!? See, in order for it to work out, we would have to delete one of the boards. I'm a big fan of that idea. Because if you don't, it's like your favorite old jeans. Even if you buy new jeans that are novel and cool, if you have a choice, you're always going to wear your favorite old pair.

So, what we need to do here, is throw out our old pairs of jeans. Because until they're in the garbage, you're always going to choose those first.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    We need KPS back.  That sparked some good arguments.

• Options
    Also? Eagles? Remember that one time I invited you to GTG with me, and you turned me down? Yeah. I do.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I think you guys should do honest opinions again, but do it RIGHT this time.

Right means you be mean!
  • Options
    Aw, man. Hold on, let me talk to mandy real quick. I bet she has some KPS's....

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Stage, seriously, do you really <3 Lili enough to have that pic still in your sig. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ahh sports weddings.

Also, speaking of timing of threads which I have no control over, I am annoyed that FFF was started at 7am my time. I don't even have time to take my morning crap before I have to come in swinging. (well, not today, because I don't have any flames, BUT ONE DAY I WILL)
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-100?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f801d9b0-c588-4fd4-8a64-ee635f1882b0Post:bfaed072-029b-4330-8150-10aef2213e6b">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also? Eagles? Remember that one time I invited you to GTG with me, and you turned me down? Yeah. I do.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]
    Remember that time that you wanted to hang out on August 1st and I said I was game and then you stopped responding to the conversation and we didnt hang out.
  • Options
    I know it's lame to keep on the Edie thing, but I kind of flame everyone who was shocked by the whole disaster. She has 487,613,902 1/2 posts of conversations that consist of

Random TK poster: Ugh, my work needs to have an exterminator come out because of all the cockroaches.
    Edie: Really, why?
    Random TK poster: uhm, because we have cockroaches.
    Edie: Oh wow, that's crazy. How'd you figure out you had cockroaches.
    Random TK poster: uhm, because we see them crawling around.
    Edie: Oh wow, that's crazy. Do you think that will help?
    Random TK poster: uhm, yes.
    Milkduds: f*cking seriously, Edie.
    Edie: Sorry, Duds, I didn't understand.

She's not exactly keen on picking up the obvious or known for her excellent comprehension skills. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We need some KPS in our lives. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I miss KPS too, adamar. I've thought about sending some in to get some new posts but just never found the time. And then I forgot.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-100?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f801d9b0-c588-4fd4-8a64-ee635f1882b0Post:bfaed072-029b-4330-8150-10aef2213e6b">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also? Eagles? Remember that one time I invited you to GTG with me, and you turned me down? Yeah. I do.

Remember the one time you said that Eagles was going to come to our DC gtg and I said, "who the fluck is eagles?!"

I do.
  • Options
    Dude! We didn't even get to Guelph until 130 am on August second. Mandy's stupid plane was delayed....again.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    What happened to the debate threads? there used to be awesome ones. Like Mosquegate. Does everyone like each other too much now to disagree with one another>?
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-100?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f801d9b0-c588-4fd4-8a64-ee635f1882b0Post:038bf369-d725-4e10-bf8d-7c4a048bab3c">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dude! We didn't even get to Guelph until 130 am on August second. Mandy's stupid plane was delayed....again.
    How about NEXT YEAR you just choose a better concert to go to, like in montreal or something, and we will both go and itll be the best gtg in the history of the world.
  • Options
    WAIT. STAGE and SESHAT were banned? What the hell is going on around here?!

Nebb, we talked about going to Montreal next year!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-100?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:f801d9b0-c588-4fd4-8a64-ee635f1882b0Post:771e8792-e30b-4c56-bd8e-f10332cce0ca">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ahh sports weddings. Also, speaking of timing of threads which I have no control over, I am annoyed that FFF was started at 7am my time. I don't even have time to take my morning crap before I have to come in swinging. (well, not today, because I don't have any flames, BUT ONE DAY I WILL)
    Posted by ahhhitsshannyn[/QUOTE]

It's ok Shan. There isn't much "Come in swinging" happening in most FFFs these days.
  • Options
    AND DJ!?!?!? WHAT THE EMMER EFFING EFF STICKS?!

Sorry, I'm new here.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-100?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f801d9b0-c588-4fd4-8a64-ee635f1882b0Post:fe6e4d50-d4f0-490c-b6fe-4141212dd13e">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kroops, I honestly think that's the main issue.  We like each other and we don't want to hurt our friends' feelings.  I'm guilty of it.
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]
    You guys clearly dont like eachother ENOUGH. I love steph to death, but we have had a number of "Whatthefuck is your problem?!" fights on SB. And we are fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards