1. Buffet, Plated or Heavy Hors d' Ouvres?
2. What are you doing (food-wise) for cocktail hour?
3. What selections are you making for your dinner?
4. What struggles have you had so far selecting a menu?
5. a. For those going "plated", are you doing a surf and turf type of thing with something to please all palletes or are you allowing your guests to select?
5. b. For those going "plated", will your invite have the dish for them to choose from or a generic chicken, beef, seafood type of selection?
6. Are you having a menu at your table? One per table or one at each seat?
7. Desserts! What are you doing?
Feel free to chime in with any other questions or comments you ladies have!
May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge January- Let Them Eat Cake!
My cake is a 2-tier ivory cake with silver dotted scallops, ribbon and pearl brooch.