Snarky Brides

Morning hoes

In different area codes! My coffee is brewing. It's early. This is weird.
panther

Re: Morning hoes

• Why are you in a different area code?

Not much happening here. Still rainy, which is good for the plants but bad for H since he can't work. He's been out for 3 days due to Beryl so I have a feeling he will be working in the rain today. Customers aren't happy with their debris-filled yards.

It's a 4-day workweek, which is awesome. Next week is also only 4 days, kind of, since I have to work Sunday to make up for taking Monday off (H is having gum surgery). I like having the week broken up though, makes it go by faster.
  • LP11509LP11509 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited May 2012
    huh?  You mean different time zones?  I'm confused, haha.  

Morning!  I am drinking coffee and hanging out until it's time to take the dogs to the groomer.  I think I will try to shop for a swimsuit later.  I am determined to find a cute one piece, especially now that we are going to the Kings Dominion water park this weekend.  Bikinis and water slides don't mix well for me usually, ha.
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2012
    dudes, everyone is in different area codes... its supposed to rhyme
  • Morning. I feel like Shhhhit today. I have been sick to my stomach all weekend and couldn't keep anything down. Of course that made me dehydrated and I have the worst headache ever. Work is going to be crazy today. We have an exam with our regulators and auditors all week.
    imageVacation
  • Morning! gah, it sucks going back to work after 4 days.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • NebbNebb member
    I was having really weird dreams and slept in a bit and no I am running late and I dont honestly care. I took my awesome nausea inducing pills so heres hoping that maybe I get sick enough today I get to leave work! Thats my headspace today. Id prefer being sick.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-hoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:55a28562-591e-4869-974f-aa75cb1d4f98Post:9d86b7d6-6e78-4067-8416-f420ab94ac18">Re: Morning hoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]dudes, everyone is in different area codes... its supposed to rhyme
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Oh, ha. Totally missed that. I thought AATB was out of town for something since she rarely posts this early.
  • In Response to Re:Morning hoes:[QUOTE]I was having really weird dreams and slept in a bit and no I am running late and I dont honestly care. I took my awesome nausea inducing pills so heres hoping that maybe I get sick enough today I get to leave work! Thats my headspace today. Id prefer being sick. Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I'd be happy to give this right over to you if I could!
    imageVacation
  • How can this be lost on two people? Lol. That one songfrom years ago..."I've got hoes, hoes in different area codes, area codes"Nevermind I guess lol. I'm watching GMA. I never do this's by am I so chipper!? Eeese
    panther
  • Morning! I had a pretty good anniversary weekend with my H. The only shitty part was when I had to do that stupid event at Marlins stadium. Traffic was really bad this weekend, so I showed up early, only to find out that they had no designated parking for the folks presenting the flag during the national anthem, so I had to pay $20 to park near the stadium. I came out after we were done with the national anthem only to find that the dumbasses running the parking were double-parking people, so I was blocked in. I had to get the police and city parking authority involved, stood around for 45 minutes in the hot sun in my wool dress uniform, just to get my car out. I was pissed. But, other than that, I had a total blast this weekend.

Oh, and Nebb, if you're here, I'm moving in with you soon. This happened less than 2 miles from where I work <-----clicky.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • NebbNebb member
    lol its best to move north anyways mehg
  • Aw I'm sorry you are feeling crappy Brandi. Sesh gum surgery sounds scary.
    panther
  • LP11509LP11509 member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-hoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:55a28562-591e-4869-974f-aa75cb1d4f98Post:3af22a59-a1af-4888-b936-e8122ab180fb">Re:Morning hoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]How can this be lost on two people? Lol. That one songfrom years ago..."I've got hoes, hoes in different area codes, area codes"Nevermind I guess lol. I'm watching GMA. I never do this's by am I so chipper!? Eeese
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

<div>Ha! That explains a lot.  In my defense, I'm deaf, so music lyrics aren't really my forte.  haha.  </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-hoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:55a28562-591e-4869-974f-aa75cb1d4f98Post:3af22a59-a1af-4888-b936-e8122ab180fb">Re:Morning hoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]How can this be lost on two people? Lol. That one songfrom years ago..."I've got hoes, hoes in different area codes, area codes"Nevermind I guess lol. I'm watching GMA. I never do this's by am I so chipper!? Eeese
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

If it's from a song, then it's guaranteed to be lost on me. My music knowledge mostly starts and ends with Disney songs.

Dude, mehg. That is freaky.
  • In Response to Re:Morning hoes:[QUOTE]How can this be lost on two people? Lol. That one songfrom years ago..."I've got hoes, hoes in different area codes, area codes"Nevermind I guess lol.

I'm watching GMA. I never do this's by am I so chipper!? Eeese Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

Everyone is used to you calling us hoes so I just don't think many people were reading the subject and first like as one sentence. I had to go back and reread!
    imageVacation
  • LP11509LP11509 member
    Megh that sucks that you ended up having to do the event on Sunday, but glad you had a good weekend otherwise! And I saw that news story yesterday...so scary!
  • I was telling FI about that story and his response was "I wonder why he was naked". Oh, you don't wonder why he was eating someones face?
    imageVacation
  • I assume you guys are talking about the naked guy who went all zombie on some dudes face? I read that he was in some cocaine induced psychosis.
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-hoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:55a28562-591e-4869-974f-aa75cb1d4f98Post:66a99435-bce4-4407-9b75-6fa0239bd4b0">Re: Morning hoes</a>:
    [QUOTE], and Nebb, if you're here, I'm moving in with you soon. This happened less than 2 miles from where I work <-----clicky.
    Posted by mehgank[/QUOTE]

What in the everloving fuvck.

I was having a semi decent morning.  And then Mehg traumatized me.

I'm slightly hungover and more than a tad exhausted.  I'm super excited it's only a 4 day week this week.  My boss is out tomorrow and Thursday, so it'll be nice and quiet around here.  Which I could get used to.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Frick Prince Harry is hot.
    panther
  • Morning!

Back to work today and it's moving week!  It's time to start moving all of our stuff from this lab to a new lab so that should be fun.  Oh, and I have to fill out a bunch more paperwork in the process.  Also, our neighbors moved out this weekend so hopefully we will have the new apartment in the next week or so.  That will be awesome.  I still haven't heard from the road race I want to run.  There's about 11k runners and it's lottery based and we were supposed to hear back by today... I ran it last year and will be SO bummed if I don't get it.  
  • Good morning everyone...

All About...they are saying on the local news here that it was LSD induced. Either way, freaky. A witness said that the perp just lifted his head, with flesh hanging from his mouth, and growled.

That must be some hella strong LSD.

• LP11509LP11509 member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-hoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:55a28562-591e-4869-974f-aa75cb1d4f98Post:561457e6-4910-4500-b473-d45b65de1750">Re:Morning hoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was telling FI about that story and his response was "I wonder why he was naked". Oh, you don't wonder why he was eating someones face?
    Posted by brandichamberlain[/QUOTE]

<div>Ha, my H said the exact same thing! I was like, dude...he was EATING SOMEONE'S FACE.  And continued to do so after he was shot.  </div><div>
    </div><div>When I worked in DC, there was an incident where a guy who was high on PCP (according to the police) left the hospital down the street AMA.  He was in a car in front of my office, and suddenly jumped out, stripped naked in the street, ran inside my building and threw a lobby chair through our glass front door.  Then his brother (who had been driving) ran in after him, they got into a fist fight, and ended up running back to where the staff lunch table is.  Naked guy rubbed his ass all over the table while fighting with his brother.  And, this happened on Friday the 13th.  Go figure. </div>
  • pop culture fail, aatb. I knew what you meant right away ;)

hi ladies. I'm at work... 9 minutes into my day and I already don't want to be here. Probably not a good sign for the day, huh?
  • edited May 2012
    AATB to you Lizzie ; My oats are ready. The first time I bought them I got the Quaker ones and they were 6.99. Yesterday I bought a bag in the organic section for 3.59. Same amount!!
    panther
  • The naked thing is what got me, too. Why were they naked? Why was anyone naked?

The rumor around these parts is it's a new kind of synthetic LSD made from the secretion of poisonous frogs.

25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • And this is why we should just leave slimy little frogs alone.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Could you imagine waking up from a drug-induced haze and finding out you acted like a fvcking zombie?!

I mean, the dude is dead, so he doesn't have to worry about that. but still!
  • LP11509LP11509 member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-hoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:55a28562-591e-4869-974f-aa75cb1d4f98Post:f6dedd87-2ea8-4e4c-9bcc-054a8926abf0">Re: Morning hoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]The naked thing is what got me, too. Why were they naked? Why was anyone naked? The rumor around these parts is it's a new kind of synthetic LSD made from the secretion of poisonous frogs.
    Posted by mehgank[/QUOTE]

<div>Well that's...fun?  For some reason this conversation is making me want to go watch Breaking Bad on Netflix.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards