Wedding Etiquette Forum

Questions.

167891012»

Re: Questions.

• Amoro, I don't have it.  But, I think she was banned and so all the posts will be gone now anyway.  :(  It was epic, though.  I sat at my desk with my mouth open for the better part of an afternoon.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_questions-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3549f03c-e84b-44d5-8a66-9de4a34f1d19Post:c8e6b490-2056-444a-9799-09f5878b8dd7">Re: Questions.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Questions. : Exactly.  But, I think she was only an internet bully.  In person, I don't think she'd be scary at all.  <strong>Probably really easily intimidated, actually.</strong>  Now Triskit?  Another story.  She had the most YOUNEEK wedding EVAR and she was BSC in a whole other way.  I'd be afraid to meet her in a dark alley.
    Posted by squirrly[/QUOTE]

um. no. not from what I've been told.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_questions-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3549f03c-e84b-44d5-8a66-9de4a34f1d19Post:129cbabd-d898-4658-b4be-07c313158e90">Re: Questions.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, when everyone talked about how she must of left because Lala called her on the blackmail she came back to be all "Um, actually I was having a miscarriage<u><strong>/making pot roast.</strong></u>.. so I was too busy to come around." While maybe that was true.  She still would have come around had that not gone on.  She posted from her BB, her office, home.  Everywhere.  She was an all the time poster.
    Posted by mandysmear[/QUOTE]

Well-played.
  • I was a lurker for MrsE. I came in right around the Nazi sympathizer thing and remember being terrified of being singled out by her. Not that I think I'm important enough to get singled out but she seemed to just hit random targets at times. It took me a while to work up the nerve to post here (started on my local first) because of her. I hate that an internet bully can have that effect on me but I'm also kind of freaked about internet security/safety and the way she would do crazy sleuthing of people on P&E scared me.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_questions-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3549f03c-e84b-44d5-8a66-9de4a34f1d19Post:5fcaac62-7944-4c6b-a661-badd17378aa0">Re: Questions.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would be more grateful than anyone could ever know if someone gave me her final thread. 
    Posted by AmoroAgain[/QUOTE]

It must have been eaten in the knot changeover. It was like, the first week I was posting on E that she came back and posted that. I believe her SN was a derivative of MrsE because I had ALREADY heard about the legendary MrsE and I was a newb. I didn't really read it, but I definitely did a double take.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • HrParker and E would get into it and it was hilarious.  Oh my god. 

Triskit was awful.  She was one of those people who thought you were stupid for spending more than $500 on a photographer.  Like flat out better than those who did.  And OMG we're having a surprise wedding!!  Backyard barbeque style.  No one has ever done this before.  No one ever will. 

Oh remember Timmy's.  Oh dear god.  She was special.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • I'm a thousand percent sure I came across Timmys on the Nest a couple of weeks ago. Hmm...
  • :: bows ::

oh wait.  am i being hoity toity and smug again?

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Timmys was awesome when I first came around.  Then she got married and was all  OMG MY LIFE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DIFFERENT NOW THAT I'M MARRIED YOU UNMARRIED'S JUST CANT UNDERSTAND.
  • Mandy, I think it's only considered hoity toity if you bring that perfect husband of yours into the conversation :)
  • I liked Timmies!  And HRParker.

Timmies is on the nest, yes.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_questions-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3549f03c-e84b-44d5-8a66-9de4a34f1d19Post:0e9b8eff-23d8-47e2-bdd7-09395ba5529e">Re: Questions.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Timmys was awesome when I first came around.  Then she got married and was all  OMG MY LIFE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DIFFERENT NOW THAT I'M MARRIED YOU UNMARRIED'S JUST CANT UNDERSTAND.
    Posted by arbolita[/QUOTE]

AH ahahahah!! That was so amazing!

Timmy's and I had it out a looooot
  • Can I tell you my most uncomfortable Knot moment?

It was a thread about how people were celebrating Valentine's Day, and not 5 posts in, Breaks announces that she can never celebrate V-Day because way back when her boyfriend raped her, and was really aggressive in her posting about it.  I was just like, ummmm okay then, thanks for sharing?   I think that was not long after her mud/blood statement also.  Barftastic.  And the picture of her FI from the day they met online just after they'd had sex.  Man she was a piece of work.
  • I'm soooo bummed.  I think she purposely melted down for the last time while I was in the US and didn't have internet just to spite me.
  • And who was I'm-so-awesome-kindergarten-teacher-and-nobody-else-ever-knows-anything-about-children? She was standing on a bridge in her sig? She was kah-razy for awhile.

Andalso, what happened to Lynda? Did she get stranded on an island somewhere?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_questions-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3549f03c-e84b-44d5-8a66-9de4a34f1d19Post:8b8a9a66-0f81-47b6-a4b1-ac0b4bb3f063">Re: Questions.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can I tell you my most uncomfortable Knot moment? It was a thread about how people were celebrating Valentine's Day, and not 5 posts in, Breaks announces that she can never celebrate V-Day because way back when her boyfriend raped her, and was really aggressive in her posting about it.  I was just like, ummmm okay then, thanks for sharing?   I think that was not long after her mud/blood statement also.  Barftastic.  And the picture of her FI from the day they met online just after they'd had sex.  Man she was a piece of work.

Every time she posted, I was uncomfortable.  Probably because I was waiting for the inappropriate part of her post to come.  It always seemed to.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_questions-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3549f03c-e84b-44d5-8a66-9de4a34f1d19Post:8b8a9a66-0f81-47b6-a4b1-ac0b4bb3f063">Re: Questions.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can I tell you my most uncomfortable Knot moment? It was a thread about how people were celebrating Valentine's Day, and not 5 posts in, Breaks announces that she can never celebrate V-Day because way back when her boyfriend raped her, and was really aggressive in her posting about it.  I was just like, ummmm okay then, thanks for sharing?   I think that was not long after her mud/blood statement also.  Barftastic.  And the picture of her FI from the day they met online just after they'd had sex.  Man she was a piece of work.
    Excellent.  I'm not glad I didn't sign off before I read that.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_questions-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3549f03c-e84b-44d5-8a66-9de4a34f1d19Post:611cb23e-f5e9-41a2-95c6-6ef1c66abe77">Re: Questions.</a>:
    [QUOTE]And who was I'm-so-awesome-kindergarten-teacher-and-nobody-else-ever-knows-anything-about-children? She was standing on a bridge in her sig? She was kah-razy for awhile. Andalso, what happened to Lynda? Did she get stranded on an island somewhere?
    Posted by alixzafiris[/QUOTE]

I think she lost her map of S.America and ended up in Africa instead.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_questions-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3549f03c-e84b-44d5-8a66-9de4a34f1d19Post:3ea59eb5-0871-4140-b08a-1749d0bb1195">Re: Questions.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Questions. : Every time she posted, I was uncomfortable.  Probably because I was waiting for the inappropriate part of her post to come.  It always seemed to.
    Posted by wadingmoose[/QUOTE]

Yep. Like her engagement pictures? Man those were... awkward... to look at.
  • Remember the sig picture she had forever that looked like they were getting it on doggy style?

Why do I remember this stuff?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_questions-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3549f03c-e84b-44d5-8a66-9de4a34f1d19Post:330a1008-e0bf-4e6c-b92c-9fa93cb4f1fe">Re: Questions.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Remember the sig picture she had forever that looked like they were getting it on doggy style? Why do I remember this stuff?

That was an e-pic I believe.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_questions-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3549f03c-e84b-44d5-8a66-9de4a34f1d19Post:330a1008-e0bf-4e6c-b92c-9fa93cb4f1fe">Re: Questions.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Remember the sig picture she had forever that looked like they were getting it on doggy style? Why do I remember this stuff?

Wha? OMG.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Yeah breaks was special.

Timmy's was decent moose.  She was.  Then she got married and talked about how those on the nest were the only people who could "get" her since she was married now.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_questions-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:3549f03c-e84b-44d5-8a66-9de4a34f1d19Post:be214d4d-a67e-4e93-83e4-9471a2283f38">Re: Questions.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Triskit was hilarious. Know who was even more hilarious? Hrparker. Oye those two. Special cases they were...
    Posted by alixzafiris[/QUOTE]

My love for you for loving Twilight just shot up even higher. HRparker drove me up a fkn wall!!!!! The two things i will forever remember about her:
    1. she could not take a breath without posting a thread about what she should do, how should she do it and "will it be ok?"
    2. she found a way to take any WR question and turn it into a "this is just another case of the man holding the woman down".

I remember getting into it with her once over addressing envelopes and she kept posting these long as$ responses about the history of weddings and men owning women and how i should kiss her pale a$$ (my words, not hers) for working so hard for equal rights. And i kept telling her to get off the knot and back in the kitchen where she belonged. I just kept imagining her having a stroke with every angry click of her computer keys.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic There's no room for you mommy! Shorry!
  • Amoro, I'm creepy again but I do have MrsE's last post, the apology.  Not sure if I'm too late to the gameeeee:

http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_im-sorry

If you search her s/n on this board,  a lot of her posts still come up.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • oooh Pink, good find!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic There's no room for you mommy! Shorry!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards