North Carolina
Options

Asheville Videographer Recommendations

Hello ladies! I was wondering if any of you could recommend a decent videographer for a fair price in and around Asheville/Weaverville. I originally wasn't planning on having one, but there was a recent thread on one of the other boards about "wedding regrets", and many of the ladies said that they wished they did have a videographer because the day goes by so fast! So now my FI and I would like to find one... It may just be a pipe dream, though, as we are getting married VERY soon! Thank you for any suggestions you can give!

Re: Asheville Videographer Recommendations

• Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2012
    If your wedding is truly soon, figure out what budget you're willing to spend and start calling around to see if a videographer will work with you.  If your wedding close enough that they can't expect a full price booking to come through, they may be willing to work for a smaller fee just to make some cash.

FWIW, I didn't have a videographer and haven't once wished I could watch the wedding again. 
  • Options

My sister got married in Asheville and they had bluhat films in Raleigh videotape their wedding.  They did a great job, the video is incredible and they were reasonable.  Hope this helps.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards