African American Weddings
Options

JVL Jewelry Review

So... Shesheduke posted last week about the free wedding bands, and someone said it ws JVL Jewelry. I just so happned to have to order my hubby one off of there 2 ays later. lol. {Then he finds his band....} So, I ordered the ring on Thursday, only paying $25 {regularly $298.99}. He received the ring on yesterday and he said he likes it better than the one I bought from Zales. So, for everyone looking for somewhere to buy their hubby's wedding band, I reccommend JVL. I mean, for $25... he can have a different band for everyday of the week! lol

EDIT:
The website is www.jvljewelry.com and the discount code is: bride or brides.

Re: JVL Jewelry Review

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok so whats the website lol
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    jvljewelry.com and the code is: brides.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to check it out right now
    " he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just checked it out. OMG! Is there a catch? I'm in shock. I might have to order his tonight
    " he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Question. Is it for any ring or just certain rings?

I was going to wait for FI to get here, but honestly, I don't want to miss such a huge deal. I might just ask him to look at the site and see if there's something he likes so I can order it today. I would be ticked with myself if I missed such a huge sale/discount.
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I mean, for $25... he can have a different band for everyday of the week! lol - this exactly!!

I may have to order H a second one. He has been saying that he wants one to wear with different outfits (yeah, he's on one) but for $25 can't pass that up.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI LOVES his ring I bought from JVL. He is wearing it now as his "engagement" ring and I will buy him another ring with diamonds for special occasions. He has no idea I spent $25.

All his coworkers compliment him on the ring.

Does anyone know where I can find similar rings but with diamonds?
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered FI's ring from JVL, and even though they don't offer rings with stones, it's perfect for him. And perfect for me at $25! I can always buy a blinged out ring later. From what I've read, tungsten is durable for those that work with their hands and FI is a plumber so I needed that. I've known about the $25 deal for at least 3 months, so I don't think there's a time limit.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dani, does that code work for any ring or just certain ones?

I just sent FI the link and told him to pick one out. LOL. He hates jewelry, so I know he won't want anything with stones later. This will be his permanent ring (until he loses it playing basketball and I'll get to pitch a hissy fit and pretend I spent an arm and a leg on it). LOL!
  • Options
    chescamchescam member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I ordered from them as well. It came in quickly and FI loves it. We knew we wanted a differnt metal for his band so this works perfectly fine.

Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Ironically I bought FI his wedding band from JVL today right before I read this post....LOL. But I have known about this for a couple weeks now so like PP said I don't think there is a time limit just as long as you have that code you'll be fine. I may order one for myself! I mean you can't beat $25!

Anniversary
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    H's ring now is the dark almost black tungsten that we bought from Kay's jewelers, I was thinking of getting him one in silver too.
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_jvl-jewelry-review?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:91964df2-9de6-4708-b523-ff686440fe0ePost:f9877e09-f7c6-407b-b526-2c66d812e9f5">Re: JVL Jewelry Review</a>:
    [QUOTE]<font class="Apple-style-span" color="#ff0000"><strong>Dani, does that code work for any ring or just certain ones? </strong></font>I just sent FI the link and told him to pick one out. LOL. He hates jewelry, so I know he won't want anything with stones later. This will be his permanent ring (until he loses it playing basketball and I'll get to pitch a hissy fit and pretend I spent an arm and a leg on it). LOL!
    Posted by teamUS2012[/QUOTE]

<div>All rings!</div>
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    shout to me for posting and I still have not bought one for Dh his butt wont go to the store and get measured and even for $25 I don't want to waste so I gotta wait for him to get his butt in gear but I'm tempted to buy him one in his shoe size and say whatever! Shout out to all the ladies that bought and love it I am extra motivated now lol
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_jvl-jewelry-review?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:91964df2-9de6-4708-b523-ff686440fe0ePost:5a751739-5640-479a-b3ef-4344c017ac0b">Re: JVL Jewelry Review</a>:
    [QUOTE]shout to me for posting and I still have not bought one for Dh his butt wont go to the store and get measured and even for $25 I don't want to waste so I gotta wait for him to get his butt in gear but I'm tempted to buy him one in his shoe size and say whatever! Shout out to all the ladies that bought and love it I am extra motivated now lol
    Posted by shesheduke[/QUOTE]

<div>Leave my Renny alone! I'ma take a pic of Babe's and send it to you.</div>
  • Options
    kaimahkaimah member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I just ordered one! Thanks so much!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so late, but yes, the code works for all rings. Here's FI's ring. Nevermind my wrinkly hands.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hatroopeshatroopes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered one for FI back in August and it arrived 3 days later. Prior to ordering, we went and got his ring finger measured and it's a sive 10. The ring arrived and was too big! So I ordered another one in a 9.5 (different style) and it was still too big! I called their customer service and they went on and on about how their rings go through some double-point inspection blah blah blah so they never ship the wrong size, even though I'm sure the second one was also a size 10. They tell me I can't do a side-by-side comparison since the rings are different styles and some are "custom fit". I'm only out $50 but I'm just too pissed at this point. We just went to a jewelry store and got FI a band (size 10, mind you). The rings themselves were a good quality, but I guess tungsten rings are sized differently???
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Does this expire? Or is it all the time? Has anyone else had sizing issues with the Tungsten because thats the kind FI wants. Lord Have Mercy what would I do without the AA Knotties! Ya'll are the bomb!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Staceymp2010Staceymp2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my FH ring from there and he Loves it. I ordered and it came like 2-3 days later. Now he wants a different one so I will get that next week. Like you said for 25$ you can not beat that.
  • Options
    IMG_4006.JPG i hope the pic uploads i ordered these a couple weeks ago from a coupon in a bridal show. For both it was 50. But hey, for the moment they will do :i hear it is very scratch resistant so thats good. I ordered the same as fiancee. We both like them. Yes they r darker than the pics. But still nice. I would do it again. If it is from a bridal show that u receive these gift cards. U hve to go to the place they tell u an sit for an hour where eventually they want to sell u really nice pots and stuff. If i vould have afforded them i would have gotten them lol. Just gor those who r skeptical bout going ;
  • Options
    I ordered mine and my FH rings throught JVL. Naturally I did  A LOT of research before ordering anything online and I saw very good reviews (one here and there), but overall I got a positive feel. Im glad I ordered from them. They had a lot to choose from so I didnt feel limited in choices. The customer service was friendly. I placed my order and recieved it within a week of ordering. Just know that you HAVE to know your ring size with a 'Custom fit' I was told this while speaking to the customer service rep. I had a good experience with them.
  • Options
    JVL Jewelry was a very nice company to order from. They were very polite and patient with me.  They had a really nice variety in thier tungsten and titanium collection. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.
  • Options
    I attended a Wedding Expo and received a gift card from JVL Jewelry. They had a very nice variety of rings to choose from. My fiancé and I got engraving on our rings. We are really exited to get them. Overall, I had a really nice experience with JVL Jewelry.
  • Options
    My Fiancé and I are very happy with our wedding bands. They are simple and classy. Cant wait to say "I DO".
  • Options

Found jvl through this site. I decided to give them a try and they did a really good job. I got my rings last week. Mine was a simple titanium with not a lot of design because that it is how I like mine and my fiances is an all black tungsten ring. Great service!

• Options
    Okay all I just entered the code 450294 on their site during my checkout and all I had to pay was $25.00 for my rings. So that pretty much just the shipping! My fiance and I already had wedding bands that we werent really in love with, but JVL had much nicer rings than what we have now. Hope it works for you!
  • Options
    Absolutely loved them! They were able to engrave my rings with the Mickey and Minnie silhouettes. I would recommend them to all my family and friends!
  • Options
    Wow! I love my rings from them. They had an incredible selection for both men and women. Me and my fh got a matching set of titanium and they look so good. We were also so happy that they were within our budget. Thanks JVL!
  • Options
    My rings from jvl are just what I wanted. I chose from the titanium collection, It is a simple ring with a personal engraving inside it. I really could not ask for anything more. Im so happy with their services. JVLjewelry.com   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards