Minnesota

Moments Like This LInen Rental Clients

I am the owner of Moments Like This and wanted to respond to an ad and multiple emails from clients. Meigan Holm posted an ad stating that I had cancelled her rental on her less than 3 weeks away and I wanted to respond to that post. Even though I contacted her stating that I had a family emergency, I STILL arranged for staff to deliver her linens to her on schedule and also made sure that there were linens available to her even though a client with a wedding the weekend before was using the same color table linens.....Even after this, she asked for a refund, so please be aware of this:

Only under certain circumstances would I ever cancel a rental and even if I was unable, I would still  make the correct arrangements to make sure your rental was still in place, so if you have a rental through me, you have no worries. Your linens will be delivered on time and even though it may not always be by me, they will still be delivered as per our contract. 

Thanks and if you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me. 

Re: Moments Like This LInen Rental Clients

• erica1969erica1969 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What' s up this vendor dissed one of my friends daughters this week right before her wedding!!!
  • kipkamarykipkamary member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Monica Delaney is AWFUL! She stood me up three times! And didn't have the decency to extend an apology either of these times. I'm sorry for anyone who hasn't gotten screwed over by this woman. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON HER.

• nagomieenagomiee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's happened to a lof of brides (including myself) - KSTP Channel 5 did a story on it on 7/2/10.  The better business bureau (BBB) has gotten lots of complaints on her... here's the clip:

http://kstp.com/news/stories/S1637127.shtml?cat=1

I hope she follows through on her promise... it wouldn't hurt to call the BBB and complain along with everyone else! 
  • edited December 2011
    Hi I have Monica booked for June 2011... I was wondering if anyone has had her recently this summer and what has happend?

thank you!
  • edited December 2011
    Monica did my wedding on 7/31. She showed up with chair covers and sashes. She had a horrible attitude and was very unprofessional to work with ahead of time, but followed through.
  • edited December 2011
    Monica did great for my wedding a couple of weeks ago.  She was responsive to emails when neccessary.  She seemed pretty busy though when i tried to reach her for questions so at times it was challenging to get what I needed. 

She let me pick up the chair covers and sashes myself and she fulfiilled her end of the deal by setting up all chair covers and sashes the next day at my wedding and came at midnight as promised to take down.  Overall, she did a great job and helped make the reception decor beatiful!
  • edited December 2011

I had booked Monica for my wedding in August, I paid in full and she had emailed me a week prior looking for the final guest count and said she would be able to provide the services.  Long story short she never showed, not even a phone call to say she wasn't going to make it.  To date I have been unable to get in contact with her.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards