Moms and Maids
Options

Mother's gift day of wedding??

I want to give my mother a special wedding day gift.  I'm already thinking about getting a personalized photo album, but need something else.  Any ideas????

Re: Mother's gift day of wedding??

• Options
    lynxbbgirllynxbbgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's all I have been able to come up with, but any other ideas would be awesome!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    MeganBMMeganBM member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i got both the moms a personalized handkerchief. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got both mom's lockets.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found vintage hankies (don't worry, they are clean!) which match the wedding colors. I'm on a budget, so that's all I'm doing.
    If you're looking for another gift idea try finding a unique piece of handmade jewerly from esty.com. You could give it to her ahead of time for her to wear to the wedding or the day of.
    Another creative idea could be giving her a cluch (which matches her dress) filled with everything she is going to need the day of the wedding... lipstick, a back-up pair of panty hose, a hankie, a compact mirror... think of it has a Mother-of-the-Bride emergency kit.
  • Options
    em01092em01092 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm giving my mom and FMIL both a personalized photo vase from the Knot shop. $33 each.
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A letter...written on stationary in your own handwriting, telling her what she means to you, talking about special memories and new plans for the two of you.  It will mean more than anything that you can buy...I promise!
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards