Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

"About me"

12346»

Re: "About me"

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_about-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:403cf8f8-3a37-4123-b505-0a67023f4ce8Post:2b044cf4-e52c-400b-871d-719d51a09cd9">Re: "About me"</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't know how anyone wears clothes to bed.  I flip and flop too much and if I wear any kind of PJ, I end up twisted up in the blankets and the PJs and I can't move.  It's awful.
    Posted by wadingmoose[/QUOTE]
    I can not sleep naked. It drives me nuts. Boobs get all stuck to arms and stuff gets sweaty and then I try to move and it gets painful. I would wear a bra to bed if DH didn't think that me doing so = I don't love him anymore. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_about-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:403cf8f8-3a37-4123-b505-0a67023f4ce8Post:11e81d53-d707-45be-82ce-bf4b0ab02ffd">Re: "About me"</a>:
    [QUOTE]Busy can be good Moose.  Do you go to the same place for work all the time, or travel to different places?
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]

Oh, I wish it were different places.  Mr. Moose and I moved to a different city about 7 months ago.

And I keep going back to Edmonton again and again and again.

When I interviewed for the job, they said "occasional travel."  Occasional my foot.  It's been at least 2x a month!

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    I've tried to sleep in my underwear, but I can't stand it. My legs stick together, and I feel all discombobulated. And I can't stand nightgowns. UGH. I have to sleep in pants.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I can't make you love me, Snippy, but because of you I now have that godforsaken Bonnie Rait song in my head.  I curse you.
    panther
  • Options
    Gah! I'm always at work whenever all the good threads happen and I feel like a loser tagging on the end.

I am completely addicted to cheese. I always eat it in some form several times throughout the day. Pepperjack is my fave.

I am also addicted to Starbucks Blonde Roast.

When I watch TV, I like to sit perfectly still and be totally silent. I get sincerely irritated if people try to talk to me during TV time. FI will start by laying next to each other on the couch, but I'll always get up and move to the other couch because I get irrationally irritated anytime he adjusts his position.

I always have to sleep naked.

• Options
    edited May 2012
    I don't know if I can swim in the ocean again after watching that movie about the surfer who got her arm chomped off by a shark.
  • Options
    I pick my nose, kleenexs dont get the sticky/hard ones! so i put the kleenex over my finger and pick. In private.

I've seen so many sharks in the ocean while i was swimming whe i lived in CA. I am so happy to be back in MI.

I'm anti-sock.
    FI is pro sock, only supportive wool socks, even in summer.

I also never brush my hair... I'm not the most hygenic... why is he marrying me?
  • Options
    gotta add: if I ever forget to take my socks off before getting in bed I take them off with my toes, theres always a pile of socks under the covers at the end of the bed. Sometimes FI and I switch sides of the bed, my sock pile drives him nuts.

Yeah I don't know why he's marrying me. Pity? Tongue Out
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_about-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:403cf8f8-3a37-4123-b505-0a67023f4ce8Post:11994d4f-fcab-4dbe-a7e7-a659bace79d5">Re: "About me"</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: "About me" : i have looked for cheap glasses.  i don't like any of the frames.  i will try costco though.  i have not looked there yet.  i am picky about glasses apparently.  and i can't wear contacts because of my astigmatism or something. 
    Posted by mandysmear[/QUOTE]

Costalcontacts.com!!! I got my glasses when they were having a special for FREE just paid $13.95 for shipping (I didn't get any add-ons like lens protection or whatever) and they are good, my frames are converse and I love love love them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards